Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS (32342 Views)

More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI / African Bar Condemns Arrest, Invasion Of Judges’ Homes / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
exlinkleads:
sumalia is our name soon

quote me

Please sister wetin be sumalia? Na name of person, place or thing?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bullet1234(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
I feel like giving out free phone credit to someone now
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by eyeview: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Who and who voted for this govt? Stand up!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by RedCapChief(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges... DSS

In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.

When the judges collected Bribes and destroyed the law, where was Fani Kayode's voice. The same person who stood side by side and watched the past administration rape this country did not cry out.

Please, FFK, you are part of the problem.

I pray Nigeria becomes great because the corruption sunk too deep.

You are also a part of the problem. Your bias against the messenger and not the message has already shown that you can't be objective.
Is that the procedure for investigating an alleged case of corruption? Only gangsters come into your house in the dead of the night without notice.

The man who used 270 million naira to clear grass, was his house invaded by 1am?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by FiZYoH(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
this GOAT FFK has come agn
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Victorblaze14(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Surfboard:
If Judges can be given this treatment, what's the hope for the common man out there? Which way Nigeria?

Time to speak up or forever be in bondage
The National Judicial Council is one of the Federal
Executive Bodies created by virtue of Section 153 of
the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of
Nigeria. In order to insulate the Judiciary from the
whims and caprices of the Executive; hence
guarantee the independence of this Arm of
Government, which is a sine qua non for any
democratic Government, the National Judicial
Council was created and vested with enormous
powers and functions which the erstwhile Advisory
Judicial Committee (AJC) it replaced, did not have.
SET GOALS
. An entrenched and preserved independent
Judiciary
. A judiciary that is committed to the rule of law
. A financially autonomous Judiciary
. A pro-active and vibrant Judiciary that has Judicial
Officers and staff with proven integrity and
impeccable character
. A dynamic Judiciary maned by officers with
various background, disccipline, experience and
competence
. A judiciary that is information technology driven
and equipped with the latest stenographic
recording machines

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by politicalpastor: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
temitemi1:
RIP to our democracy cry cry cry

We are back to military regime. Jesus . have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by diva90: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ffk should shut up, when he and his fellow PDP members were bribing and handing millions to these judges , they didn't think of the implications of their actions.

'Don't come out screaming that we are in trouble when you are clearly part of the problem'. angry

Anybody against this fight of corruption is corrupt as well

I don't support people's homes being broken into, but I'm sure these security personnels know their job better than we do and know why they went that far. Let us allow them do their job and for once stop criticizing

Nobody should be above the law ... Not even judges

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by jaymony: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
of what use is the stupid democracy? Dmocracy is trash,military better take over. Democracy is used to steal money,get away with it and impoverish the masses
....Stop smoking wet weed, is not good for ur health.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by nafada2: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
this is sad! I am really afraid of our democracy. By the way he is going, if he loses next election (which is very possible) considering his anti-democratic instincts coupled with his near illiterate mentality, he will arrest inec officers and his opponents and refuse to hand over. Then the unimagined will begin. God, please come to our rescue before it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Juanthenairague: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
SIRKOL:
hehehe. I warned them b4 all these but they said I should shut up. Now even they cannot speak. One man, just one man is holding a country of over 180 million people on ransom. well death is a respecter of no man. Abacha with all his gra gra is already sucking the furnace off the devils d*ck, Hitler, Gaddafi, Osama etc just keep enjoying while ur clock keep ticking. U came for vengeance, u will get revenge.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by mazifrankmore: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
of what use is the stupid democracy? Dmocracy is trash,military better take over. Democracy is used to steal money,get away with it and impoverish the masses
check the history of Nigeria and you will realise that military era recorded the highest level of looting in Nigeria history.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by FiZYoH(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
id911:
So only southern judges are corrupt? Some mumu southerners are hailing Buhari on. Smh
So only Southern judges were arrested! what of d ones from bauchi,sokoto,Gombe they r al southerners abi! mumu

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by sekundosekundo: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Victorblaze14:

When they called Buhari a "CONVERTED DEMOCRAT" just to sell him to the masses,I only laughed. My reasons were:Nowhere in the world has a dictator changed. Nowhere in the world has a dictator ruled again as democratically elected president. They sold wicked and vindictive religious fanatic and ethnic bigot to us. When he has not been obeying court orders what were you guys thinking? He wants to shut all the arms of government down and rule alone. He is still a dictator but God will deal with him

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Opharhe:
Something has to be done else we're doomed.

