Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,403 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot (72182 Views)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
kilode
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
End time couple
So good it was posted twice. Who cares, they're probably akatas hence give zero _fucks to people's opinions.
His body makes me want to workout on the spot. At least the picture serves as inspiration.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by yekparikpa(m): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ugly!
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by emprorbolaji(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
madness of highest order
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Chimeluv(f): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
So Disgusting ! angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
People are going insane
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by fineboynl(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
.. according to the topic. it says the guy go naked but the photo didn't said so. the guy was shades

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by luminouz(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Olosho+Oloshi
=oloshoshi grin

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by themonk(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
:
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by notoriousbabe: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by notoriousbabe: 9:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
I know sey dem fok after they tooked that photograph. Yeye people. See him teeth like that of the mod wey always ban me.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Niggas and weird tins cheesy
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Just dont know how to express how I feel about this lipsrsealed
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by obivictor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Endtime couple lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Opeade939(f): 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
And what does this mean?
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Auntielinda(f): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rabbish
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by telad(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
y did they blur the man's private part n leave the woman's own open? double standard koh?
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Opeade939(f): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
In the name of photoshoot.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by ZanyABC(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Olosho+Oloshi
== Oloshooshi....
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by bettercreature(m): 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2016
Promismike:
stupidity and uglyness is all i see.
They both look like midget
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Ahmadgani(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
morality has gone into extinction. what kind of legacy do you expect the baby in the womb to inherit. Why is it that some humans are blessed with donkey like brains
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by martineverest(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
ugly man..in short,ugly couple
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by notoriousbabe: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
Opeade939:
And what does this mean?
it means that is what is raining now so join them make we see you own
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by ardeypearlz(f): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Olosho+Oloshi
= OloshiOlosho :-/
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by suzzyprima: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
This must be Kenya.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by pocal: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
Am sorry this caption should have been titled
"NEW VERSION OF ADAM AND EVE"
Or
"2016 VERSION OF ADAM AND EVE"

But sincerely this is nonsense.... I think people really needs to stop this idea of photoshoot during pregnancy or whatever name they give to it.... Am very sure that in years to come if the baby in the womb in the above photoshoot will either hate to see this kind of picture of his parents or curse the day they took the picture.
Am sorry for this couple
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by notoriousbabe: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2016
Osusumustflow and babangbali getting ready to do touch your toe
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by GodsOwnFav(m): 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
LastMumu:
I did something really bad this afternoon and it has been affecting my conscience since then.
As I was drinking garri, I saw an ant strolling by on the floor. I quickly placed a cube of sugar along its path and watch as he hurriedly scurried away to call his friends to come help transport the largese.
As I sighted the ants coming for the sugar, I quickly removed the sugar to make the first ant look like a liar.

Since then my conscience has been pricking me, I can't sleep. I feel so terrible.embarassed

Lastmumu

Lol!

Umust be stupid!

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Sanchase: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2016
This is a threeesome or should I say publicsome cos we have all taken part in the visuals cheesy
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by segebase(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
end tym is here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.