Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) (69770 Views)

Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness / Disturbing Photo Of The CBN Governor With Mr Funtua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by PaulIdu: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

What exactly is wrong?

-The military neutralising outlaws, or
-Outlaws confronting the military?

It would be helpful if you could provide some context.

Its plain wrong that a systemic genocide is being carried out by Sunni agent against thier rival using the secular Nigerian Army ..it's wrong

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by wizjaybee(m): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrueSenator:
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
when will you ever get it into your thin skull that the shiites don't vote
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by nobsalis: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
Atmmachine:
Hahahahahahahahaha

Buhari keep up the good work

I wish Buhari will rule Nigeria for 70 years

Una never see anything

hmmm u get mind sha. Seems u no like your freedom and dat of your family right
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Asiri1991: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Too bad for a nation like ours. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

What exactly is wrong?

-The military neutralising outlaws, or
-Outlaws confronting the military?

It would be helpful if you could provide some context.
Shiites were only outlawed in Kaduna and not Katsina.

So under which authority did the Army massacre these people going about their procession in a peaceful way?

Stop cheering every nonsense by this government!!!

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Victorblaze14(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sweetle:
See what the military has become under this wicked man buhari.

They go about shooting and killing Nigerians as they like.

Sad!

Human life doesn't matter to oga at the top
Na so he take kill all if he loses 2019 election

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Mujaheeeden: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
FriendChoice:
This what you get when you claim to be above the law.
just shut up. I don't even know if its a kid I'm reprimanding but still SHUT UP

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by rabzy01: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Your comment shows that you don't know these people.

I put to you that the shiites in Nigeria DON'T VOTE AND DON'T PARTICIPATE IN POLITICS. Just like their counterpart Boko haram, they see the system as that of the infidels.

TrueSenator:
I'm waiting for them to come and clap for the NA and FG....... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry.....I'm sure most of them voted in the present government with everything they had......this is sad. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Name one nation where government orders are violated all in the name of protest. Don't also forget to name any nation where citizen go to protest with guns.

Learn kid and stop hating.
TYPICAL OF A BUHARI SUPPORTER AS DUMB AS A PILE OF BRICKS...DEVELOPED COUNTRIES USE WATER CANNONS TO DISPERSE CROWDS THEY NEVER MASSACRE THEIR CITIZENS...BECAUSE THEY KNOW PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND YOU WILL HAVE THE DISCONTENTED AMONGST YOU .YOU DONT START MASSACRING THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE POWER HUNGRY. WE REGRET VOTING BUHARI EVERY SINGLE DAY

5 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by drss(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
dis is just d begginning. more of dis genocide against shias will happen across d north. see how nigerian army is used as a religious tool to persecute d shiites.
d sectarian violence currently happening in irag btw sunnis n shias will soon be replicated in nigeria tanks to d dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by mohsaaf: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
TrueSenator:

They don't Hv voter's card let alone exercise their franchise
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Shiites were only outlawed in Kaduna and not Katsina.

So under which authority did the Army massacre these people going about their procession in a peaceful way?

Stop cheering every nonsense by this government!!!

So, can you give some background to this story other than " army kills Shiite members?"
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by autonomous22: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
Brutal army

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by omobaba101(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
This killing is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whytelyon:

[size=40pt] Buhari has no right whatsoever, howsoever, any ever to instruct his army to point even a finger at someone, if he kills everything, everyone,how would he pay his soldiers when there is no one to protect, na leave he wan protect? Even with the killing of my christian brothers, we didn't make noise, we kept peace, now it's your own Islamic brothers, body come day bite una, wetin you come day support na religion, wetin concern us with your whatever, stop killing people and Islam should let peace reign. A war if 1490 years since evolution of Quran should be Averted. Una no day open una eye,understand say na new world we day? What's wrong with you?[/size]

Now i figured out your problem , you express well in pidgin than English , anyways that's your palaver.

Back to the topic , what has buhari got to do with the killings ? El rufai should be questioned for that and i believe he has refined reply for whoever challenge him on the matter ... If you do come online for educative and informative reasons you should be very aware of the governor orders on shia protest yet the orders were violated in a violence manner and you and your dumb folks are here shouting buhari.

Learn and stop hating mumu
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Surfboard(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
It can't be a clash, the army didn't suffer any casualties. From all indications, this looks more like a "genocide".

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

So, can you give some background to this story other than " army kills Shiite members?"
Go and ask Buhari your god. Who do you think can answer your ignoble and stupid question?

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
PaulIdu:

Its plain wrong that a systemic genocide is being carried out by Sunni agent against thier rival using the secular Nigerian Army ..it's wrong

What does systemic genocide mean? Explain this systemic genocide youre talking about. That the Nigerian government is systematically killing Shiite Muslims?

