Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? (7091 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by snazzydawn(f): 11:49pm On Dec 01, 2005
my ex?!!!no ways.You wouldn't even know him!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mamba(m): 4:00am On Dec 02, 2005
@snazzy, if you claim to be soooo romantic, why did your ex leave? i know the next thing you'll say is that you were the one that left him instead.. well, only God can tell.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by tiestat(f): 4:05am On Dec 02, 2005
Ouch!!! That is not very nice..
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by hotangel2(f): 4:52am On Dec 02, 2005
Ermmm...of course some nigerian gurls are unromantic. But majority are romantic.. cos u know.. Gurls love the romance stuffs more than guys. They wanna do errthang to please their man.

But Guys, they don't even think abt romance. They don't think abt giving it.. they just want it. *uses indain-american accent* A lady gets tired of giving u know? wink
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by whiteshark(m): 6:32am On Dec 02, 2005
ehhmmm romance eh

well, she codedly got me this gold chain u c.... After one very good night like this, she was just staring at me like this 4 a long time then got up, brought it out and slipped it on mi next and made me promise neva to take it off again.. Funny thing is that we have broken up now 4 one year, five months and 12 days and I still have that chain round mi next. In fact nah the only jewery wey I get..... I felt very loved at that time ohh. the tin sweet my belle nor be small.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by snazzydawn(f): 7:19am On Dec 02, 2005
mamba:

@snazzy, if you claim to be soooo romantic, why did your ex leave? i know the next thing you'll say is that you were the one that left him instead.. well, only God can tell.
Well,somethings don't just last forever,and yes,as you said,I left him!!!I can't let a common guy mess me up. wink
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by timmy(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2005
ohh now he's common shey, when you where dating im sure he was the 'bestest man' in the whole wide world tongue
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by layi(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2005
Almost every one on this forum that ever dated has an ex. Na wa o. When kids read this stuff, dem no go wan date o!!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by legs(f): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2005
@ IAH i am going to have to disagree with you on this for once, i know a girl who was dating a guy who was not quite as comfortable as she was and gosh i have never seen so much respect and love from a Nigerian girl for an ordinary boyfriend (no be even husband) she would give up the things she wanted to do just cos she knew her guy couldn't afford them, and she would do things for him too but she was always careful not to overdo it so that at no time was his pride damaged. The girl na full naija, she never even travel before!

So my dear men i reiterate that if you never see maybe you were looking in the wrong direction or you probably got attracted by the wrong things.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by chika123(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2005
@IAH
God will bless you oooooooo, my sister. Nigerian girls always want the man to toast her, buy her credit cards, pay her transport fares, by her undies and clothes, some even ask for pocket money.

I wonder why Nigerian girls can't also do those things that men do for them. Especially the students, they will just suck you dry. Out of 10 Nigerian girls, you can only see two that is truly caring and romantic, if I lie help me ask any good guy in the house wink
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by kenflavor(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2005
I agree with u, my brother
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2005
I agree with Chika, but not all girls are like that though. smiley
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by legs(f): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2005
and I will still say that if you guys always seem to end up with unromantic and 'eye-wey-don-tear' girls then maybe something is wrong with your taste, choice or priorities.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2005
i'd say something to that effect too, my sister.
@ laiy  cheesy cheesy cheesy, the kids will get used to it! cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by IAH(f): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2005
@legs, you only talked about a single girl out of millions. Remember I said there are very few Nigerian girls that are romantic. She is among those few.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by legs(f): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2005
well too bad for guys, or it could possibly be that bad news travles faster and better so thats probably why we only ever seem to hear the horror stories.
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Trex(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2005
Nigerian girls ARE romantic. Probably not all of them. But I've met one. What she did? She looked at me and smiled. That was enough. And I became a different man. I've met her after 72 sleepless hours in the evening, but when I saw her - I was a new man again ready to concuer the world for her. I am from Europe, was many times in Nigeria, but never before - not in all the world - I saw the eyes and smile like this. We spent together 16 hours and I had to travell - pity. But 10 days passed and not me not she can do our job - we are thinking about each other. We call each other and sending e-mails and sms. I decided to spend X-mas vocation in Nigeria, she decided to move her study to my country.

