Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) (39641 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by funjoe94(f): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
Rubbishness who dus dat in dis time of recession I didn't buy does lies e bo len be undecided
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Omoba55(f): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Return all
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Gassa007: 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Emmahunk:

I wonder if you took time to read the story maybe you wouldn't have concluded she was sleeping around.
She had already cut all sexual ties with the ex who had wished her well also on her new Page of life.
I have noticed that in a bid to be FTC a lot of people hardly read a story through before rushing to comment
So you're saying she won't still own the man right Receiving that gift (20m) means she is still much interested, for sure one day she will still pay back the man.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by HBIAFRA1: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha, che na politics ?
veekid:
Propaganda
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Orikinla(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hillzy:
Chai see lies,

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Savvy2(f): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
pepigeorge:

Can u imagine. ...she wants to continue aristoism and marry at d same time ...... no ex gives u gifts dat much without fvcking u continually... and u cant do dat in ur husband's house

Except the husband has been bought which I think is the reason for the check gift... in that way he'll be her errand boy and driver whenever she's going to see "Uncle"
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Savvy2(f): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iny3:
Honey,you've just said it all...The love I have for you now is @ 101%.Following you bumper 2 bumper

kiss kiss
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Savvy2(f): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
SafeDavid:

Better he makes that discovery and end their marriage plans than live a miserable life.

True...

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by tjskii(f): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Don't be a dufus, tell hubby uv agreed to return d money, go open a fixed deposit account somewhere and let the interest accumulate, the country is too hard to be returning money upandan... If the ex starts asking u for sex, as some peopl are suggesting, return his money to him jejely, and keep d interest undecided undecided
Winwin situation

As for the car if u get mind, go sell am add to ur fixed deposit, if not return d car to him
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Emmahunk(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Gassa007:

So you're saying she won't still own the man right Receiving that gift (20m) means she is still much interested, for sure one day she will still pay back the man.

And if she had such intentions, she could still have collected the money without the fiance being any wiser. I think we often don't give the women who truly want to change, the much needed support to correct their past mistakes
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by khemisty(f): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
how can a banker ask you to return 20 million naira, i smell lies

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Gassa007: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Emmahunk:

And if she had such intentions, she could still have collected the money without the fiance being any wiser. I think we often don't give the women who truly want to change, the much needed support to correct their past mistakes
Let her change ,the past should be past.Nothing should tie her to the past.I just really pity that 'poor' dude
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Do not pay tithe off a o's wages...return the money
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
midehi2:

oh oh! its like you are guilty as charged, this one my comment is making your heart beat faster grin I just made my comment tongue

I for like see ur face cos today na no bra;s day angry
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by gymnasium(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
Guyman02:
Story for the gods.
Even Dangote for example cannot give you N20m in this recession as Sugar Daddy when you have stopped sleeping with him and then ask you to give the money to charity if you dont want it.
You fiance who is a banker will not be too stupid not to know that he can easily sell the Range Rover car and buy the type of car he wants for you.
In this recession that banks are retrenching staff and your BF whose salary is N250k will ask a girl to return N20m out of love to a former Sugar Daddy.
Nne, abeg I no go allow people to waste their MB here trying to advice you on this lie

there is something about this particular lie......................the thing be say mama akpos don sell her popcorn finish to those gullible aproko people wey come sit down in front of their phone dey enjoy this kind lie.......chai 20m and Range rover Evogue for this our chaotic economy..........God punish poverty grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by notoriousbabe: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
Na which kind agidi talika the boyfriend dey do,afterall toto no dey read metre. Make him carry face comot dey enjoy the babe and her loots jo
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by wendy241(f): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
Return for what na... Some guys sef... Mtcheeeew... That guy doesnt know how to think like a man... Jealousy don scatter him destiny
as in ehn diz issue is something that both of dem can sit n discuss ahh 20m n a car no be pure water oh
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by imperialQueen(f): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
*walks in*....

*spreads mat*
*sits down *

*reading comments*

*nodding my head*

*sipping coke*

#idgaf

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Apina(m): 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
Return for what na... Some guys sef... Mtcheeeew... That guy doesnt know how to think like a man... Jealousy don scatter him destiny

You who knows what it takes to be a man lack a basic attribute of being male talk more of being a man which is dignity. Its people like you who would sell their wives and daughters for material gain.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
wendy241:
as in ehn diz issue is something that both of dem can sit n discuss ahh 20m n a car no be pure water oh
at all... Some guys just dey yan rubbish... Forgettin dat d reason she loves him is not becus of money, if it were money then she would stick with her ex
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Apina:

You who knows what it takes to be a man lack a basic attribute of being male talk more of being a man which is dignity. Its people like you who would sell their wives and daughters for material gain.
ok... Go and hang ur self na... Mtcheeeew... What is ur reason for askin her to return it
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kolaaderin: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
What is FWB?

