Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS (52841 Views)

Ife Crisis: Why We Arrested Only Yoruba Suspects – IGP / Photos Of Governors' Wives And High Ranking Women At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Why We Arrested Reuben Abati – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Barca, warrant or no warrant, they are all guilty and should be rounded up in anyway possible. The same law has put us in this mess, it's high time FG wave it aside and do some necessary things.
Though someone up there said there was arrest warrant, I will be silent henceforth.

But to answer you, we can't allow the president to exercise maximum power, hence, we create an Hitler

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Charly68: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
I think we must face the reality here,whether executive ,judiciary or legislature,everybody must be under the rule of law. . The security has write to search anywhere but they must go there with their search warrant . Imagine the huge sum collected from the rogues ! Where for Christ's sake did they get over 93m naira excluding other foreign currency in the house . Not in their bank accounts for God's sake what type of businesses were they doing to get such a sum at home ? We must face the reality here. Until judges begin to go to jail,the mess in the judiciary won't stop. That place is the only hope for a common man who seek for justice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by kcnwaigbo: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
maclatunji:
Some people that are victims of this corruption of the judiciary will still come here to desperately support them.

Thankfully, we have a dedicated leader that is ready to follow-through on this fight.

May God strengthen him to fight this battle to a logical conclusion.
Dedicated leader indeed!! Buhari is playing with fire.The judiciary will reach him some lessons in the coming days.Shebi after arresting the judges, he would still bring them to court

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Moahmed: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=Bizibi post=50028786]yes ooo,they counted it within an hr[/quote

How much is 2m dollars that cannot be counted in less than an hour. abeg no embarrass yourself again.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by ivandragon: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
in this era of advanced technology, I expect the security agencies to always carry out these kind of raids with audiovisual cameras.

since they are willing to tell us how much was recovered, they should back it up with video evidence.

Justice Ademola, if I recall correctly, was the Judge that insisted that PMB was appropriately served in the certificate/no certificate scandal & Justice Ademola, I dare say, has been one of the most consistent judges in Nigeria.

besides, why raid at 1am? why was the raid not done by the EFCC?

what about the judges that also gave contradicting judgements in favour of Lagos, Benue & Tabara that obviously contradicted the Electoral laws?

if am army general can save over $2m, why can't a chief justice do same?

well, I only hope this regime knows that the skewered standards it sets today, will be used against it tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by deusp: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
They said they saw two million dollars #they must have gone there with a mega fast money counting machine to have been able to count it within those few minutes
NextGovernor:
This is rubbish... APC and DSS so useless. They cooked up this story to cover their tyrant and arm robber style of invasion that was condemn by Nigerians this morning. This is the kind of news zombies like to hear.....

Just too good to be true. A big fat lie.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by DMerciful(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
You dont want rule of law again? grin. why did we return to democracy then? pls control ur emotion...contries are not run with emotions undecided
CecyAdrian:

Barca, warrant or no warrant, they are all guilty and should be rounded up in anyway possible. The same law has put us in this mess, it's high time FG wave it aside and do some necessary things.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
temitemi1:
That's my question oo... Where is the rule of law in this act
Abi o....
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
afanide:
Arrest the criminals.....

See their faces like Native Doctors....
upon all the bribe those corrupt judges collect,i've noticed they're always drop dead ugly. Kudos to DSS. Cleanse our judiciary pls

4 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by wolu4: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
afanide:
Arrest the criminals.....

See their faces like Native Doctors....
****Its pple like u dat will still bliv dis pple. Seeing is believing. Let them show us the money. They knw if they say d judges stole money pple like u will believe them and u will start spewing rubbish from ur mouth. Buhari is Evil I said it b4 n I will keep saying it.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by deusp: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
You are really smart bro
ivandragon:
in this era of advanced technology, I expect the security agencies to always carry out these kind of raids with audiovisual cameras.

since they are willing to tell us how much was recovered, they should back it up with video evidence.

Justice Ademola, if I recall correctly, was the Judge that insisted that PMB was appropriately served in the certificate/no certificate scandal & Justice Ademola, I dare say, has been one of the most consistent judges in Nigeria.

besides, why raid at 1am? why was the raid not done by the EFCC?

what about the judges that also gave contradicting judgements in favour of Lagos, Benue & Tabara that obviously contradicted the Electoral laws?

if am army general can save over $2m, why can't a chief justice do same?

well, I only hope this regime knows that the skewered standards it sets today, will be used against it tomorrow.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
sholatech:
So they saw & counted 2million dollars raw cash & yet it's not recovered? I don't understand Oga DSS
Sango come, pls go and fire any govt that sent her agencies after judges who collected bribe to save their lives from the govt and her officials, politicians and richpeople who bribed them.
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by kcnwaigbo: 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Charly68:
I think we must face the reality here,whether executive ,judiciary or legislature,everybody must be under the rule of law. . The security has write to search anywhere but they must go there with their search warrant . Imagine the huge sum collected from the rogues ! Where for Christ's sake did they get over 93m naira excluding other foreign currency in the house . Not in their bank accounts for God's sake what type of businesses were they doing to get such a sum at home ? We must face the reality here. Until judges begin to go to jail,the mess in the judiciary won't stop. That place is the only hope for a common man who seek for justice.
It is not a crime to keep money at home.Unless the DSS can Link them directly to any form of corruption.I am sorry for them

5 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by farem: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
let the judicial fireworks start but why can't DSS obtain arrest warrant against the Justice?