I can tell you for sure, people - there is at least one beautifull and romantic girl in Nigeria. She is doing many things.
AND EVERY THING SHE IS DOING IS SO ROMANTIC !!!!!  cool
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by chillin(f): 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2005
Trex:

Nigerian girls ARE romantic. Probably not all of them. But I've met one. What she did? She looked at me and smiled. That was enough. And I became a different man. I've met her after 72 sleepless hours in the evening, but when I saw her - I was a new man again ready to concuer the world for her. I am from Europe, was many times in Nigeria, but never before - not in all the world - I saw the eyes and smile like this. We spent together 16 hours and I had to travell - pity. But 10 days passed and not me not she can do our job - we are thinking about each other. We call each other and sending e-mails and sms. I decided to spend X-mas vocation in Nigeria, she decided to move her study to my country.

I can tell you for sure, people - there is at least one beautifull and romantic girl in Nigeria. She is doing many things.
AND EVERY THING SHE IS DOING IS SO ROMANTIC !!!!!  cool
mehn!!! datz what i call a success story!! cheesy cheesy cheesy 4 real dawg!! u better treat her right or else!! i'm in d wheelsss!! wink
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2005
@trex: you're the man!!!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2005
Hold on to your thing,Trex, don't let her slip away... smiley GoodLuck
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by whiteshark(m): 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2005
Nor be small thing oh grin
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ijebuman(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2005
Reading all the posts on this thread i think Nigerian women are so 'lucky' they get so much from Nigerian men and on top of it all they will yap us and say most Nigerian men are no good  grin grin

before the women crucify me, it's a joke.... phew
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 11:56pm On Dec 05, 2005
Good thing u cleared that up cos i had the nails ready grin grin cheesy
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ijebuman(m): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2005
ocho:

Good thing u cleared that up because i had the nails ready grin grin cheesy

grin grin I'm sure you did. On a serious note though Nigerian girls are romantic in their own way, sometimes its not the big gestures or gifts that are important but the little things like helping out with the laundry, tidying up your flat, cooking a superb meal for you after a hard day at work etc...
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mamba(m): 12:33am On Dec 06, 2005
ijebuman:

sometimes its not the big gestures or gifts that are important but the little things like helping out with the laundry, tidying up your flat, cooking a superb meal for you after a hard day at work etc...
FYI, those are the normal duties of a woman.
Isn't there any other thing they can do that's truly romantic?
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2005
NO mamba! i disagree! those aren't the normal duties of a woman! what is she a maid? a woman's got a busy life too you know! and so if she takes the time to do all of that for her man,he should be appreciative and see it as a romantic gesture not an obligation!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by chillin(f): 2:00am On Dec 06, 2005
haaaa ijebuman!!! mehn!! my only advice 2 u is 2 stop dreamin!!! u hurd i know u said sum like "helping out with the laundry, tidying up your flat, cooking a superb meal for you after a hard day at work etc..." broooooo wait no longer n' don't even waste your tyme!! u think say we b maid laii laii!! imposssiibleeeee!!!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 3:17am On Dec 06, 2005
tell am o jare!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ijebuman(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2005
Na wah o look all you these people o, me i just mentioned some romantic things that was done for me, I don't necessarily equate been romantic, with a woman buying me a gift..

@@mamba cheesy
you make me laugh, the normal duties of a woman abi so if your madam works (like most women do these days) you expect her to come home and do her 'normal duties'

@@chillin
Look you, infact some women will get offended and feel you don't need them if you don't let them do it. smiley
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by mamba(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2005
ijebuman:

@@mamba cheesy
you make me laugh, the normal duties of a woman abi so if your madam works (like most women do these days) you expect her to come home and do her 'normal duties'
If she can't do her duties then I'll brandish my red card..
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by ocho(f): 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2005
chei! I hope never to have a man like you then!!!
Re: Most Romantic Thing a Nigerian Girl Has Done For You? by otokx(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2005
back in the days when i was asthmatic, i found myself sweeping the office where i work and a lot of dust was about the place, then one of my female friends came around and insisted i take a stroll while she finished up the work, i was so touched, i immediately placed an order of different types of assorted juices which she took back to her hostel. My other colleagues thought i was crazy but i did not regret that action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart / See What This Gym Instructor Is Doing To Someone's Babe And Wife / Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.