Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS (52840 Views)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
alexlee50:
the judge out of fear for his life called the chief security officer in his state for protection.this was how wike went to the judges house.oya answer mine
So Wike is now the police? And DSS are not a known security agent in this country?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by henrysam(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2016
This people thinks we are fools like them.
But fortunately we are not
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST CONFUSED SET OF PEOPLE RIGHT NOW IN THE WORLD.

WHEN THE LAW CAN BE TAMPERED ANYHOW WHY WE WONT BE SEEING THIS NONSENSE....
I PITY LAW STUDENTS, BY NOW MOST OF YOU WILL BE SUPER CONFUSED.

NIGERIA IS NOT A NATION OR COUNTRY BUT A GEOGRAPHICAL SITE...... Mazi, Ekwueme 2016
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by HtwoOw: 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
It's about time to use common sense, 3 Judges, $2m cash, but that's not your concern, what concerns you ICC

Wailer shhiitttyyy wailer
vengertime:
[size=20pt]It's about time, ICC intervain and hang Buhari before it will be late.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by bigsmoke2(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
Much as I condem the manner dss went about their operations, the manner wike sped off to protect the judge is suspicious and strongly suggest that they are in cahoot and have perpetuate some sinisterous activities together which he is trying to hide . What is a whole governor doing at the judges house by 1am.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by drss(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
amagunnerfan:
So Wike is now the police? And DSS are not a known security agent in this country?
u ar resting in ur house sleeping peacefuly. den in d middle of d night around 2am, u hear loud knocks on ur gate. ur dogs started barking loudly. u woke up stattled n look through d window. u saw pipul in dark clothes using sledge hammer to break into ur house. wat will u do

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by mfm04622: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
let the judicial fireworks start but why can't DSS obtain arrest warrant against the Justice?

DSS obtained a valid SEARCH WARRANT. That is the first step of you need evidence. There is nothing like arrest warrant

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by mankan2k7(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
DSS always cover up

only an idiot will believe this story

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Dee60: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
DSS is like the FBI - They are called in on special cases. Go and check - FBI can break into homes or offices when they have enough intelligence. Even in the US, there are clashes between FBI and the Police on who should handle cases. It is not strange.

Nigeria needs to move forward. Corrupt judges + corrupt politicians + corrupt INEC + Corrupt Press + Corrupt police + corrupt lecturers + Corrupt Senators + Corrupt Representatives + Corrupt SANs - etc have all ganged up to destroy the fabric of our society.

PMB may be applying a wrong style, but what can he do, when the gang up has become so terrible?

Well, I am waiting to hear what the judges will say about this. We need correct interpretations. A lot of people talking on NL are too quick to comment without understanding the issues. Many have ethnic bias.

People like FFK should find a farm. We know them. All he needs is an appointment by PMB and the quarrel will sharply turn into praise. Has that not hapenned before?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Ahmeduana(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
PMBNG:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/why-we-arrested-high-ranking-judges-dss/
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS DOG-SHIT, WON'T DOESN'T KNOW THAT IS PART OF DSS TO MISINFORM AND DISINFORM!
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
What kind of government have we brought upon ourselves? These lies will never stand

#ENDTYRANNYnow
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by linohlex: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
erico2k2:

That's to tell U who ever wrote that craaaap up there had no brain.These people are soo silly they think we are in 1971.
they want along with their counting machaine. which enabled them to count the uncountable 2mdollar from their car
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by linohlex: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
erico2k2:

That's to tell U who ever wrote that craaaap up there had no brain.These people are soo silly they think we are in 1971.
they want along with their counting machaine. which enabled them count the uncountable 2mdollar from their car
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by drss(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dee60:

DSS is like the FBI - They are called in on special cases. Go and check - FBI can break into homes or offices when they have enough intelligence. Even in the US, there are clashes between FBI and the Police on who should handle cases. It is not strange.

