Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (1064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (797018 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1069) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naptu2: 3:07pm On Apr 15
According to Maria Tikas, the release clause for Ewa Pajor has not yet been activated, nothing is 100%, they are still negotiating, but it looks like the deal will go through and Ewa Pajor will be a Barcelona player in the summer.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by teeshet: 3:26pm On Apr 15
Queenslander:
You mean Zambia's men national team midfielder?
Go suck a dick
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:01pm On Apr 15
Another Combative Defensive Midfielder

She has been in the international Wilderness for a while now..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:30am On Apr 16
Congratulations To Super Falcons Duo Chinwendu Iheazuo And Osinachi Ohale As Club Pachuca Beat Atlas 3-1 To Secure Their Spot In The Prestigious Fiesta Grande Of The Liga MX Clausura 2024

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:34pm On Apr 16
🚨𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒🚨

Barbra Banda kicks things off at Orlando Pride as she trains with her new teammates at the American club.

📸: Orlando Pride.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16
Deltamani:
🚨𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒🚨

Barbra Banda kicks things off at Orlando Pride as she trains with her new teammates at the American club.

📸: Orlando Pride.

This one does not look anything woman, even to see small nipples na War,

And he just make the mistake of going to USA, they will soon expose him there

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:03pm On Apr 16
ESPN Africa is proud to announce that it will be premiering the USA’s National Women’s Soccer League this April on ESPN (@DStv Channel 218, @StarSat 248).
The NSWL features several players who proudly represent a number of countries from our continent.
🇳🇬Asisat Oshoala (Bay FC)
🇳🇬Uchenna Kanu (Racing Louisville)
🇳🇬Ifeoma Onumonu (Utah Royals)
🇳🇬Michelle Alozie (Houston Dash)
🇿🇲Racheal Kundananji (Bay FC)
🇿🇲Barbara Banda (Orlando Pride)
🇿🇦Linda Motlhalo (Racing Louisville)

Kundananji is from ZAMBIA not Mali please😂😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:15pm On Apr 16
do4luv14:

This one does not look anything woman, even to see small nipples na War,

And he just make the mistake of going to USA, they will soon expose him there

She doesn’t look like a woman Yes! But since FIFA and IOC already allowed her to play @ the World Cup & Olympics I don’t think there’s anything much they will do there.. Again she’s isn’t the only one that looks more like a man that’s playing in the NWSL.. Chawinga, Quinn etc are there!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by GeneralDae: 8:44pm On Apr 16
Deltamani:

She doesn’t look like a woman Yes! But since FIFA and IOC already allowed her to play @ the World Cup & Olympics I don’t think there’s anything much they will do there.. Again she’s isn’t the only one that looks more like a man that’s playing in the NWSL.. Chawinga, Quinn etc are there!
Isn’t Chawinga currently in PSG?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naptu2: 8:57pm On Apr 16
GeneralDae:

Tabitha Chawinga is in PSG.

Temwa Chawinga (her sister) is in the US

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:57pm On Apr 16
GeneralDae:

Temwa Chawinga… The Younger Sister who played for KC Current..

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 9:01pm On Apr 16
This Bia Zaneratto is one Player the SuperFalcons really need to watch out for too at the Olympics in the game against Brazil…. She’s very very Athletic just like Banda, Kundananji and Chawinga Sisters.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by AkinDS: 11:42pm On Apr 16
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17
AkinDS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUzBRHFsHM

Ihezuo say Cancel am abeg😆😆😆

She predicted correctly. If she predict again and e happen, na to turn her to our octopus paul o 🤣

Glad they Shapali reacted to the bus mishap. Smh. See how Alozie begin dey active as they change bus 🤣 heat no good o.
All these kisses Uche dey give ehn. Lol.
Ajibade is too business-like. Ahan.
Ify and avoiding Cameras even as she tall reach.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 12:23pm On Apr 17
AkinDS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxUzBRHFsHM

Player welfare is literally the most basic thing to handle yet the NFF fails at this. Making your players as comfortable as possible shouldn't even be up for discussion.

Something as simple as providing your players decent transportation isn't rocket science. The staircase of the hotel they stayed tells you everything you need to know about it. I've always said here that they use different hotels for them compared to the Super Eagles. It's just sad we keep having to deal with this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by naptu2: 1:10pm On Apr 17
Have you seen what's happening on Michelle Alozie's tweet?

https://twitter.com/alozieee/status/1780341851767116088?t=3wNMrMm7ToZms79WwM0gvA&s=19
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 2:05pm On Apr 17
naptu2:

https://twitter.com/alozieee/status/1780341851767116088?t=3wNMrMm7ToZms79WwM0gvA&s=19

All this People funny sha😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17
naptu2:

Alozie really rattled them with that tweet. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 4:12pm On Apr 17
Battle of NWPL Big guns..
Rivers Angels vs Bayelsa Queens

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/U44hJF2m6uFUi5Z6/?mibextid=p7WL9T

