Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) (69769 Views)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
jossy4joseph:
They should not complain oooo they all voted en masse for Buhari. They should enjoy the fight while it last. He who laugh last laugh best.

This sounds like something an uneducated person would say, market woman talk is why it is. Did you never enter a classroom ever in your life? Were you never taught what a democracy means? Is the vote not an instrument of accountability?

Or are you just bigoted and bitter that your principal was soundly rejected by the majority? They "deserve to die" because they voted in a "tyrant"? The "peacemaker" you would have preferred, did he not look on while thousands met their deaths at the hand of Boko Haram?

Your hate will be your ultimate undoing? I cannot wait for you animals to secede.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
link2ok:

So you support the killing of people because you want to support the present government. No 1 deserves to die because they refused an order, there are ways to curtail people, but killing them is never an option.

You have sold your soul to the devil. May God have mercy on your decaying soul.

NAH GOD WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS WRETCHED SOUL

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hm. Another needless waste of lives. RIP to d dead and quick recovery to the injured.

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whytelyon:

Thunder scatter you and your very useless family. You are very stupid to type such nonsense here. see this useless dog, you crazy?
What am I going to the north to do? To go see the likes of big dogs as you, you voted him in na, as una no sabi government, na hard thing to get away from seat? Aboki people way them know say no day baff,you manage sell gworo get small change way u use day come online wan insult person, you day craze? May that your god vandalise you there for ever talking back at me in that manner, bitch fûck boy. Idiot. Son of a dog.

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:
This country was bad before Buhari assumed power. And instead of what we expected from bad to good, what we are getting is not just worst but WORSE.

Matters like this should have been settled amicably in the first in the first place to prevent another boko-harams, but because of our certificateless dullard, everything has to be done by force - in his own way.

FG made a mistake in the first place and yet they are not correcting it, rather they won't stop fueling it.

Nawao angry cry

RIP to dead

Can you tell us how you know they didn't try other means of negotiation before this confrontation?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whytelyon:

Thunder scatter you and your very useless family. You are very stupid to type such nonsense here. see this useless dog, you crazy?
What am I going to the north to do? To go see the likes of big dogs as you, you voted him in na, as una no sabi government, na hard thing to get away from seat? Aboki people way them know say no day baff,you manage sell gworo get small change way u use day come online wan insult person, you day craze? May that your god vandalise you there for ever talking back at me in that manner, bitch fûck boy. Idiot. Son of a dog.
LOL..U DEY VEX OH

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by bishop4life(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
omoiyalayi:
See Wat Stubborness has caused dem now

Inasmuch as we all condem d Killin

Some ppl re talkin of right 2 worship, which religion denied oda ppl dia right 2 movement? dey carried out dia procession in in complete disregard 2 law dat govern d state, some re callin buhari Wat has Buhari got 2 do wit dis it's a state matter & d governor has place a ban on all activities of shite in dat state so y sendin ur ppl out 2 defiled d order of a governor. the best shld ve be 2 settle dia disagreement wit d gov b4 embarking on any procession. Even d Muslim community do nt recognised dem. I hope dia followers will learn because dey re d 1 dat losses @ d end of d day. & I hope d government find a better way 2 settle dis without bloodshed.

With due respect sir , Buhari is the commander in chief of all armed forces.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2016
kabrud:

And freedom of religion includes blatant disobedience to constituted authority I guess. Name one of the advanced countries in which some groups challenge the authority without being properly handled by security agencies. If these security agencies decide to stop working for even one day, people like u can't even come online to type these trash. Had it been they were allowed to do as they wish, these things will still come online and be comparing the action of the security agencies against the Igbos.
NAME ONE DEVELOPED COUNRTY WHERE THE NATION SENDS ITS FORCES TO MASSACRE ITS CITIZENS.ANIMALS IN THE REALMS OF POWER

8 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
asid:

I would how you say you are a first hand witness, you post pictures, and create a post with a caption "Military and Shia members clash" without any proper information of what came about the clash; the next thing majority of posters automatically see your post to be a Military's assault, tossing blames as they see fit, without taking the time to ask the right questions.

As much as we want to post information, I employ we do not out of excitement(which at times breeds misinformation) but for the real sake of enlightenment, so we can ponder intellectually.

