Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? (7092 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by conscience(m): 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2005
MAYBE YOU WANT TO HEAR THE GIST cheesy cheesy cheesy
She came in with her friend and said to me
SUPRISE SUPRISE FOR UR BIRTHDAY!''
She asked me what my my mind trip is on S-- ,
She will grant it.?
I then teased her by saying ........A party WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND.
I took it as a whimsy  for all i cared.
She said to me.....''on your birthday,,,,,,,,,what ever you wished is granted''
I just laughed and put it behind me, not taking her or my gambol seriously.
Later in the day as we spent time together,
She suggested we ate out  and requested that her closest pal   come for Dinner.
Little did i know she was working out a plan of fulfilling her promise
We eventually did and 3 was not a crowd but good Company.
Her friend confessed to me how my girl pleaded with her to tag along to  keep her promise to me,
which initially seemed  creepy to her.
What other sacrifice can a woman do, more than sharing you, for your own bliss ?
If i wanted to marry her, Whats wrong with that?
Afterall, before i met her how many men knew her -i can never say ,
That goes for all other ''wives'' out there too.
I still count her as the greatest i ever had, fulfilling my fantasia.
The most romantic, i rate her
THUMBS UP FOR YOU MY NIGERIAN GIRL.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2005
What nasty fantasy. You nasty!!! grin (kidding)
if she could go to such lenghts just to please you, she sure is a keeper wink
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mckaycee(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2005
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! oga go!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2005
conscience:

MAYBE YOU WANT TO HEAR THE GIST cheesy cheesy cheesy
She came in with her friend and said to me
SUPRISE SUPRISE FOR UR BIRTHDAY!''
She asked me what my my mind trip is on S-- ,
She will grant it.?
I then teased her by saying ........A party WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND.
I took it as a whimsy for all i cared.
She said to me.....''on your birthday,,,,,,,,,what ever you wished is granted''
I just laughed and put it behind me, not taking her or my gambol seriously.
Later in the day as we spent time together,
She suggested we ate out and requested that her closest pal come for Dinner.
Little did i know she was working out a plan of fulfilling her promise
We eventually did and 3 was not a crowd but good Company.
Her friend confessed to me how my girl pleaded with her to tag along to keep her promise to me,
which initially seemed creepy to her.
What other sacrifice can a woman do, more than sharing you, for your own bliss ?
If i wanted to marry her, Whats wrong with that?
Afterall, before i met her how many men knew her -i can never say ,
That goes for all other ''wives'' out there too.
I still count her as the greatest i ever had, fulfilling my fantasia.
The most romantic, i rate her
THUMBS UP FOR YOU MY NIGERIAN GIRL.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

na wa oooo grin grin grin grin
has anyone on the land read a novel titled - "SEXUS" by Henry Miller
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2005
@ Lexyflexy, I Haven't , Why? cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2005
@ Z4M4eva ... if u ve not, then maybe u go get to read the novel thenu can trace out whats up......................... cool
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2005
Right, ok undecided
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2005
try reading the novel, and tell me what's up there after.............. cool cool
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by samy121: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2005
Hi,

Well in response to your querry and to be fair to the ladies, i think they deserve comendations.
Just two days ago i met a young girl who stuned me by her courage, Its very hard for girls esecially from niga to walk up to you and tell you something sweet . It all happened to me.

I went to make a call at the umbrella girls place and i scarcely noticed her presence but just as i had finished some one tapped me by the shoulder and said i was gorgeous....men and she is quite young and it took me time to get off that and to cap things off just as i smiled she came close and i just gave her nice snuggle.woooooooooooops you would say!!!!!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2005
@lexyflexy: i haven't read the novel either and please don't tell me to go read it cos i am too lazy right now, well, that and the possibility of my not finding it. So what's the point to reading the novel anyway?
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2005
the answer lies in d novel missy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2005
haba! have mercy on people like me and just say what it is now.The last thing on this missy's mind is reading a novel so abeg now.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Greatpeter(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2005
The most romantic thing a Nigerian lady has ever done for me?

She bought me a shirt rolleyes
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2005
now isn't that just sooooo romanitc!!!!! grin grin
@ My fellow Nigerian girls:we're good! wink
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2005
@Greatpeter a shirt......... hhmmmmmmmmmm rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2005
lexy: isn't that a good enough romatic gesture? the shirt fit cost 50grand oo grin grin I know the criteria for assesing a romantic gesture isn't all about money but that was worth mentioning.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by twinkledew(f): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2005
the fact that you are urself and not doing stuffs that others do does not mean u r unromantic. tumbs up to some ladies out there. i have done loads of romantic things that i will not mention on here.

To the guys out there. learn to appreciate rather than hate. guys do not really appreicate what their partners do for them.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by twinkledew(f): 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2005
Layi have you ever dated any girl before
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2005
@twinkledew Layi have you ever dated any girl before

what re u thinking and trynna say........... gurl, pls don't raise dust here.... grin grin
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2005
undecided undecided
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2005
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by sameershah(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2005
they come forword and reply
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2005
@ sameershah .... whats this man saying......... guess he can read the handwriting on the wall...... cool
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2005
@ sameershah: i'm not geting your point. Is that the most romantic thing a NIgerian girl has done for you or are you trying to say something else? just asking! welcome to NL.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 19, 2005
whcih kin Arabic English be dat wan sef.......bros wetin u dey try talk sef...........abeg explain...... cool
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 6:08pm On Dec 19, 2005
u this lexy sef cheesy cheesy but really sameershah, we don't get it
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by goodguy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2005
I get lots of favour from girls. So I can't call one romantic or not.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by kaylala(m): 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2005
The stories here are just 2 much.

Just answer the straight forward JAMB question.

The Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For me is ..................................................................... grin grin
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by topetall(f): 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2005
i laid some scented candles on the floor leading to his room.the room with warm lighting,cool music(kenny G)playing at the background,on the floor was a trail of petal flowers leading to the bathroom. through the bathroom's transparent curtain, u can see a silluoette of someone in the bath tub. and when he opened the curtain .................... thjere was a skeleton in a pool of red water color ha ha ha happy halloween, just imagined it
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by FOD(m): 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2005
How romantic!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by lexyflexy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2005
na wa o......... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2005
@topetall: lol lol lol that was some romantic gesture. lol lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer / How To Last Long Without Pills And Drug / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.