Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot (72183 Views)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / A recently married Nairalander, shares her Maternity Photoshoots / Lady Possed Fully Unclad With Her Boyfriend At A Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by isan(m): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Chanchit:
Olosho+Oloshi
wicked
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Ebymyk(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Stupidity Reloaded,Attention Seekers Indeed...
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by abancular(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Madness is just everywhere ... photoshoot of child birth moment will soon be here ...... Lucified souls .
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by babaireti(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2016
He may bite this Girl o
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by tico1212(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Eyin re
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2016
But what are ya'll upset over ?
The shoot as a whole or the fact the man is naked?
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by PunterTim(m): 10:10am On Oct 13, 2016
farem:

Oh, you mean those mad men and women walking around nakedly inyyour community are trying not to be primitive?

Those wereys also have something to prove for their unprimitive outlook!!
Totally miscued my point here.

Folks are too judgemental when it comes to issues like this.Dude didn't paste pictures of photoshoot on the walls of streets for bleeps™ sake.It's a private photoshoot and he's not a celebrity,so owes no one a fucking™ explanation!
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by jashar(f): 10:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Chanchit:
Olosho+Oloshi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na my like make am 150 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Waiting for labour and delivery photoshoot cool
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by adellam16(f): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
See his plenty teeth. Jabber jaw.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by adellam16(f): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
LastMumu:
I did something really bad this afternoon and it has been affecting my conscience since then.
As I was drinking garri, I saw an ant strolling by on the floor. I quickly placed a cube of sugar along its path and watch as he scurried away to call his friends to come help transport the largese.
As I sighted the ants coming for the sugar, I quickly removed the sugar to make the first ant look like a liar.

Since then my conscience has been pricking me, I can't sleep. I feel so terrible.embarassed

Lastmumu
Goooooood this boy u r indeed a mumu. Lol
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Codes151(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
It's just obvious that this two like to Bleep
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by kaylex1994(m): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2016
that guy ugly pass kante and shako together
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by PerfectHeart(f): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2016
na fashion world sha
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by SenatorJames(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2016
If that is what he considers caring and showing of love, good for him.
Re: Man Goes Unclad With His Babymama In Her Maternity Shoot by Ayobami7(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Gilbert Bukenya Staring At A Lady's Chest. Photo Sparks Reactions / Photo: Timetable Of A Chronic Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.