Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) (39646 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Shoelace1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dunno why I find it hard to believe this kiss
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by hoebamaa(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
What is FWB?
Friends with benefit.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by hoebamaa(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
davodyguy:
Fake Fake from attention seeking Blogger

FWB ko, four wheel Drive Ni

Abeg commot here with your stupid lie in this very sunny afternoon embarassed angry sad
Sunny bawo.. Rain no fall for your side.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by westsyde92: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
See how guys send themselves to early grave, woman that sleeps with "married man" that got her a house in Lekki and a "range rover" plus "20 million" is the same woman you want to "downgrade" to "Surulere" and you expect live happily ever after? angry angry
Yhu got me rolling in laughter bro
Jeez
As in
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by RillJ(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
On the assumption that this is real, U have to chose between our future husband cum faithfulness and unspoken commitment to your 'ex'. If your family did not advice you right I guess no other can.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Àll I see here is a faulty foundation.
It's a lose lose situation, either way.
Minds don't completely forget the cheating act of spouse.
Though I sense this whole story is a figment of the imagination of the writer. And like in a Super Story, reminding us We are pencils in the hand of the Creator.
But in real life experience, this relationship is dented already. Reference would also be made to this incidence in the future. The hubby would also be paranoid; suspicious.
Advice: Break up with both. Keep your booty. Start afresh with a new guy without any reference to your sugar daddy. And stop hobnobbing between men.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Savvy2:

I wouldn't be in that position in the first place.
Why will I be rolling with a married man?
I wouldn't take it from him.
Some things are not about money
The fiance feels she'll remain indebted to the rich man even after getting married. And she wouldn't be able to say "no" to what she's supposed to say "no" to.

funny thing is there are a thousand and One ladies that are living this type of Life on the island & Lekki, i even know some of them... I even helped one lady secure a Job, Imagine she told me she can't be collecting 85k per month, when one of her FWB gives her more than that money when she stays with him for just a weekend.

I was shocked on hearing this.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Savvy2(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
adedayoa2:
well to me he is at fault. If he is ready to accept her, he should accept everything completely.

Including the supposed marriage gift of 2 million naira to "me/us"
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
undecided angrySilly unbelievable story.... all to seek attention.
OP should have claimed the gift was 200k.
less than 10% can afford to give such a gift,
less than 0. 0001% of this 10% would give it.
20million + a brand new car what did she give the guy but a MEOW?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by baby124: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
The guy is a thief, because a sane working class man will never even be boyfriend to such a girl not to talk of marriage.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by duni04(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
I'm very scared of the girls we have in Lagos these days. They're into so much bullshit. Na to go deeper life go find wife now. Lagos girls are completely finished!
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by sylvar02(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
kevoh:

Friend With Benefits grin grin grin

the girl dey craze... you love your fiance and you're keeping the so called Fwb? tha fuq is that?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by baddosky1: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
soletar:
undecided angrySilly unbelievable story.... all to seek attention.

OP should have claimed the gift was 200k.

less than 10% can afford to give such a gift,

less than 0. 0001% of this 10% would give it.

20million + a brand new car what did she give the guy but a MEOW?

My broda, people have money in this country o, The kain thing way i don see with my eyes, I dey fear. Their money isn't clean obviously.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by elvictorus: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abeg leave the guy and enjoy yourself. What if the guy resumes work after your wedding and he hears your services are no longer needed. What will you do?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by intruder15(m): 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
Return for what na... Some guys sef... Mtcheeeew... That guy doesnt know how to think like a man... Jealousy don scatter him destiny
ur name says it al. u need help. are u sure u ve a **** between ur legs? how old are u? 12 I presume

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Professional liar...in this Buhari period someone you are seing will give you 20m to have your wedding..

If this is true then the man must either be a ritualist and have probably taken more than 20m from the lady in another way.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by SafeDavid(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Savvy2:

Including the supposed marriage gift of 2 million naira to "me/us"

The fiancé should have a conversation with the supposed FWB to know his motive and intentions.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by bigtt76(f): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
You can't eat your cake and still have it. Return the car and money if you want to get married or retain all if you don't want to.

Someday the guy with the car and money would call you for another 'romantic getaway' on some Island and you won't be able to say no!

He might even call you late in the night for a romp. Don't let your fiance feel like a gigolo with all your wealth. Go down to zero and love your fiance. Give Mr. Richman his money and car back!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by eightsin(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
This lady is still sleeping with her sugar daddy.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No mind am undecided

Really?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Savvy2(f): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
SafeDavid:

The fiancé should have a conversation with the supposed FWB to know his motive and intentions.

Do you seriously expect FWB to be honest... He may be though, but the fiance may discover more than he sought for
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by mamawin(f): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Emmahunk:
My dear, I am a man but I think your fiance needs to go get a virgin for marriage.
You have quit the relationship with your ex and left your posh apartment for his rented flat. That should be enough proof of your loyalty and love.
A good business minded 21st century man would have been friends with your ex by now and gotten some profitable contacts.
When you find yourself with a guy that has complex problems, you are finished.
Even if you return the Range and N20 m, the next will be for you to quit your shop.
He wants you totally dependant on him. Belive me if you sucumb to this guy, you will soon be begging him for money to buy sanitary pads.
Don't ever loose your financial independence no matter what. Good luck
I am surprised. Are you saying she should continue the relationship with the ex? Because if he was ready to part with that much, she won't be able to turn him down when he makes advances again. Or as a guy, you do not mind your gf, fiancee or wife taking money from an ex? because of financial independence? ha ha.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yes really smiley
kaboninc:

Really?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by olajohnson5(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
she should let go of those gift or continue with the relationship, if she really wants to marry her fiance ...
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Emmahunk(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
mamawin:
I am surprised. Are you saying she should continue the relationship with the ex? Because if he was ready to part with that much, she won't be able to turn him down when he makes advances again. Or as a guy, you do not mind your gf, fiancee or wife taking money from an ex? because of financial independence? ha ha.
p

Read the story carefully and slowly. The ex confirmed that he is aware that she would one day find love, get married and move on. He wished her well and that meant all ties broken. Giving them help for their wedding does notin aany way mean going back to his vomit

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by ntebong: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
The story sound untrue, but if it is true , my advice goes to the boy friend, you will regret later going ahead with this relationship because FWB will remote control your wife. Control is you either have it or not (IFRS 10) . Prepare to do DNA test to establish which of your children is actually yours.

For the lady the gift is very tempting returning the gift(s) is difficult one and you will not be happy afterwards, encourage FWB to made you his secret mistress rather than entering into a relationship that sits on a potentials Landmines.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by otokx(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Shoelace1:
Dunno why I find it hard to believe this kiss

You are not alone

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
SafeDavid:

There's no need for any conversation.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by otokx(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
eightsin:
This lady is still sleeping with her sugar daddy.

You know every, every.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes really smiley

O ga oh.

Wetin we no go see
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
mamawin:

Those who make the loudest noise are usually the most gullible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.