Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS (52847 Views)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by zikter(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
erico2k2:

where went that intelligence in chibok? or are we not talking of same organization here?
you are diverting from the substance please. am pointing out a case of reading a straight article and making a comment that is totally contradictory to what the article says. but to answer your question, gathering intelligence against a civilian in a city is different from gathering intelligence against an armed terrorist organization in the jungles. the latter is very difficult. that is the reason why terrorist organizations and other organized criminal gangs world over are never easily taken down.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by badman007(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
obayaya:

And they saw and counted the 2 million Dollars outside the compound?

Since they were denied access into the compound.

I can as well ask you.. If DSS have nothing to hide and are just discharging their lawful duties, why didn't they make the arrest in the afternoon where the whole world can see them? Why hide in the shadow of the night? Isn't it in their best interest that people see them make the arrest and help them progress their media trials and propaganda?

I guess you didn't ask yourself that!!!!

Now, in your honest opinion.. who's the mumu between you and I?

There's nothing shameful about you admitting and showing off your "mumu-ness" for the world to see.

Only God and Juju can save you. I swear you need all the help you can get.

Police took the silly judge by surprise only to have their attempt foiled by the obviously corrupt governor and this is what you have to say?

At the end of the day, you and your generation will continue to suffer when you can take a stand and rise against corruption to safeguard the future of your own kids.
Corruption everywhere how can we grow?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Though someone up there said there was arrest warrant, I will be silent henceforth.

But to answer you, we can't allow the president to exercise maximum power, hence, we create an Hitler
But we were told that some people at a particular stage in pratice, age, reputation and estates are not to be arrested but to be called for questioning because no where they can hide. Many of the people that were accused of curruption are politicians in executive arm of govt why they were not treated like this?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by OasisT: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2016
Thanks for the correction . But, dont you think the Njc should have been allowed to sanction as prescribed by the constitution
mapet:

First off, Justice Mohammed Liman, one of the judges in question is of "Nothern extraction"...and is that a justification for the alleged corruption of these judges in question?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
ogechieku:
But we were told that some people at a particular stage in pratice, age, reputation and estates are not to be arrested but to be called for questioning because no where they can hide. Many of the people that were accused of curruption are politicians in executive arm of govt why they were not treated like this?
Because Buhari has given them cover
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Because Buhari has given them cover
I never know there is anyone bearing that name. The last time that i heard name like that if i could remember it was a guy's dog name and i was later told that the dog is dead. The names that i have heard closed to that are names like hmmm bo...ko..hyari, buh..bu.,hari, dull...ard...hari or somethin like that anyway. Tell does anyone bearing that name live?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2016
ogechieku:
I never know there is anyone bearing that name. The last time that i heard name like that if i could remember it was a guy's dog name and i was later told that the dog is dead. The names that i have heard closed to that are names like hmmm bo...ko..hyari, buh..bu.,hari, dull...ard...hari or somethin like that anyway. Tell does anyone bearing that name live?
You are funny Dear.. Lol
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by mindtricks: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2016
And the story continues.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by mapet: 9:36am On Oct 10, 2016
OasisT:
Thanks for the correction . But, dont you think the Njc should have been allowed to sanction as prescribed by the constitution

The NJC is not an investigative body for Economic crimes. The NJC cannot carry out sting operations to establish the evidence (Cash found in their houses). The NJC is just an administrative disciplinary body of the judiciary and their remits does not go beyond recommendation for retirement.

Also, the EFCC is not primed for this and there was no formal petition to investigate the judges. This crime required the services of secret services, to carry out espionages and secretly monitor their movements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Reno Omokri: Hold Peter Obi Responsible If Anything Happens To Me / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.