Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS (32394 Views)

More People 'burned To Death In Homes' By South Sudan's Government Militias - AI / African Bar Condemns Arrest, Invasion Of Judges’ Homes / Untold Story Of SSS Raids On Judges’ Homes In Abuja, Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by diva90: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
melejo:
Your sence of reason though. You need special deliverance.

So do you! The truth is bitter but we must embrace it.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by chaloner(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

I'm sorry. How old are you again?
one arm of gov raid anothe arm in a democracy nd u re celebrating. U dnt knw d implication . judiciary is fully independent nd control by cjn if any wantin must b from cjn.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by thunder74(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:
I can't help but be amazed by the immense stupidity andtotal lack of sense by those condemning the current arrests going on.

Are you all saying that the judges are above the law and they can't be arrested if they breach the law they are supposed to uphold?

Nigerian education has really gone to the dogs. And I'm assuming all these folks here actually have been to school before, even if for a minute.
Judiciary is the 3rd arm of the government and it has its cleaning machinery. You saw how judges were disciplined by NJC some weeks ago and if you have any allegation against a Judge or a lawyer, we have NJC and disciplinary committee of the BAR to handle it.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by petrelli07: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
What most Nigerians don't know is that even in the most mature democracy on earth, this is the same thing that'd have happened to corrupt Federal Judges... In their case, the FBI would investigate not the judiciary...

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by chernest2002: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
We campaigned against buhari but people said we hate him, but the people are now seeing why we don't want him, he is a dictator which can never change and he is also brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by RedCapChief(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
nafada2:
this is sad! I am really afraid of our democracy. By the way he is going, if he loses next election (which is very possible) considering his anti-democratic instincts coupled with his near illiterate mentality, he will arrest inec officers and his opponents and refuse to hand over. Then the unimagined will begin. God, please come to our rescue before it is too late.

I agree. A lot of people believe Jonathan was a foool for conceding defeat but that really quelled all those who wanted to be violent. How can you be violent when the person you are fighting for has given up.

That's why I don't believe this nonsense about Buhari being a reformed democrat.
If he loses the next election, the very safety of our nation may be compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Abuleoshi: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
thunder74:

DSS now plays the role of NJC to discipline judges. The appointment of the next CJN is the motive. Since the next man is not from the North, Buhari is looking for reason why Justice Ononoghe will not be.
Soon something will link him to all these raids and corruption.
On the alledged $2M, thought they said they were prevented from arresting the judge and the money, how did they know the exact amount that was there.
They needed to give you figure and big figures for that matter to keep you busy and support their evil agenda.
They said much more during Dasuki and till date they are afraid of coming to court to proof their own case even when the accused said he is ready.
Keep quiet you this wailing wailer. You were there when all this conspiracy was planned?
DSS has come out to clear the air on Justice Ononoghe, but you are here talking trash. When DSS tracks you and put you in an underground cell, human rights groups will start making noise, but when you were on Nairaland talking trash, nobody talked of human rights. Better be careful before we trace you and drop you in our underground cell!
We are monitoring Nairaland.com because alot of lies are being peddled here. And some ignorant people get high on these ethnic-religious lies that constitutes breach of National Security. You guys should better be warned. Don't toy with National Security!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
thunder74:

Judiciary is the 3rd arm of the government and it has its cleaning machinery. You saw how judges were disciplined by NJC some weeks ago and if you have any allegation against a Judge or a lawyer, we have NJC and disciplinary committee of the BAR to handle it.

Maybe. But that would probably apply to personal misconduct and not outright crime.

It is a crime to solicit for and/accept bribe. I hope you're aware. And the judges are also subject to the law. Last I checked they don't have immunity.

What happens if members of the NJC are also complicit in the crimes?

Who watches the watchers?

That's why the three arms of government are there. To balance themselves.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by biggy26: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
symbianDON:
ffk kip kwayet abeg!!!
SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by PETUK(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
temitemi1:
RIP to our democracy cry cry cry
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by agbangam: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pls wen PMB is thru wit these corrupt Judges, PMB shud pls use d executive powers to also bring sanity to our Legislooters. Nigerians need iron hands to reset their their looting brains else dis nation will be doomed.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by symbianDON(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
biggy26:

SHUT UP!!! YOU ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!
werey!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
RedCapChief:

I agree. A lot of people believe Jonathan was a foool for conceding defeat but that really quelled all those who wanted to be violent. How can you be violent when the person you are fighting for has given up.

That's why I don't believe this nonsense about Buhari being a reformed democrat.
If he loses the next election, the very safety of our nation may be compromised.

When I saw red cap chief as your moniker I knew exactly where you were coming from. Carry go. Nothing do you. Na wailing things till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
The searches have uncovered huge raw cash of various denominations, local and foreign currencies, with real estate worth several millions of Naira and documents affirming unholy acts by these Judges... DSS

In one of the States where the Service operations were conducted, credible intelligence revealed that the Judge had Two Million United States Dollars ($2,000,000 USD) stashed in his house.

[color=#000099]When the judges collected Bribes and destroyed the law, where was Fani Kayode's voice. The same person who stood side by side and watched the past administration rape this country did not cry out.

Please, FFK, you are part of the problem.

I pray Nigeria becomes great because the corruption sunk too deep. lor]

smh...

I pray such justice as this befalls you and people dear to you...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by thunder74(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Maybe. But that would probably apply to personal misconduct and not outright crime.

