Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS (32391 Views)

More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI / African Bar Condemns Arrest, Invasion Of Judges’ Homes / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Felincous(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
If u have stolen our yam may there be no peace for you. There's no peace for the wicked says the Bible. Evryone that made Nigerians cry, may cry of trouble neva leave their family.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by bart10: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
tinkinjow:
I saw it coming!
Only well programmed edeoots will say this is not a ploy to stop the incoming CJN.
Terribly terrible.
Let all the afonjas (sorry i must use that name) clap for themselves. I wish these actions are specifically targeted at them.

Stop this tribal insinuations. I'm a Yoruba man but completely against the recklessness of this Buhari government. It's not about Yoruba or Igbo now but we all need to stand up against tyranny.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by leanalyst: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Shut up Fani,is Dasuki not a northerner? The new guy whose properties were recently sealed by EFCC,is he not a northerner?
Last time I checked Dasuki and Bu bu had outstanding matters, so that isn't an example.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by saammyy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges... DSS

In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.

When the judges collected Bribes and destroyed the law, where was Fani Kayode's voice. The same person who stood side by side and watched the past administration rape this country did not cry out.

Please, FFK, you are part of the problem.

I pray Nigeria becomes great because the corruption sunk too deep.
Two wrongs doesnt make a right.that is why we choose democracy, this is not democracy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
exlinkleads:

I am not supporting the corruption in government, hell, let them arrest and prosecute them. But what am against is the manner in which this arrest or should i say hunt is been carried out.

For God sake, these are respected people that r not running from the government. They are the government. Why breaking walls and breaking into their house by 1am? Cant u smell something

It is a total disgrace to this nation and to the democracy we claim we have. This tyranny. When did it even become thw job of the dss to arrest people for financial crimes?? ?

I dont care what anybody have commited in this country but the law should take effect. You cant treat people like animal because they are being accused of a financial crime. This is intimidation. And ones they can do it to our judiciary, watchout what will happen next.

I get what you're saying quite alright.

But I'd rather we give this government the benefit of the doubt that they see what we can't see.

You say these are respectable people? Well they used to be until they sold that respect on the altar of greed by selling justice to criminals so they can walk free.

If you know how powerful these judges are and the extent to which corruption can fight back you'll be patient and watch what the presidency is doing. Don't forget we have a highly qualified SAN as our VP and a staunch Christian too. I want to believe they know what they are doing.

Our support should be with the presidency in their bid to rid our nation of corruption and not with those who have mortgaged the future of Nigeria.

The tactics they have used so far is OK. There's the element of surprise and shock. This way they won't have time to bury evidences or something.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by july66: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
Shut up Fani,is Dasuki not a northerner? The new guy whose properties were recently sealed by EFCC,is he not a northerner?
Dasuki has his own bone to crack with Buhari. He led the team that arrested him during the 1985 coup. Maybe he manhandled him & is being paid back. We couldn't save ourselves from Abacha but God saved us from him. I see God also saving us soon because we obviously cannot save ourselves from this ruler. I knew he had a plan when he started appointing northerners into the leadership of key military & paramilitary institutions.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by saammyy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
of what use is the stupid democracy? Dmocracy is trash,military better take over. Democracy is used to steal money,get away with it and impoverish the masses
military also impoverish the masses or have u forgotten Abacha so soon?, democracy still remains the best, we just need to get it right.....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Ayatullah(m): 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
temitemi1:
RIP to our democracy cry cry cry

All grave diggers job don land.........time to bury corrupt judges and save our Nation! RID (Rest in Disgrace) corrupt judges! SHAME on lovers of corruption!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by saammyy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
diva90:
Ffk should shut up, when he and his fellow PDP members were bribing and handing millions to these judges , they didn't think of the implications of their actions.

'Don't come out screaming that we are in trouble when you are clearly part of the problem'. angry

Anybody against this fight of corruption is corrupt as well

I don't support people's homes being broken into, but I'm sure these security personnels know their job better than we do and know why they went that far. Let us allow them do their job and for once stop criticizing

Nobody should be above the law ... Not even judges
Nobody is above the law, not even the security personnels, they broke the law.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by omojeesu(m): 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges... DSS

In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.

When the judges collected Bribes and destroyed the law, where was Fani Kayode's voice. The same person who stood side by side and watched the past administration rape this country did not cry out.

YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET IT.

NO ONE IS JUSTIFYING CORRUPTION.

BUT THIS IS NOT DEMOCRACY NOR RULE OF LAW.

THAT'S THE POINT HE IS MAKING.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2016
omojeesu:

There is nothing like not following the rule of law. These judges were under surveillance by the DSS. This was a bust operation to catch them with the money shared.