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:44pm On Apr 17
99 days to go until #Paris2024 begins! 🇫🇷🤩

Which match are you looking forward to the most? 🙌

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 5:45pm On Apr 17
🔎 Maureen Umeughochukwu and her Clubside Nantes Feminine are still in second place in the D2F championship! Hope to see them move up to the top Division!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymZSYRY55UE?si=G7sLXx4OHJtUFomr

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by carbonado(m): 6:17pm On Apr 17
Deltamani:
99 days to go until #Paris2024 begins! 🇫🇷🤩

Which match are you looking forward to the most? 🙌
.....Honestly want to see all the matches, however, i honestly believe, we have all it takes to make it to the quarter finals atleast. I sincerely believe we can make it, i have not seen the bracket though, i believe if we can get second in our group. then there is a possibility for making semi-finals based on the thought process that the 2 best losers will play the 2 group winners, which are usually harder opponents, if we make second in our group, we get a better match up for quarter finals, where anything can happen.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by isan(m): 10:04pm On Apr 17
Ucheibe and abiodun go pocket am
Deltamani:
This Bia Zaneratto is one Player the SuperFalcons really need to watch out for too at the Olympics in the game against Brazil…. She’s very very Athletic just like Banda, Kundananji and Chawinga Sisters.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:46am On Apr 18
I simply can't stand her attitude, Her on field discipline needs to be addressed. She doesn't know how to respect players at a very young age. This Picture says it all

Tackling hard and fighting for the ball is one thing, and a part of the game. Stamping on players and deliberately going out of your way to hurt or injure them is something else. If you can't see that then you're a part of the problem.

This has nothing to do with ethnicity or the team she plays for, it's about having a moral compass and understanding that a role model shouldn't act like that.

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 11:55am On Apr 18
Did you know?

Nigeria's Soo Adekwagh scored the second fastest goal in the U17 women's world cup history when she scored against South Korea in 2008. This happened on October 30, 2008. The goal was scored after 22 seconds

In 2014, Falconets' Courtney Dike scored after 13 seconds to shatter the FIFA World Cup record of the fastest goal ever in the history of FIFA Women's World Cup

In 2012, Chinwendu Ihezuo scored 5 goals in a single game at the FIFA U17 women's world cup and won the silver boot with 6 goals

In 2014, Asisat Oshoala was awarded the golden ball and golden boot at the U20 FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:07pm On Apr 18
98 Days To #Paris2024 Olympics

No team has gone on to win the Women's Olympics Football Tournament one year after they were crowned champions of the FIFA Women's World Cup.

Can Spain make history in #Paris2024 in their debut appearance in the Olympics having qualified as winners of UEFA Women's Nations League?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 12:12pm On Apr 18
Deltamani:
Did you know?

Nigeria's Soo Adekwagh scored the second fastest goal in the U17 women's world cup history when she scored against South Korea in 2008. This happened on October 30, 2008. The goal was scored after 22 seconds

In 2014, Falconets' Courtney Dike scored after 13 seconds to shatter the FIFA World Cup record of the fastest goal ever in the history of FIFA Women's World Cup

In 2012, Chinwendu Ihezuo scored 5 goals in a single game at the FIFA U17 women's world cup and won the silver boot with 6 goals

In 2014, Asisat Oshoala was awarded the golden ball and golden boot at the U20 FIFA Women's World Cup in Canada..

Soo Adekwagh who’s Married currently based in Finland with 3kids.. A girl and twin Boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by daveP(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18
I just saw this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 1:32pm On Apr 18
daveP:
I just saw this

I’m not in Support neither against anyone as e no concern me.. But again She didn’t come out openly that she’s a Lesbian and in a relationship and even broke up with the said girl..

Don’t think this is our Business though, What matters is Playing well for the National Team when called upon. Whatever Sexuality she’s involved in shouldn’t be our problem, na her cross to carry sofa mk she play well when called upon..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18
Deltamani:
I simply can't stand her attitude, Her on field discipline needs to be addressed. She doesn't know how to respect players at a very young age. This Picture says it all

Tackling hard and fighting for the ball is one thing, and a part of the game. Stamping on players and deliberately going out of your way to hurt or injure them is something else. If you can't see that then you're a part of the problem.

This has nothing to do with ethnicity or the team she plays for, it's about having a moral compass and understanding that a role model shouldn't act like that.
I used to be one of her biggest fans until that world cup incidence. Very dirty player.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18
daveP:
I just saw this
Her life... Her business.

I saw that news like a week ago... I just look and pass.
Her performance on the pitch is my concern.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 2:10pm On Apr 18
daveP:
I just saw this

What's surprising is that Pulse Sport (though Uganda) reported this seeing that Kanu is one of their ambassador of some sort. Seeing that LGBT is largely not condoned in Africa both legally and morally, I really do not see why this is news worthy more so by a platform said player is partnered with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) ... (1069) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.