It is a crime to solicit for and/accept bribe. I hope you're aware. And the judges are also subject to the law. Last I checked they don't have immunity.

What happens if members of the NJC are also complicit in the crimes?

Who watches the watchers?

That's why the three arms of government are there. To balance themselves.
Buhari is now the almighty who watches the watchers? If it about corruption or any other misconduct, NJC is legally empowered to handle it. There are stages and steps that must be followed.
We can't build the morality of a Nation on only one man's sentiment.
We are breeding a monster.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ArabMopol(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
BUHARI Militarization of Nigeria will help me seek asylum somewhere far from home... I pity the gullible Zombies that will felt it sting... Zombies will see nothing wrong in dis until the Fulani tyrant start putting shackles on their neck

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by michoim(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
FFK shut up. You and all the looters are in trouble. And not Innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
chaloner:
one arm of gov raid anothe arm in a democracy nd u re celebrating. U dnt knw d implication . judiciary is fully independent nd control by cjn if any wantin must b from cjn.

When the legislative arm of government band together and impeach and executive governor or the president what do you call that? Invasion?

How come? It seems y'all skipped civic studies or social studies in school or something.

The three arms are meant to be checks and balances for the other two and not live in isolation.

Don't you get it?

These people haven't just committed offences of personal misconduct. They have breached the law. They are citizens of this country and subject to the law.

They are not immuned from arrest, which is what's going on.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

smh...

My people and me will not stoop low to collect bribe from corrupt people to thwart the law.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by thunder74(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abuleoshi:

Keep quiet you this wailing wailer. You were there when all this conspiracy was planned?
DSS has come out to clear the air on Justice Ononoghe, but you are here talking trash. When DSS tracks you and put you in an underground cell, human rights groups will start making noise, but when you were on Nairaland talking trash, nobody talked of human rights. Better be careful before we trace you and drop you in our underground cell!
We are monitoring Nairaland.com because alot of lies are being peddled here. And some ignorant people get high on these ethnic-religious lies that constitutes breach of National Security. You guys should better be warned. Don't toy with National Security!
Don't know we now have Ben Ten on Nairaland. Sorry, I thought I was quoting an adult.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Pennywise(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
chernest2002:
We campaigned against buhari but people said we hate him, but the people are now seeing why we don't want him, he is a dictator which can never change and he is also brain dead.

You should be thankful to Buhari. You are the one that is brain dead and the people he is after are the ones that caused your affliction.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

smh...

I pray the evils of the corruption you support befall you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by bankylan: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
LastProphet:
this morooon never disapooints

Obvious you inherited stupidity.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Hiqhscore(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ffk so na student u want make dss dey find?

And by d way
75% of this nairaland pdp pple, just comment with hatred, even wen d truth is clear sad
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by bankylan: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pennywise:

You should be thankful to Buhari. You are the one that is brain dead and the people he is after are the ones that caused your affliction.

Do we still have some living idiots supporting Buhari? Slavery na bad thing o

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by Oshiogwemoh(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2016
did you remember us when dasuki was sharing the cash to you and the selected few..... now you want me to take on the street in protest because some corrupt judges were arrested. who the judges don epp!how many rich men are in jail? E b like say dis kayode guy don high on something. Before we use to say your children should lead the protest before we would join but this time even if you and your children are at the fore front of the protest, wahalahi ffk YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by chaloner(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
ElsonMorali:

When the legislative arm of government band together and impeach and executive governor or the president what do you call that? Invasion?

How come? It seems y'all skipped civic studies or social studies in school or something.

The three arms are meant to be checks and balances for the other two and not live in isolation.

Don't you get it?

These people haven't just committed offences of personal misconduct. They have breached the law. They are citizens of this country and subject to the law.

They are not immuned from arrest, which is what's going on.
dats not checkmate ok . try again or go bak to sch

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by mankan2k7(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
It is official

Nigeria is a ZOO

buhari is a dictator

Note- I wrote buhari name in small letter, I guess he is inanimate an object

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
thunder74:

Buhari is now the almighty who watches the watchers? If it about corruption or any other misconduct, NJC is legally empowered to handle it. There are stages and steps that must be followed.
We can't build the morality of a Nation on only one man's sentiment.
We are breeding a monster.

No we are not breeding a monster. We already have bred the monster. It is now fully grown and has made life hellish for Nigerians. It is called corruption.

I'm quite sure that the Vice-president who is an eminent lawyer and a SAN and has practised for donkey years will not stand by and let his government commit such a grave atrocity.

I'd rather trust his expertise on the subject matter as well as the battery of lawyers at the disposal of the president than someone on a faceless forum such as Nairaland. (Pls no offence).

Here's a major question? Are you saying that there are no corrupt judges in Nigeria? If here are what has the disciplinary arm of the judiciary done about them all these years?

Are we to continue like that?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by OBAGADAFFI: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Abuleoshi:

Will STFU who are you threaten people online.

Abacha did more than this to Nigerians and we are we still living

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by zurine(f): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
HMM
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS by ElsonMorali: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
mankan2k7:
It is official

Nigeria is a ZOO

buhari is a dictator

Note- I wrote buhari name in small letter, I guess he is inanimate object

Funny enough he doesn't know of your existence.

If Nigeria is a zoo, what specie of animal are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Shuns PDP Youths Hires Foreigner As Social Media Consultant / Anambra Election: Top 3 Front Liners For APC Victory / Dr. Maduka Amazing Reception At Abuja Airport (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.