It seems Corruption is Democracy. For every corruption arrest, I hear people tag it an abuse of Democracy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
omojeesu:

DSS team reportedly arrived Justice Adeniyi Ademola's house in Abuja asked him to come out, but he claimed he wasn't home, however, his cellphone signal gave him away. He was subsequently arrested with at least N300million found in different local and foreign currencies in his bedroom.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
omojeesu:

The SSS initially submitted parts of its findings to the regulatory body, the National Judicial Council. Officials said the SSS moved in after the council merely recommended two of the judges for retirement, and not prosecution.

The council also refused to cooperate with the SSS as the agency launched wider investigations into the cases for more evidence. The source explained that judges whose homes were raided include Adeniyi Ademola, and Nnamdi Dimgba of the Federal High Court in Abuja as well as Sylvester Ngwuta and John Okoro of the Supreme Court.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/212351-exclusive-untold-story-sss-raids-judges-homes-abuja-six-states.html
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by awoo10(m): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I get what you're saying quite alright.

But I'd rather we give this government the benefit of the doubt that they see what we can't see.

You say these are respectable people? Well they used to be until they sold that respect on the altar of greed by selling justice to criminals so they can walk free.

If you know how powerful these judges are and the extent to which corruption can fight back you'll be patient and watch what the presidency is doing. Don't forget we have a highly qualified SAN as our VP and a staunch Christian too. I want to believe they know what they are doing.

Our support should be with the presidency in their bid to rid our nation of corruption and not with those who have mortgaged the future of Nigeria.

The tactics they have used so far is OK. There's the element of surprise and shock. This way they won't have time to bury evidences or something.
U r like a goat once beaten, comes back to the same act that was scolded for...I think only a stupid psyche should argue with u on this point, since u r not only bl.nd u r also de.f to the happenings around the country...I'm sure u r a part of the problems we r facing in Nigeria...I.e truth telling...tell the truth without any fear at all time...if u were being malhandled by a police in ur house for what ever reason they may have...would u like it...guilty or not guilty... #isaynototyranny
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206634053199450&id=1516216357&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10206634053199450%3Atl_objid.10206634053199450%3Athid.1516216357%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1477983599%3A7520692320373175978&__tn__=%2As
... Despotic and tyrannical govt hatched from the hottest part of the hell set loose to unleash the hottest mayhem on nigerians. RIP DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Izonpikin: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bizibi:
ohhh,like saraki and co......una no sabi read the handwriting on the wall.
grin grin

No mind that deluded person..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Izonpikin: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
Bizibi:
haba na,why are u replying a robot......they already have his mumu button,press it and he obeys and believe.......
grin grin

They never learn my brother...and to know many of these persons are educated baffles me...how can a very educated person even stand with buhari... undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by bbjummy: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
ozo13:
Hmmm.d moment I read today about someone using N240million plus to clear grasses in IDP camp , I cease to expect anything gud from any Nigeria politician.all are there to enrich dr self and dr cronies.even buhari govt, I doubt if he will be able to get it right .too many bad politicians in this country.
Over N270 million. Hmm! ANTICORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Izonpikin: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pennywise:

Izonpikin, stop disgracing your parents and your ancestors in this forum.

The evidence you seek will be presented in court and not on the pages of newspapers
cheesy

Make I laugh you...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bizibi(m): 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

No mind that deluded person..
some people here ehhh.....if buhari kill person now,I won't be disappointed to see em supporting it.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

... Is so sad my brother that you don't know the difference between 'an accused person' and 'a convicted person'. So sad! By the way, which competent court of the land did DSS secured the arrest warrant before embarking on this brazen shame of commando-like operation? We are in a democracy for Pete sake. Even if this people committed an offense as established by DSS, does it call for such a shameful act of abusing the 'accused' fundermental human rights? Gently think about this.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Masterclass32: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
vengertime:
Buhari is silently digging his own grave

And he seems in a haste to get the digging over with. I wonder who his advisers are.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bizibi(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

They never learn my brother...and to know many of these persons are educated baffles me...how can a very educated person even stand with buhari... undecided

they are many here,I don't understand them at all......person just dey get f9 every month, some people will still keep congratulating him.they are really blind,kai!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
awoo10:

U r like a goat once beaten, comes back to the same act that was scolded for...I think only a stupid psyche should argue with u on this point, since u r not only bl.nd u r also de.f to the happenings around the country...I'm sure u r a part of the problems we r facing in Nigeria...I.e truth telling...tell the truth without any fear at all time...if u were being malhandled by a police in ur house for what ever reason they may have...would u like it...guilty or not guilty... #isaynototyranny

See ya mouth like "I say no to tyranny".

When the judges we're collecting bribes to tune of millions of dollars where you put your mouth dat time ehn?