You may be doomed but I'm NOT. cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ChappyChase: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
temitemi1:
RIP to our democracy cry cry cry

Give me handkachief abeg i don dey weep since.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ycat: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
@ tinkinjow & Pavarottii
Go rescue your 3 for a price of one judges or shut up and let them rot there. Your people are quiet as ever now, it's the same Yoruba that will still fight to get them out as always. You both will be driven to commit suicide soon since everything around you has turned Yoruba. Seeing only in Yoruba will spell doom for you. The whole world already knows your lives have no meaning without Yoruba in it.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by sekundosekundo: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:
Of course we know you are in trouble. You and all your looter friends.

No more corrupt judges to bribe. See gobe.

This was the first step he should have taken when he took over government.

What do you know about dictatorship?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
sekundosekundo:

What do you know about dictatorship?

Am I supposed to answer that?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ALISMILE(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
tuniski:
Freedom was my number one issue during the last general election. I am afraid freedom is under threat.
of course there can't be freedom for criminals. That's is the reason Buhari was voted for in the 1st place.
This crack down on criminal judges shud ve happened within the 1st month of his coming to power.
Death to thieves.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by nafada2: 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
@Diva90
But for crying out loud, they should have invited them for questioning through the right agency -NJC. Why going to their houses at midnight? Unless you want to tell me that this is no longer democracy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bollinger(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Deepfreezer:
We are not defending anything with anybody. Let Buhari rule us. He must rule all of us.

There is a problem with your comment. It is a Nigerian problem. No one is meant to be "RULED". Every citizen is meant to be "LED", not ruled. This is why you all are treated like serfs. Your minds are already tuned towards being one. The Nigerian mind is amazing.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Victorblaze14(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
RedCapChief:

You are also a part of the problem. Your bias against the messenger and not the message has already shown that you can't be objective.
Is that the procedure for investigating an alleged case of corruption? Only gangsters come into your house in the dead of the night without notice.

The man who used 270 million naira to clear grass, was his house invaded by 1am?

The truth is that we are in trouble in this country. The
motherland and all that we hold dear is under attack
from a ravenous and dictatorial President and
government.
When those that are constitutionally charged and
empowered to protect us from tyranny and the abuse
of power by a vicious, violent, murderous and
lawless government and its murderous security
agencies are themselves under siege all hope is lost.
If the judges cannot protect us and if they themselves
have become victims of barbarous tyranny then it is
time for the people to rise up, take to the streets,
resist the evil and fight against our oppressors.
Sons and daughters of Nigeria, we must not give in to
fear and we must not be silenced.
We must defend the rights of our people and fight for
our homeland.
Now is the time to protest in any way that we
possibly can and to take our country back from these
animals and barbarians. Now is the the time to say
"enough is enough!"
If we do not do so we shall be slaves forever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by MrALIVE: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
FFK trying so hard to be relevant..he should just keep quiet and allow DSS do their job..nobody,i repeat,nobody is above the law in this country! People tend to be carried away by sentiments and forgot to look at facts such as whether the judges were actually compromised.FFk keeps deceiving you people with his holier than thou attitude
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by sekundosekundo: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
chaloner:
jus imagine how u reason. How old re u? U raid someone home nd claim u saw money? No na sand u wil see. Cnt d dss criminals drop d money dere?

You should know that there are so many spoon fed children in NL.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by exlinkleads(f): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Please sister wetin be sumalia? Na name of person, place or thing?

hahahaha I dey vex when i dey type am jare

please help me remove "u" and put "o"

Somalia

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
eyeview:
Who and who voted for this govt? Stand up!

I did. What are you going to do about it? undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bizibi(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hehehehehe.....istandwithbuhari, but na wayo stand.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bollinger(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
Just wish the FFK was a governor; he would. Av mayb been another Abiola, Awolowo;

Anybody decorating and hailing d lion, will end up in d belly of the lion...Fayose.

SW is time for u guys to stand up against this tyranny and dictator. They may kill Tinubu like Abiola; and nofn will happen.

[size=15pt]Democracy!

R.I.P
[/size]

You are just too funny. Either you are young and have no idea what you are talking about or you have amnesia. I can't believe you are comparing anyone today to Awolowo. Even Abiola couldn't achieve what he did for the west.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
chaloner:
jus imagine how u reason. How old re u? U raid someone home nd claim u saw money? No na sand u wil see. Cnt d dss criminals drop d money dere?

I'm sorry. How old are you again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Andrew Momodu Defects To PDP, Supports Obaseki’s Re-Election With N5M / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Police Arrest #EndSARS Protester "Wearing Charms" At Lagos Lekki Tollgate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.