Nigeria needs to move forward. Corrupt judges + corrupt politicians + corrupt INEC + Corrupt Press + Corrupt police + corrupt lecturers + Corrupt Senators + Corrupt Representatives + Corrupt SANs - etc have all ganged up to destroy the fabric of our society.

PMB may be applying a wrong style, but what can he do, when the gang up has become so terrible?

Well, I am waiting to hear what the judges will say about this. We need correct interpretations. A lot of people talking on NL are too quick to comment without understanding the issues. Many have ethnic bias.

People like FFK should find a farm. We know them. All he needs is an appointment by PMB and the quarrel will sharply turn into praise. Has that not hapenned before?

so becos there is tyrany in america there should be tyrany in nigeria kwantinew.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by zurine(f): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
God help us all
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
Even my 15yrs cousin will obviously see errors all over this write up. But trust my pro-apc apologist.
Everything is true...when theY declared 3 journalist connected to Boko Haram, they were like YES finally the crackdown has started, lol but unfortunately the following morning, the 3 journalist responded immediately lol... it was just for a fun chat......heheheheheheheh....
Am sure if the judges were given invitation, they would have honorably honored it to avoid embarrassment but since the media is so quiet nowadays about the socalled corruption fight, they decided to make a big story out of this one by storming by 1am, and lol, Wike the sharp man cut the Adventurous story short, as that was not enough they released a statement that they were after $2m...And lol, nl come fall my hand,,,, nobody even requested for pics or footage.

Incase you are carried away by this news pls be reminded case of this nature has occured before and another will occur again after this one quiets down..

Am not defending anybody o, BUT I THINK BIAFRANS SHOULD BE SERIOUS WITH CALL FOR SUCCESSION COS THE WORST WILL STILL HAPPEN AND ITS ALL LEADING TO ONE ANGLE..... QUIET ALL POSITION, AND MY QUESTION IS, IF ALL OPPOSTION IS QUIET, WILL WE ALL BECOME LOYALIST..... NOW ITS CLEAR JONATHAN POSTPONED THE DAY OF DOOM AS WERE PREDICTED IN 2015, 2019 WILL BE D YEAR OF RECKONING.....
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
drss:
u ar resting in ur house sleeping peacefuly. den in d middle of d night around 2am, u hear loud knocks on ur gate. ur dogs started barking loudly. u woke up stattled n look through d window. u saw pipul in dark clothes using sledge hammer to break into ur house. wat will u do
Where is the sledge hammer story coming from? Your imagination? Do DSS officials have ID cards or not? And the search warrant?

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by bigtt76(f): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
They must have gotten hints of the money exchanging hands. When you're under surveillance, you will be shocked the info they would have on you.

My only gruse is, this is a case of bribery and corruption, wetin concern DSS inside this one again? Now the judges would be hinging their defence on Chain of Custody doctrine. Arrest for corruption ought to have been carried out by EFCC or ICPC and not DSS. DSS is state security, except these men were undermining the national security. undecided

sholatech:
So they saw & counted 2million dollars raw cash & yet it's not recovered? I don't understand Oga DSS
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by NairaMaster1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
ucheokpara100:
Buhari is a saviour to Nigerian.

You mean you have block head? DSS counted $200,000USD and did not take it? Propaganda!!!
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Progressive01(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, this current operation will be sustained and followed till sanity and sanctity is restored to the esteemed third arm of government and public confidence is regained.
EOD!!

Wailers and all iPod Bastards can Go And Die.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by NairaMaster1(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
bigtt76:
They must have gotten hints of the money exchanging hands. When you're under surveillance, you will be shocked the info they would have on you.