You can now come here and be posturing like a human rights advocate "yan yan yan yan yan... "

I wonder if your dad is even among those judges arrested. Nemesis will catch up with all of you.

How I wish there was a way deport people like you to Afghanistan or something and put goodluck Jonathan there as your president.

I know you have a thick skull so I'll implore you to read this very slowly. If you get confused on the way call your brother in JSS2 to help you out.

The Judiciary is last hope of the common man. In a nation where the rich and the poor are the same in the eyes of the law, then there is hope for such country. That, in case you don't know is why Lady Justice wears a blindfold.

Your judges have been selling justice for a long time yet you kept mute. Now we have somebody who had the balls to do what needs to be done people like you who don't know their @ss from a hole in he ground go about mouthing off words you just picked up on Nairaland.

Y'all deserve the pain and austerity you are going through indeed. As jobless as most of you are you can't see that these set of people have held your destinies in their fists with a vice-like grip.

They we're arrested. A signal that nobody is above the law. Not even judges. I don't give a sh*t if they were all whisked away in the dead of the night to defend the allegations against them.

They need not worry. Their victims, people like you, are always present on Nairaland and offline to defend them. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by BraniacX(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

My search for grey matter lodged in your cranium only yielded purtid fecal matter! shocked now that is enough evidence to incriminate you on the charge of gross stupidity cool [you would notice this charge has similarities to that of the DSS! Matter of fact, it was inspired by them!] Now as absurd as this sounds, you have to agree with me that you're grossly stupid since you agree with the DSS that the judges are corrupt on hearsay evidence by a judicaialy indicted (on charges of contempt of court) and therefore biased DSS undecided you agree?? Cheers! wink it's official then! You're stupid! grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Is so sad my brother that you don't know the difference between 'an accused person' and 'a convicted person'. So sad! By the way, which competent court of the land did DSS secured the arrest warrant before embarking on this brazen shame of commando-like operation? We are in a democracy for Pete sake. Even if this people committed an offense as established by DSS, does it call for such a shameful act of abusing the 'accused' fundermental human rights? Gently think about this.

Guess you did not follow the news well. These judges were under surveillance and the DSS have evidences of the larvish spending and money trail. There were also arrest warrants.

DSS team reportedly arrived Justice Adeniyi Ademola's house in Abuja asked him to come out, but he claimed he wasn't home, however, his cellphone signal gave him away. He was subsequently arrested with at least N300million found in different local and foreign currencies in his bedroom.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2016
BraniacX:

My search for grey matter lodged in your cranium only yielded purtid fecal matter! shocked now that is enough evidence to incriminate you on the charge of gross stupidity cool [you would notice this charge has similarities to that of the DSS! Matter of fact, it was inspired by them!] Now as absurd as this sounds, you have to agree with me that you're grossly stupid since you agree with the DSS that the judges are corrupt on hearsay evidence by a judicaialy indicted (on charges of contempt of court) and therefore biased DSS undecided you agree?? Cheers! wink it's official then! You're stupid! grin

This is beyond hearsay evidence. Educate yourself on the news before abusing someone

The SSS initially submitted parts of its findings to the regulatory body, the National Judicial Council. Officials said the SSS moved in after the council merely recommended two of the judges for retirement, and not prosecution.

The council also refused to cooperate with the SSS as the agency launched wider investigations into the cases for more evidence. The source explained that judges whose homes were raided include Adeniyi Ademola, and Nnamdi Dimgba of the Federal High Court in Abuja as well as Sylvester Ngwuta and John Okoro of the Supreme Court.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/212351-exclusive-untold-story-sss-raids-judges-homes-abuja-six-states.html
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Newmanluckyman:

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Bullet1234(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
focus2727:
Ghana did the same thing their judicial system get better afterward.
If that's the way to go cool.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
It seems Corruption is Democracy. For every corruption arrest, I hear people tag it an abuse of Democracy.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Guess you did not follow the news well. These judges were under surveillance and the DSS have evidences of the larvish spending and money trail. There were also arrest warrants.

... Brother, you didn't answer my question very well. I said which competent court of the land gave DSS the arrest warrant to do this operation? This is an illegal operations that exposes the govt to further bashing, scrutiny and outrageous condemnation. Let's follow the rule of law even when we are about to do the right thing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... Brother, you didn't answer my question very well. I said which competent court of the land gave DSS the arrest warrant to do this operation? This is an illegal operations that exposes the govt to further bashing, scrutiny and outrageous condemnation. Let's follow the rule of law even when we are about to do the right thing.

I have said it before, there were warrants for their arrest. This was a well planned operation. Not illegal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me / Pantami: FG Plans To Replace BVN With NIN / Terrorists Release Photograph Of Abducted Male Passengers Of Kaduna-Abuja Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.