Was it part of the government's system for the Shiites to block a military convoy and then proceed to attack said convoy on a federal road. Are tge Shiites themselves who are being killed in on this "systemic genocide", and are therefore willing pelrticipants in their own extinction?
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Ibnltd33: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
NO RELIGION IS WORTH DYING FOR.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

Now i figured out your problem , you express well in pidgin than English , anyways that's your palaver.

Back to the topic , what has buhari got to do with the killings ? El rufai should be questioned for that and i believe he has refined reply for whoever challenge him on the matter ... If you do come online for educative and informative reasons you should be very aware of the governor orders on shia protest yet the orders were violated in a violence manner and you and your dumb folks are here shouting buhari.

El Rufai in Katsina state? You're obviously dumber than I even thought.

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by drss(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
supranor:
If the Army truly did this then what is the difference between them and Terrorists? I don't want to believe it's the Army..
nigerian army is not different from a terrorist group. check d army insignia below. d arabic inscription mean; "victory belongs to allah".

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Go and ask Buhari your god. Who do you think can answer your ignoble and stupid question?

You have yet to show intelligence. Wait, hold up, do you expect me to just swallow anything that carelessly dropa out of your lips? Do I like seeing to you like your peer?

Defend your position or shut up, this place is not your bedroom. If you make comments, except them to be challenged and be ready to defend them.

You can't come and be menstruating on threads and not expect to be told to clean up your waste.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by lanreni: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Vikkie14:
This is how Boko Haram started then. Use of force, then protest, then killing, then ARMED uprising.
Now, consider the same pattern in this Shia/shiite saga. These people will SURELY become the next Terrorist group in Nigeria.... Iran will sponsor these people to destabilized Nigeria.

THEN THEY SHALL BE WASTED LIKE THEIR BOKOHARAM BROTHERS!
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Timbuktou:

You have yet to show intelligence. Wait, hold up, do you expect me to just swallow anything that carelessly dropa out of your lips? Do I like seeing to you like your peer?

Defend your position or shut up, this place is not your bedroom. If you make comments, except them to be challenged and be ready to defend them.

You can't come and be menstruating on threads and not expect to be told to clean up your waste.
Yea, you're obviously one of them irredeemable zombies.

Nah, you're beyond help now so...

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
ehie:
TYPICAL OF A BUHARI SUPPORTER AS DUMB AS A PILE OF BRICKS...DEVELOPED COUNTRIES USE WATER CANNONS TO DISPERSE CROWDS THEY NEVER MASSACRE THEIR CITIZENS...BECAUSE THEY KNOW PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE AND YOU WILL HAVE THE DISCONTENTED AMONGST YOU .YOU DONT START MASSACRING THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE POWER HUNGRY. WE REGRET VOTING BUHARI EVERY SINGLE DAY

You must be whytelyon ... You reason very low as that dude. No developed country will fold her hand and watch violent group of people killing the soldiers or police all in the name of protest. Cannons are used for a peaceful protest where only stones and stick are used but in any case where protesters are using guns to scare away the security men , they shall get what they ask for.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Dainformant, dabullit, mynd44 I would love to know your respective opinions on this very sad incident.

2 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by limeta(f): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
papauju:
Which other tribe can stand against the Nigerian military is not the northerners, our military should teach them to obey the law, at all cost

What about the fulani herdsmen?
They are sunny muslims like you and buhari
and so they are saints ye.

Feel some shame get out of here.

4 Likes

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by worlexy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
undecidedYoruba:
I am not a Sunni Neither am I a Shiite ........

But honestly this is so wrong and should be condemned by all cry cry

The Shiites should be allowed to exercise their right to freedom of worship....Being in the Sunni controlled armed forces should not be used as an opportunity to unleash and exterminate others.

Muslims love your selves.....emulate the Christians that have more than a thousand denominations
They are clashing with the Army not because they are of different sect or believe but because they always act as if they are above the law, they dont obey the laws of the land because they believe their own law is superior. I learnt they used to block the whole highway when they are doing their procession, also despite the fact that Kaduna state govt has banned street protest/procession, these people still went ahead with it, don't you see that as a form of challenge? I'm totally against the unprofessional way the Army is handling the situation, but those peoplel too should try and be law abiding
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by xykms101: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
El Rufai in Katsina state? You're obviously dumber than I even thought.

Then buhari should be crucified for the killings ? Be it in katsina or kaduna , shia sect are very troublesome and lack regard for democracy. Get that into your scattered skull.
Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by limeta(f): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

No pity ... If you had witnessed the operation of this stupid group , you will be very glad to see them crying.

Only buhari can handle the Nigerian situation.

Are these the fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Military And Shia Members Clash In Funtua Katsina (graphic Pics) by worlexy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
xykms101:

El-Rufai doesn't have the power to deploy troops, Buhari is the C in C. The Chief of Army Staff takes order directly from the president, and no soldier can do anything without a superior order

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Drama As Emefiele Dodges Camera In Court (pics) / Precious Chikwendu Gets PDP Political Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.