In runs girl term SUGAR DADDY
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by goodgate: 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
vivalavida:
I can create a chat with my homie to come here and deceive people. This is pure lies.

NEXT!!!!
More like Wishes.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by goodgate: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2016
This Story sha.
1]He lives in a Nice flat in Surulere;the Gurus in the Property section will agree with me that no Nice flat in any decent part of Surulere will let for less than N600k P/A.
2]He Drives a 2009 Honda Accord,OKAY OH but no 2009 Honda Accord sells for less than N2M for a Tokunbo, even a naija Used will still sell for N1.5M.
All these from a N250K per month salary?Won't he Feed? Saving nko? Oga Blogger/ContactMorak we are not babies here,next time arrange your lies properly .
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by frankopit: 6:00am On Oct 14, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
Àll I see here is a faulty foundation.
It's a lose lose situation, either way.
Minds don't completely forget the cheating act of spouse.
Though I sense this whole story is a figment of the imagination of the writer. And like in a Super Story, reminding us We are pencils in the hand of the Creator.
But in real life experience, this relationship is dented already. Reference would also be made to this incidence in the future. The hubby would also be paranoid; suspicious.
Advice: Break up with both. Keep your booty. Start afresh with a new guy without any reference to your sugar daddy. And stop hobnobbing between men.

@DeHEIGHTS:nice one
@Op this is the best advice I can offer u.
The marriage is dead on arrival.
Bottom line.
Start afresh with someone else.
Anything apart from this will surly hunt u in the future and can damage d marriage.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by harffie(m): 6:12am On Oct 14, 2016
Omoba55:
Return all

Ye right
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by frankopit: 6:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Emmahunk:
p

Read the story carefully and slowly. The ex confirmed that he is aware that she would one day find love, get married and move on. He wished her well and that meant all ties broken. Giving them help for their wedding does notin aany way mean going back to his vomit

Your statements are theoretical ,
In reality the reversal is the case.
Just a single text message from d ex after 5years can reignite things back .b warned
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by frankopit: 6:40am On Oct 14, 2016
diva90:
No way! I will gladly keep the SUV and money and do away with the wedding. shocked I would have understood if the fiancé was rich too but in this case that's not the case. undecided
He's also showing the traits of a control freak... You two aren't even married yet and he's controlling every aspect of your life. If you can deal with that and more in marriage. Then go on!

Do u love him or the money?
Control freak is an excuse.
A man Is built to be in charge.
Women do not love it if there man is not in charge.
Now it's money and SUV and the only excuse that can pop out of u is 'control freak'.
My dear why? why? why?
Please be rational.

A married woman gave birth to 3kids each
From different sugar dady and the husband is abroad thinking he is the owner of d kids.
Why all this type of lifestyle ?

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Odani: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Guyman02:
Story for the gods.
Even Dangote for example cannot give you N20m in this recession as Sugar Daddy when you have stopped sleeping with him and then ask you to give the money to charity if you dont want it.
You fiance who is a banker will not be too stupid not to know that he can easily sell the Range Rover car and buy the type of car he wants for you.
In this recession that banks are retrenching staff and your BF whose salary is N250k will ask a girl to return N20m out of love to a former Sugar Daddy.
Nne, abeg I no go allow people to waste their MB here trying to advice you on this lie

Poverty mentality everywhere chai
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by sammyjay7265(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2016
hmmmmm .....if she had work for that money and get those luxurious stuff her self then he wouldn't be threaten....its best for her to return those stuff for him to gain the trust of her husband to be ,...if not they would end up in divorce after one or two children .
Yomieluv:
broke people always feel they have opinion. Only a fool would return,i see no reasons why a female success is a threat to some men.

He is just a sissy,who is feeling like a man. It's just a gift ,he should park well jare.

Enemy of progress.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by blazer234: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2016
Yomieluv:
broke people always feel they have opinion. Only a fool would return,i see no reasons why a female success is a threat to some men.

He is just a sissy,who is feeling like a man. It's just a gift ,he should park well jare.

Enemy of progress.

Is that your own demented idea of success?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Danhumprey: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Justeenaleo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Beside A Helicopter. Photos / Nigerian Lady Finds Lover After 3 Kids As Boyfriend Kneels Down To Propose (pic) / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.