Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot (72181 Views)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Kolababe:
Naked maternity shoot have been in vogue lately as most attention seeking pregnant women opt for it. So, this photo has been making rounds on social media. The unknown man decided to do the unthinkable by stripping with his baby-mama as she goes Unclad for a maternity photoshoot. Wait a minute...why will a man want to go butt naked in his baby mama's maternity shoot?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/outrageous-man-goes-unclad-with-his.html

Probably because he was butt naked when he had sex with her.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by justmenoni: 3:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Oloshi-olosho

quote author=Chanchit post=50148588]Olosho+Oloshi[/quote]
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by MiguelKingII(m): 4:08am On Oct 13, 2016
am not surprised this is what happens wen a YAHOO YAHOO guy marries a PROSTITUTE..

na cofam collabo of TOMBO and HENNESSEY
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by skales67(m): 4:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Wonders shall never end!

South African Man nacks wife's best friend in bush

NaijaXrated Blog

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by mankan2k7(m): 4:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Bisjosh:

Equals to Oloriburuku grin angry cheesy grin

u people will sha not kill me with laughter
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by jennyebi(f): 4:43am On Oct 13, 2016
foolishness
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by krasican(m): 4:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Presh900:
This is Buhari's Handiwork!! Endtime pix

Knowledge is prevalent in the nation today but many lack understanding... Wisdom is the principal thing, Hence with all thy getting, get understanding.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by southernbelle(f): 4:58am On Oct 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by sisisioge: 5:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by ikokidesam(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2016
Presh900:
This is Buhari's Handiwork!! Endtime pix
buhari don suffer ooohahaha fly pass buhari fault cant stop laughing
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Adam and Eve said they need sense ,they chop fruit start to wear clothe........21st century people say No,they love unclothedness.
Judgment Day go bloody grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by adsami1: 6:34am On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided People are just so dumb these days..

I saw a picture of my mum's maternity shoot when she was pregnant of me..

Both of my parents were fully clothed and it was nice..

If the kid sees this photo of his/her butt naked dumbass parents some years later, dafuq you expect the kid to think or say??

Dafuq is wrong with humans these days??

And the nigga had the nerve to smile for the camera.. Uh..

Lol......with respect and pain in my heart, my dear the problem with this generation is that the child is going to love it and see his/her parents are daring and even do craziest than they did........a generation where sense, conscience and humanity means nothing.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2016
adsami1:

Lol......with respect and pain in my heart, my dear the problem with this generation is that the child is going to love it and see his/her parents are daring and even do craziest than they did........a generation where sense, conscience and humanity means nothing.
a child would enjoy seeing his/her parents unclothedness??

Balderdash..
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by farem: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2016
PunterTim:
Nothing wrong with a photoshoot.Stop your primitive beliefs!

Oh, you mean those mad men and women walking around nakedly inyyour community are trying not to be primitive?

Those wereys also have something to prove for their unprimitive outlook!!
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by tomdon(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecided People are just so dumb these days..

I saw a picture of my mum's maternity shoot when she was pregnant of me..

Both of my parents were fully clothed and it was nice..

If the kid sees this photo of his/her butt naked dumbass parents some years later, dafuq you expect the kid to think or say??

Dafuq is wrong with humans these days??

And the nigga had the nerve to smile for the camera.. Uh..

Broda,
Are you sure your child will be proud to see this your dafuq laden comment in the future??

Hahaha
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by phranq(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2016
aga agwo ndia ara!!!!
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by jnrbayano(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2016
LastMumu:
I did something really bad this afternoon and it has been affecting my conscience since then.
As I was drinking garri, I saw an ant strolling by on the floor. I quickly placed a cube of sugar along its path and watch as he scurried away to call his friends to come help transport the largese.
As I sighted the ants coming for the sugar, I quickly removed the sugar to make the first ant look like a liar.

Since then my conscience has been pricking me, I can't sleep. I feel so terrible.embarassed

Lastmumu

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Nairaland ooooo

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 13, 2016
tomdon:

Broda,
Are you sure your child will be proud to see this your dafuq laden comment in the future??

Hahaha
Hahaha.. Everyone curses these days..
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by harmonychris(f): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Just passing [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][s][/s]
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Sad, but one day our children have to visit museums to see what real lady without fake brazillian hair and real men looks like.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Triczchic(f): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2016
The man looks like a product of a 3some with 50cent & Jamie Fox..
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Presh900(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2016
ikokidesam:
buhari don suffer ooohahaha fly pass buhari fault cant stop laughing
lol...yesterday sef Buhari mk my garri no swell
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Presh900(m): 8:12am On Oct 13, 2016
krasican:

Knowledge is prevalent in the nation today but many lack understanding... Wisdom is the principal thing, Hence with all thy getting, get understanding.
Na me you dey quote bible for?? You think you are doing me? You are doing urself o
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by AdeniyiA(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
Chanchit:
Olosho+Oloshi

== Oloshoshi ..undecided
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Gracidoinlove(f): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Too much immorality affects ur mental capacity... this is stupidity in the highest order
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by nathpope(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2016
LastMumu:
I did something really bad this afternoon and it has been affecting my conscience since then.
As I was drinking garri, I saw an ant strolling by on the floor. I quickly placed a cube of sugar along its path and watch as he scurried away to call his friends to come help transport the largese.
As I sighted the ants coming for the sugar, I quickly removed the sugar to make the first ant look like a liar.

Since then my conscience has been pricking me, I can't sleep. I feel so terrible.embarassed

Lastmumu

@lastmumu..
The ants wl actually believe the first ant that there was actualy a cube of sugar there.
They wld know that the giant humans are at work again....
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Ryabcool(m): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Bisjosh:

Equals to Oloriburuku grin angry cheesy grin
Wuzzzz all deez grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Opeade939(f): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2016
notoriousbabe:
it means that is what is raining now so join them make we see you own
lol,since it's raining,what about you?
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by KingsleyCEO: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2016
See the guy's teeth, just like that of Dracula!
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by notoriousbabe: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Opeade939:
lol,since it's raining,what about you?
I doesn't like using things that are raining
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by doskie(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu
copycat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.