Shioo !! You are funny oh! Did the military clash with shia or not ? Were people dead or not ? So why are you harassing the op for posting what he saw

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by notoriousbabe: 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
For dis I score Baba 10/10. Kill dem all,their virgins are waiting for dem
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by notoriousbabe: 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
vislabraye:

Shioo !! You are funny oh! Did the military clash with shia or not ? Were people dead or not ? So why are you harassing the op for posting what he saw
what led to the clash and the killing of your friends? grin grin tongue
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
na brain be that for ground?!! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by zicoraads: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
This man will plunge this country into a deep abyss from whence there will be no hope of return.

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by PaulIdu: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
This Buhari Shia war is getting out of hand ..this is plain wrong

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whytelyon:

Honestly i don't know your stand , what exactly are you saying ? Too much kids on NL thisdays.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Whytelyon(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
ehie:
NAME ONE DEVELOPED COUNRTY WHERE THE NATION SENDS ITS FORCES TO MASSACRE ITS CITIZENS.ANIMALS IN THE REALMS OF POWER

Na you day talk back to this one.
The Islamic uprising started in Tunisia and spread worldwide because someone poured fuel on himself and set himself ablaze, that is what Syria is suffering up till now,when Obama was elected president, Trump kicked against it, who doesn't know the story. Trump na from em village, no mine am, abi that Tunisia guy na em cousin.

I don't talk back to people way day do hear say politics. I no answer am.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
notoriousbabe:
what led to the clash and the killing of your friends? grin grin tongue

Your boyfriends you mean grin .

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Rilwayne001: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

Can you tell us how you know they didn't try other means of negotiation before this confrontation?

Can you tell us or show a prove that a negotiation was before it escalated to this?

Don't forget they some of them were killed on day one of this issue as well.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by notoriousbabe: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
vislabraye:

Your boyfriends you mean grin .
if I tear you hungry man slap walahi your brain go reset
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
PaulIdu:
This Buhari Shia war is getting out of hand ..this is plain wrong

What exactly is wrong?

-The military neutralising outlaws, or
-Outlaws confronting the military?

It would be helpful if you could provide some context.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Dinobi77: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
I weep for Nigeria. God please i am pleading, seperate us Biafra from this entity called Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Can you tell us or show a prove that a negotiation was before it escalated to this?

Don't forget they some of them were killed on day one of this issue as well.

You are the one condemning the army, not me. I'm asking you to prove that the government hasny tried other means to resolve things with this group of people. You can't just jumped into the public square and indict someone, you have to back up your indictment with proof of wrongdoing.

So, again I ask, how do you know that the government hasn't tried other conflict resolution channels?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by muteeu(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Vikkie14:
This is how Boko Haram started then. Use of force, then protest, then killing, then ARMED uprising.
Now, consider the same pattern in this Shia/shiite saga. These people will SURELY become the next Terrorist group in Nigeria.... Iran will sponsor these people to destabilized Nigeria.

u guy understood what really happen.. many pp just comment against Muhammad buhari for god sake.. these pp claim supremacy after Nigeria government. besides, shai is not Muslim at all, they just claim Islam. they av other faith and belief other than Islam sent through Muhammad (saw).
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dinobi77:
I weep for Nigeria. God please i am pleading, seperate us Biafra from this entity called Nigeria.

Amen. The separation can't come soon enough.

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by vislabraye(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
notoriousbabe:
if I tear you hungry man slap walahi your brain go reset

I fit feed u and ur family join. No be your boyfriends before ?

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by 989900: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
Developing story. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
ehie:

Name one nation where government orders are violated all in the name of protest. Don't also forget to name any nation where citizen go to protest with guns.

Learn kid and stop hating.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Whytelyon(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Honestly i don't know your stand , what exactly are you saying ? Too much kids on NL thisdays.

[size=40pt] Buhari has no right whatsoever, howsoever, any ever to instruct his army to point even a finger at someone, if he kills everything, everyone,how would he pay his soldiers when there is no one to protect, na leave he wan protect? Even with the killing of my christian brothers, we didn't make noise, we kept peace, now it's your own Islamic brothers, body come day bite una, wetin you come day support na religion, wetin concern us with your whatever, stop killing people and Islam should let peace reign. A war if 1490 years since evolution of Quran should be Averted. Una no day open una eye,understand say na new world we day? What's wrong with you?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
sarrki:
FG pls handle this case matured

We have enough to contend with already
No!

Keep cheering and supporting impunity by different law outfits.

The tiger you're cheering will definitely devour you and your ilks.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.