Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? (7090 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2005
buts it's more FICTIONAL
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by snazzydawn(f): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2005
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by goodguy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2005
Fictional - An imaginative creation or a pretense that does not represent actuality but has been invented.

grin grin grin
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2005
mmmmmmmm..... after a dictionary research.......... undecided undecided
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2005
guyz and babes.........I no leave una o................ e go be later now......... cool
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mercyuti(f): 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2006
the most romantic thing have done for a guy(my boyfriend) was singing to him
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by DaSaint2(m): 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2006
The most romantic thing a girl has ever done to me was to take me out on my birthday last year, and finally bought me a bottle of red wine wine and we madwe love and slept off.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by kaylala(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2006
wink
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by asanga(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2006
Well I don`t know is it their songs or text messages so many of them,
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2006
cool cool
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2006
you all have never thought the Romantic Thing a girl will do for you could turn out to be the most tragic of all,
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by bedone(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2006
One thing a Naija girl has done for me is to give me a shower when I was feeling very sick. I think that is very thoughtful wink
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by whitelexi(m): 11:05am On Feb 26, 2006
Mehn, lets call a spade a spade, Naija girls are very far from romantic! No exceptions oh, they all have one spirit, one attitude, one sense of direction.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2006
@whitelexy:If there is anything farthest from the truth, then it is everything u just said!!!!!!!!!! *rolls eyes*
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by twinkledew(f): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2006
OI LEXFLEXY OR WATEVER U CALL URSELF I WAS NOT TALKING TO U AIGHT
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by twinkledew(f): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2006
HAVE U DATED ANY OTHER GURL THAT IS NOT NIGERIAN IF NO WHAT GIVES U THE RIGHT TO COMPARE. WHAT U SEE OR HEAR ON TV IN MAGAZINES ARE NOT ALL TRUE AIGHT.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 4:48am On Feb 27, 2006
*tip toes away*
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2006
@ Bedone,  
One thing a Nigeria girl has done for me is to give me a shower when I was feeling very sick.  I think that is very thoughtful

re you sure?
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ObiOne(f): 12:57am On Mar 20, 2006
You poor thing I read your post, and could not help but feel sorry for you. The pain you must have felt must have been overwhelming, but the pain that man continues to cause you is too much. I hate to tell anyone to do this, but I suggest you have your own affair and be obvious about it. just don't get pregnant by the other man. Let your husband see how it feels to be the token of another man's affections. Don't make it so obvious that you look like a common LovePeddler like that Moni tramp, just come home late, and don't mention where you go. Dress up for no appearant reason. Change your hair so that its much more spectacular than your regular style. If you really don't want to cheat but want to drive your man mad, then have your friends play along. Have them start calling you in the wee hours of the night, and you whisper into the phone and leave the room when ever your phone rings. Stop nagging him about the Moni chick, and when he wants to go on his trips, then suddenly, you mention a trip you need to go on as well since he won't be home that weekend. Remember two can play that game, just be sure that you play the game better.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by izoneb(f): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2006
whitelexi,the spade being a spade is that its difficult for a girl to be romantic to a man that drops her off and picks another woman on his way home.if she had given him a cute flower,he'd hide it under the car seat or even throw it away.
Nigerian women are romantic but you guys discourage them.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by izoneb(f): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2006
conscience or whatever.fly off!i bet u will never marry her.Even our almighty God says HE is a jealous GOD.party my foot!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by cliveland: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2009
guess i ve been very fortunate in life emotionally n romantically, no be my fault i sabi do d same,

i beg to disagree with those who say naija girls aint romantic, where u dey meet d once u dey see, it depends on how u both started d relationship from d onset,, romance or materialism
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by 190: 6:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
the most romantic tin she has ever done was deleting phone #s of other girls from my fone!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by honsule(m): 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2009
190:

the most romantic tin she has ever done was deleting phone #s of other girls from my fone!

that is Jealousy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by zeal500: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
[
quote](1) An unknown (invisible) lady calling me every other night (for 2 to 3 hours at a go), just becos she heard my voice over the radio (Rythm FM). She tells me sweet things before going to bed.

(2) and my first love, who organized a surprising birthday bash for me 5 years ago, when I was in school.
[quote][/quote]

Kenflavour u no dey hear ur self
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by 190: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2009
honsule:

that is Jealousy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and why shud she be jelous!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by dsword(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2009
sannzy. u all claim ex now because u know u were not that romantic
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by OneNaija(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2009
The Most Romantic thing (shia) Nigerians girls Wahala dey ooo. I remember Na Akara and bread she buy come with pure water for her bag. Nur only me eat am sef. she still join chop with me. I think oo maybe romantic.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2009
Are Nigerian Girls romantic at all?
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
@ GUYZ
If 9JA girl show you romance - no go believe O (na film trick)

Illusion 1st Class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Co- Habitation Is It That Bad? / Ladies Whats Your Spec Describe Them. / You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.