Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot (72185 Views)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by blaqiz: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
see mouth self
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Okuchris(f): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2016
who e epp
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by sabyjunior(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
I always advised people to mind their own business if they want to live long. That's exactly what am doing now pertaining to this pix.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by lilmizwierd(f): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2016
LastMumu:
I did something really bad this afternoon and it has been affecting my conscience since then.
As I was drinking garri, I saw an ant strolling by on the floor. I quickly placed a cube of sugar along its path and watch as he hurriedly scurried away to call his friends to come help transport the largese.
As I sighted the ants coming for the sugar, I quickly removed the sugar to make the first ant look like a liar.

Since then my conscience has been pricking me, I can't sleep. I feel so terrible.embarassed

Lastmumu
I have been dyeing to do that
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by obimath(m): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
The guy needs to be pitied for,see hn teeth.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by greatermax77(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2016
RUBBISH, SEE HIS TEETH LIKE CATERPILAR
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by MarkGeraldo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Marraforkers, idiets and stewpid goats they are undecidedUnicode][/font][font=Lucid :Da Sans Unicode][/fon
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by OlaNurudeen: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
animal in human flesh
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by ArabMopol(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
oh Boy see mouth ... that guy tooth fit reach 79...

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by nonix22(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
KissChris:
See teeth undecided
that is eh! shocked
KissChris:
See teeth undecided
that is eh!
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by ikorodureporta: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
See as eim resemble 50cent grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by wisdomuche(m): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
oboy the guy dental arrangement na die oo,his smile looks like he borrowed it from 50cent(cutis Jackson)

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2016
fineboynl:
. according to the topic. it says the guy go
Unclad but the photo didn't said so. the guy
was shades
U wan see kpomo? Then click the link
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Humans don do soteee dey comot job for devils hand;devil now is unemployed and seeking for exile from earth.

speechless......where are humans heading to? The world needs Jesus badly.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by ezechueze(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
OK
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by KoldKash(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
It is what it is.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Micah360(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
U mean he actually posted dis shit 4 people 2 see.

I dont even belive dat there is anything dats impssible again
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by mikool007(m): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2016
mehn dah guys teeth can bust car tire grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Oyemie(f): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Olosho+Oloshi
Dear Lord!! grin cheesy grin cheesy.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by momove4real25(f): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Olosho+Oloshi
olobusan- gbajagi= asiwere
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by dikeigbo2(m): 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
KissChris:
See teeth undecided

Sixty four in number grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by 1x2x3: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yes oo this is the right way to go..... I hope women won't be jealous if their pot belly men start flaunting their thing.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 12, 2016
How d picture take be una problem now?
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by imperialQueen(f): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
;DLWKMD ooh... #teethoflife
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by fortunechy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
they must be kenya citizens
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by engrMikemd(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chanchit:
Olosho+Oloshi
U wicked no be small
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by nortcentrallord(m): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Adam and Eve. . Th guys mouth like...
Madness everywhere.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2016
undecided Abnormal beings
Kolababe:
Naked maternity shoot have been in vogue lately as most attention seeking pregnant women opt for it. So, this photo has been making rounds on social media. The unknown man decided to do the unthinkable by stripping with his baby-mama as she goes Unclad for a maternity photoshoot. Wait a minute...why will a man want to go butt naked in his baby mama's maternity shoot?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/outrageous-man-goes-unclad-with-his.html
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Siscooh: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2016
PunterTim:
Nothing wrong with a photoshoot.Stop your primitive beliefs!
Jesus O!
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Siscooh: 12:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Best way to end and frustrate, is NEVER to comment nor share this madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.