Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) (39643 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
diva90:
No way! I will gladly keep the SUV and money and do away with the wedding. shocked I would have understood if the fiancé was rich too but in this case that's not the case. undecided
He's also showing the traits of a control freak... You two aren't even married yet and he's controlling every aspect of your life. If you can deal with that and more in marriage. Then go on!

I like ladies like you who boldly accept that you only exist for the money. So when i meet you, there would no need for both parties pretending. Just collect my money & let me do my thing and move On.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by jamace(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Okafor's theory will never cease to be fulfilled. grin grin
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by vislabraye(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
This storysef undecided . How can an ex just buy Range Rover sport for her and offer to give N20m like that ? Nothing goes for nothing. She's a side chick, after all.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
They can keep the car and the cash, however they should ensure they build a bed that can contain 3 people. But left to me, The lady should get rid of the fiance because that way she gets to keep the car and the 20 Million Naira,

you might be wondering why am supporting this, well someone has to play Devil's Advocate.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Zedoo(m): 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
....she has to return it..... Doesn't matter of he s broke.....accepting it means she can as well go back to the other guy Na... Gurls sha... This is also a statement of "levels" frm the ex letting the fiance know what he has to live up to AND that his bae is still his lapdog.... I support the dude....d gurl should give it back or gimme back my ring sha
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by diva90: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
truthsayer007:

I like ladies like you who boldly accept that you only exist for the money. So when i meet you, there would no need for both parties pretending. Just collect my money & let me do my thing and move On.

Exactly! Life is too short!

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by seizethaBae(f): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
hmmmm. N20M loun-loun. Abeg,my name is charity.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by ArabMopol(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
bloggers concocting lies to attract traffic is like 5/6... abeg tell me another lies
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by smithereen: 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Women can like to sit down and write their intergalactic fantasy, ehh...

Sotaaaay the jist come get too much maggi and salt.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Iny3(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Savvy2:
You asking for advice when you've made up your mind??
If you can't take advice from your family I wonder who you would take from.
I agree with the fiance though...
Honey,you've just said it all...The love I have for you now is @ 101%.Following you bumper 2 bumper

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by ugojaysly(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
That fiancé is mad, doesn't he know that that's her retirement benefits
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by linearity: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
What is FWB?

Friends with benefits....It is a non committed lady/guy relationship, when at the fore fronted the parties have agreed that, the friendship will not lead to any long time commitment or marriage and each party is allowed to date other people, but the friendship will non the less be with benefits e.g. unhindered access to the kittyspot by the guy in exchange for tangible and intangible gifts from the guy.

In essence, it is hi-class olosho period!
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by smartokc(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
If actually the above story is true, I am of a strong opinion that the girl should return what ever she got from the FWM and face her new life with her fiance.
As for me I can't stand such when I know very well that I can foot her bills with my little income. His fiance is a real man.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by solja01(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
What is FWB?
Friends with benefit
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Una sabi lie sha!
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by LadyMiss(f): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
15kk
Youngtrice:
How much?.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by cutiesoglam(f): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lies.... Well let's pretend it is real.... probably the FWB whoever, is using her destiny.... Haha. #20m on top say wetin..,.... Poster, be daydreaming ooo, don't go and work... Range ko, bettle ni

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by southernbelle(f): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Na so
*yawn
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Suzyky4u(f): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Feel free and keep the money... Na your pension be that. lol
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
sisisioge:

Oga, let's not get carried away with hypothetical scenarios. I no get that kind liver grin Pls what does FWB mean?

Friends With Benefits
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by sisisioge: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
kaboninc:

Friends With Benefits

How poetic! Friends with benefits grin grin grin

I was thinking Father (can't find the middle) Boyfriend, but it just didn't sound right. Thanks.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by pepigeorge(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Savvy2:
You asking for advice when you've made up your mind??
If you can't take advice from your family I wonder who you would take from.
I agree with the fiance though...

Can u imagine. ...she wants to continue aristoism and marry at d same time ...... no ex gives u gifts dat much without fvcking u continually... and u cant do dat in ur husband's house
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kaboninc(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
sisisioge:

How poetic! Friends with benefits grin grin grin

I was thinking Father (can't find the middle) Boyfriend, but it just didn't sound right. Thanks.

Lol.

Well you've expressed your views.

So that should settle it.

Cheers.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by talk2dmc(m): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
The enemie shall come , like a flood the Lord will raise a standard against them .......... Am the standard the lord has set against that enemy of progress ! Ayam available
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

You can have tiny balls.

That does not make u a man.

A man will not live eon another man's hard earned cash because his tiny brain says he is smart.

So if he cruise your girl once in a while the way she is cruising his car, you will still claim u are a man.
ok... U forgot to think here... What if she returns it and he still cruises her body? undecided ... Look, no need to stress things, it could be a harmless gift and nothing more... D boyfriend should stop killin himself with jealousy over a regular thing... Ladies get gifts from men, he should appreciate that guys admire his woman, he should take pride in it instead of dying of jealousy
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by bongo32: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
has this fiancee proven he can take care of you no be the one you go marry go see him real character my sister married a guy and threw away her stability financially because she was in love 6years today her husband has not ever given her #1500 to do her hair but he works bewise marry but keep that money and invest it in something for your financial security some1 gave you #20million and your contemplating the selfishness of a supposed fiancee
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by AntiWailer: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
ok... U forgot to think here... What if she returns it and he still cruises her body? undecided ... Look, no need to stress things, it could be a harmless gift and nothing more... D boyfriend should stop killin himself with jealousy over a regular thing... Ladies get gifts from men, he should appreciate that guys admire his woman, he should take pride in it instead of dying of jealousy

How old are you ?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

How old are you ?
hmmm... So u are feelin matured right? I no blame u... If say u stand with me face to face, i for done give u hot slap
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Another proofless story. Viewed it halfway, stopped and now exiting thread. A waste of my time and brainpower.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by lekonso: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Honestly i don't see the two of you enjoying this marriage if you go ahead with it. Your fiance will continue to be jealous and you already said that you don't want to give up past lifestyle. The best thing to do is to go your separate ways.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by lekonso: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Honestly i don't see the two of you enjoying this marriage if you go ahead with it. Your fiance will continue to be jealous and you already said that you don't want to give up your past lifestyle. The best thing to do is to go your separate ways.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by davidif: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow! What kind of an insecure guy is that?

OP, abeg this man is already showing you his true colors and that should be a sign to you.

They say that when someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.