My only gruse is, this is a case of bribery and corruption, wetin concern DSS inside this one again? Now the judges would be hinging their defence on Chain of Custody doctrine. Arrest for corruption ought to have been carried out by EFCC or ICPC and not DSS. DSS is state security, except these men were undermining the national security. undecided

You forgot PMB and his boy Amaechi sent them? They taking advantage of PMB ignorance of democracy.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Toks2008(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
ikaboy:
Am loving this govt

At least let Buhari be known and remembered for the best government that waged serious war against corruption.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by drss(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Where is the sledge hammer story coming from? Your imagination? Do DSS officials have ID cards or not? And the search warrant?
daura dss use broom break dis door in d dead of d night abi below is live picture from d scene of d attack.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by mormoney85(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
NextGovernor:
This is rubbish... APC and DSS so useless. They cooked up this story to cover their tyrant and arm robber style of invasion that was condemn by Nigerians this morning. This is the kind of news zombies like to hear.....

Just too good to be true. A big fat lie.
bro so dss c d money count am finish know say na 2milion d but no fit carry am comot hahaha chai c lies o!
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by MORNDEW(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Nigeria want a better nation but support corruption. I pity una.
Thanks Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by RedCapChief(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dee60:

What can PMB do?

He can strengthen the capacity of the EFCC and ICPC. Has the EFCC won any high profile case in recent times. No!
Big Men who are corrupt are able to hire good lawyers who destroy the EFCC in court.
People don't fight corruption. Systems fight corruption.

Unless the DSS has evidence that the judges have received money dishonestly, then all this arrests are just gra-gra.
Buhari is not fighting corruption. He is just an ethno-religious bigot

Look at the Olisa Metuh case, there was clear evidence of receipt of money from Dasuki. Nobody can escape that.

Having money in your house is not a reason to be arrested.
What if the judge claims that his friend, who is a businessman, lent him the money.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Pidggin(f): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2016
saintmark88:

[s]
Whts ur affiliation with the judges n wike??, seems pple like u just enjoy the sys as floored as it is. Is ur fada a politician??, is he a judge??, he is a PDP member??, if u have no affiliation to these people so y den do u support them??.

I'm not surprised, if Scottie Neil Hughes can still openly support donald trump after d statements he made in the leaked tape this morning. But in her case I understand her thts what she's paid to do

Re u been paid to defend those accused of wrong doing??[/s]

So you believe the statement by DSS, have you heard from the judges yet?

It seems you make a lot of assumptions about people but you don't judge yourself first. All the questions you asked above, have you answered them yourself? Kindly replace PDP and fix APC there while you are at it

If we are under military rule and this sort of thing happens no one will complain, the problem is that we are supposed to be in a democracy this is why we are saying due process should be followed, that's all.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by obayaya(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
amagunnerfan:
So you expect them to announce they were coming? And you think the DSS guys are dumb? They don't know that the judges and Wike will resist and use thuggery exactly as they have done? You expect them to go in the afternoon, in the ND? Use your head na?

Oh please..

So they should go in the night like armed robbers?

They are a law enforcement agent for God's sake. Nobody is going to stop them from carrying out their duties in the afternoon.

The fact that they went at night indicates some sort of sinister motive. And that's why everyone is calling for their head.

I think you are the one that needs to use your head more.

Arrests have been made in the ND in the afternoon and heaven didn't fall.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by freshbear(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
you, my friend are an educated illiterate
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by wxyz1: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
Dee60:

the only one who is not corrupt is the one that work for APC like Justice Okon Abang, very soon DSS would go after Judges in Ecowas court. i beg tell me another story. only idiot would believe this nonsense portray by this DSS of a thing
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Opinedecandid(m): 7:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
NextGovernor:
This is rubbish... APC and DSS so useless. They cooked up this story to cover their tyrant and arm robber style of invasion that was condemn by Nigerians this morning. This is the kind of news zombies like to hear.....

Just too good to be true. A big fat lie.

Don't mind them. They will issue bogus amounts of money to provoke the public's hatred for the judges.

That That how they claimed that when they raided Akwa Ibom Government House last year, that they recovered arms and millions of dollars. Till today, they have not provided those proofs in any court.

My problem is with some Nigerians with short memories and blind support.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Obynolee(f): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
let the judicial fireworks start but why can't DSS obtain arrest warrant against the Justice?

Some of them were not even invited by the agency, only for them to storm their houses around 1am for raid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) / IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.