Listen to yourself? Who will grant the arrest warrant? The colleagues/Junior

of the same judges?

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by CecyAdrian(f): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
I am always amused by the stupidity displayed by anti government nairalanders, especially TB. Let us all use our senses please. Our judiciary system is totally corrupt, to the point where a judge stupidly gave a judgement on frivolous grounds recently. Now you expect the DSS to get a warrant? Lmao. From where will they get it? Isn't it another judge who will sign it?And same judge will probably call his fellow man to give him a heads up. Please let us be growing up and using common sense. Judges are virtually untouchable in this great country, and we all know they are living lifestyles they cannot justify (notice my play on words?).

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
God bless the DSS cuz as they have fu¢ked with the judiciary now, they will have to go the extra mile in actually ensuring that their cases are airtight
God bless EFCC, always arresting and jailing yahoo boys, but failing to jail our kwarrupt leaders.
Finally God bless TB. You know who you are. God will give you some sense one day

Their reasoning at times make me shiver

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by kcnwaigbo: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
deusp:
They said they saw two million dollars #they must have gone there with a mega fast money counting machine to have been able to count it within those few minutes
Bunch of morons. Am sure they went there to plant the money but Wike was just too smart for them
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by PierreDeFermat(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
CecyAdrian:
ha! Wike don buy infested fire wood. Everybody knows who the governor 'accomplice' is. This is not looking good at all. Why must he obstruct service men from carrying out their duties.

Well, he better get a good lawyer in check
Wike is so foolish. He acts like a campus cultist. And that's what he is

4 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by ebujany(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Of course the governor is madam piss baby boy aka wike. Judges we're arrested all over Nigeria by the dss with search warrants obtained from the court but the so called gov had to run out almost naked by 1am midnight to stop the dss from performing their constitutional responsibility. Wike, just get your cult boys ready. The fed gov is coming for you

4 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by DMerciful(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2016
you do not know how things work. a governor on a plater? undecided
CecyAdrian:

Because he knows what is at stake. That judge goes down, it will only take some months for Wike to go down with a loud thud. So many dumb brains commenting on this forum without reasoning are clapping and hailing him.

I just pity him. He just handed himself on a platter of gold to the vultures
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by amagunnerfan: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
NextGovernor:
This is rubbish... APC and DSS so useless. They cooked up this story to cover their tyrant and arm robber style of invasion that was condemn by Nigerians this morning. This is the kind of news zombies like to hear.....

Just too good to be true. A big fat lie.
Can you pinpoint what's fake about the news? How come hasn't the judges come out to say the reports are false?

3 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
farem:

Listen to yourself? Who will grant the arrest warrant? The colleagues/Junior
of the same judges?
Why not scrap the judiciary altogether?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by eph12(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
No matter who is saying the truth or not this case will likely die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by wolu4: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
ucheokpara100:
Buhari is a saviour to Nigerian.
Educated illiterate. Buhari is ur saviour. Shee because Wike fought back to protect is subject dat is why dey cooked up dis big fat lies n pple like you believed them. I feel so sorry for you
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by CecyAdrian(f): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
DMerciful:
You dont want rule of law again? grin. why did we return to democracy then? pls control ur emotion...contries are not run with emotions undecided

I have never preached on the 'rule of law' that thing is a scam and a cover that have been used to kill Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
So u want DSS to have absolute power to do as they like? y are you being emotional like a kid?
seXytOhbAd:
I am always amused by the stupidity displayed by anti government nairalanders, especially TB. Let us all use our senses please. Our judiciary system is totally corrupt, to the point where a judge stupidly gave a judgement on frivolous grounds recently. Now you expect the DSS to get a warrant? Lmao. From where will they get it? Isn't it another judge who will sign it?And same judge will probably call his fellow man to give him a heads up. Please let us be growing up and using common sense. Judges are virtually untouchable in this great country, and we all know they are living lifestyles they cannot justify (notice my play on words?).

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nairaland
God bless the DSS cuz as they have fu¢ked with the judiciary now, they will have to go the extra mile in actually ensuring that their cases are airtight
God bless EFCC, always arresting and jailing yahoo boys, but failing to jail our kwarrupt leaders.
Finally God bless TB. You know who you are. God will give you some sense one day

2 Likes

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by Omoteyi(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
This is how this useless Daura dulard did in 1983........COUP loading, Abeg remind me when the Kakki Boys come

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by PHILONZO(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
They want to start a case that Will be withdrawn at the end
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by CecyAdrian(f): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
DMerciful:
you do not know how things work. a governor on a plater? undecided

Just watch as things unfold. I ain't got time to argue with you

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by nafada2: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
the lawyers and entire judiciary should not take this insult lightly. enough of this daura dullards madness

1 Like

Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by OasisT: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Are saying no judge from the northern extraction is corrupt ?
Re: Why We Arrested High Ranking Judges – DSS by AfroBlue(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Great to see the DSS have the back/s of the EFCC. Kudos and respect!
No sense in all that hard investigative work being wasted by crooked judges.
Let the nation-wide sanitizing of the thieves and looters and their judicial minions continue at a rapid pace!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Hosts Nollywood And Kannywood Entertainers (Pictures) / IPOB Members Jubilate As Court Frees Nnamdi Kanu (Video) / Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.