Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? (7093 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by chillin(f): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2005
heyy otokx...at lest u'v got brainssss...n' as for you mamba!!! mehn!! i realllllly need 2 hv a conversation with u!! look at your mouth
mamba:

If she can't do her duties then I'll brandish my red card..
ohhhh plsss!! brandish what mehn d girl who does all doz for you deserves a spank n' bk 2 ijebuman.sum gurlz would gt offended ohh i think i know why probably because u'v planted that s*** in her head... that shez gatt 2 do all thoz stuffs.. guyzzz wake up and stop thinkin gurlz are sum kindaa maid or sum like that!!! because we'v gatt class! juss soo y'all know!!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ijebuman(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2005
chillin:

2 ijebuman.sum gurlz would gt offended ohh i think i know why probably because u'v planted that s*** in her head... that shez gatt 2 do all thoz stuffs.. guyzzz wake up and stop thinkin gurlz are sum kindaa maid or sum like that!!! because we'v gatt class! juss soo y'all know!!

Typical, always blame the men smiley why would i need to plant anything in anyone's head. I can cook, clean and do my own laundry without anyone's help. I grew up in a family of strong women and i love strong minded and independent women, so why would i expect her to do the chores when i can do it (probably better self wink)
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by chillin(f): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2005
kk i c what u mean!!! since u can do your thangs yourself ohh fyne..do em' ohhh did u say u can do it better?? ?? hahahahahaha gooood ooo!! itz a guyz job anywayzz u make d mess.. u clean up your mess wink
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Trex(m): 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2005
The woman is a Princess. Never treat her as a maid. To take care of a house and the children and be a maid is two big differences. And if she cant cook - she will learn. And if she not - that is a different question. smiley Man cooks best. wink Love - thats only thing that matters. smiley
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2005
trex! you're just my definition of a fine gentleman! God pls bring his kind my way!!! grin cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by chillin(f): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2005
heyy trex....u talkin rite hurr!! soo rite!!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by chillin(f): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2005
ocho:

trex! you're just my definition of a fine gentleman! God please bring his kind my way!!! grin cheesy
lol lol lol lol hahahahahaha ocho!!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2005
my sister na true talk i talk ooo! cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by chillin(f): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2005
lol lol gurl u funny!! na true u talk ooo lol
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Trex(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2005
hmmm? smiley
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mamba(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2005
adeoba:

The most romantic thing a nigerian girl has done for me:
Later in the night, I felt her doing all sorts of things to me. She must have put my member inside her v* while I was asleep. gosh it felt so good
This is the only interesting part of the whole story... I'm sure you must have been in heaven at that moment grin
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by tamia(f): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2005
hey hold up!!!! is this only for what Nigerian girls have done? so wat about non-nigerian girls like us?
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ijebuman(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2005
adeoba:

The most romantic thing a nigerian girl has done for me:

Later in the night, I felt her doing all sorts of things to me. She must have put my member inside her v* while I was asleep. gosh it felt so good

i think you got the wrong thread,  we're talking about 'romantic' not the 'freakiest' thing a nigerian woman has done for you  grin
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by hotangel2(f): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mamba(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2005
As usual, some user will soon start the topic "Freakiest Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You?"

Let's wait and see who it's gon be...
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by hotangel2(f): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2005
me! cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mamba(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2005
@hot-one, once you got the thread started, holla @ ya boy... There's some freaky sh!t goin on in my bedroom right now.. I might as well post the whole story.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by hotangel2(f): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2005
Lord have mercy!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 12:04am On Dec 08, 2005
hmm,u guys are funny cheesy  @ adeoba; yes, it was suppose to be about something romanitc. well, unless of course u'd consider that romantic, i don't know undecided
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by raregroove(m): 12:54am On Dec 08, 2005
The most romantic thing a Nigerian girl has done for me?

You must be having a laugh!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2005
talk wetin u wan talk and stop calling attentions..............lol.wetin be ur own sef cool
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Banderas(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2005
Diddly squat. Women don't do romantic things, they just expect romantic things to be done to and for them.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by conscience(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2005
My last visit to nigeria .04.
When, my gurl invited her pal in for a 3-some as my birthday present.
OOPPPS...........wHAT A bIRTH dAY pRESENT
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mckaycee(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2005
she's not your girl but "waka-pass".
As for that being romantic, I doubt it. angry
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Banderas(m): 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2005
Why is she not your girl? The fact that she is relatively open minded sexually doesn't mean she won't make a good wife.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mckaycee(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2005
nothing like being sexually open-minded. Does it not bother you that she must hsve done it to some other guyz. Men! what happens to sanity. HIV/AIDS is real.
Anyway, I'm not talking about wife here.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by conscience(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2005
mckaycee:

nothing like being sexually open-minded. Does it not bother you that she must hsve done it to some other guyz. Men! what happens to sanity. HIV/AIDS is real.

That was well taken care of.............i am not a baby you know.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by FOD(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2005
I wish I had a story to tell...They all expect to receive, never to give.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mamba(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2005
Ok, I've been searching and searching way back into my past to try & remember one romantic thing a Nigerian girl has actually done for me... I've finally come up with one and I'm afraid I can't post it cos the admin is surely gonna padlock and throw away the keys of this thread when he reads it.. grin
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Banderas(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2005
mckaycee:

Anyway, I'm not talking about wife here.

Quick question: Have you ever had sex? If so, are you planning to marry everyone you sleep/slept with? I find myself easily able to maintain a single sex partner at one time. HIV has ways of prevention, so that is not an issue. I like mind blowing sex. I am able to give my partner mind blowing sex because I have experimented with sex over the years. I don't expect to marry a girl who can give mind blowing sex and still be a virgin, that would be rather..... bizzare don't you think?

That said, I probably would shy away from a party with my girlfriend if I was serious with her. What if she asked me for a party on her own birthday (me, another guy and her). Naah, I'm not that liberated.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Soulful(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2005
Most romantic thing a lady ever did for me was to fly from yankee on new years day and wake me up first thing on new years morning as a surprise byh knocking on my door.....

Best ever.....I really miss her............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland / Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / Types Of Kisses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.