Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) (39644 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by gabee101: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2016
Its very simple obey what Fiance says and marry him or quit the wedding and continue you lifestyle.
Change the paradigm, how will you feel if he's doing that to his ex if he has one? Paying house rent for his Ex, buying car and gifts for her? What will your mind think they have in common friends? I don't think so. I'm kind of sure you won't like this.
The truth is if you keep this side guy that your man is not comfortable with after your wedding you and your husband will have a tough time getting along. Your house will be filled with constant quarrel, lack of trust, poor communication the negative list goes on. The worst part is he will keep referring to your Ex anytime things go wrong in the house or you came home late from your friends place or work. Your Fiance might not believe anything real you say to him.
For me this is hell. And this can push both of you to divorce or cheat on each other.
Only you can fix this. Decide to let go of your Ex and his sumptuous gifts and stay with your Fiance in peace or don't marry your Fiance and live your life.
The problem you have is the mindset your ex is richer than your husband to be and you don't want to let go of those nice gifts. Please take note of this, Life is design to decrease. These gifts will expire. They will mean nothing to you tomorrow. But having a peaceful family, love and trust is eternal. It brings full joy in your heart. Don't let greediness or covetousness take over your heart. Its deadly.
How enjoying its with a car when you can't have peace in your house each time you drove the car?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by pepigeorge(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
Savvy2:

Except the husband has been bought which I think is the reason for the check gift... in that way he'll be her errand boy and driver whenever she's going to see "Uncle"

Lol... abeg I dey fyn dat kind one but make d uncle be Dangote
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Savvy2(f): 12:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
pepigeorge:

Lol... abeg I dey fyn dat kind one but make d uncle be Dangote

Issorai... grin Don't just come hear crying about how women are heartless o angry
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by diva90: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
frankopit:

Do u love him or the money?
Control freak is an excuse.
A man Is built to be in charge.
Women do not love it if there man is not in charge.
Now it's money and SUV and the only excuse that can pop out of u is 'control freak'.
My dear why? why? why?
Please be rational.

A married woman gave birth to 3kids each
From different sugar dady and the husband is abroad thinking he is the owner of d kids.
Why all this type of lifestyle ?

Then he should go and look for a girl within his range that he can tolerate.
He met the girl that way! She was already living that comfortable life and she also opened up to him about that. If he wasn't comfortable then he shouldn't have gone ahead to propose to her.
I don't support anyone going back to poverty state just because of love. Love cannot and will not put food on the table, neither will it provide ultimate comfort in ones life.

Another approach would be for her to sell the car and keep the money to buy another car of her choice but then I'm sure the man will ask her to give that money to charity too. I mean, don't you see that there is something wrong in this whole thing? He's trying to drag the girl down to his level, subdue her , then start controlling her entire life.
Seen many women who took such routes and ended up paying the price miserably. Not worth it in my opinion.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by pepigeorge(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Savvy2:

Issorai... grin Don't just come hear crying about how women are heartless o angry

If u get abeg link me to gal wen get dangote as her aristo
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Edetson(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Decision Decides Destiny.

Whether she accepts to or not to stick to the demands of her to be husband, there will be an inevitable outcome...

Let her re-organize her life and she will see the answers to her worries.

If this post is real, I think she needs to re-discover herself first before getting into marriage.

Marriage, remember is a life long investment...

It is not a trial by error stuff..
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Savvy2(f): 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
pepigeorge:

If u get abeg link me to gal wen get dangote as her aristo

lipsrsealed
I don't sha...
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by zeestunner(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
midehi2:
hmmm! some guys will like such, invest with the money and cheat on the wife later

Lol baddo u read awon boys mind
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by wendy241(f): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Smallville10:
at all... Some guys just dey yan rubbish... Forgettin dat d reason she loves him is not becus of money, if it were money then she would stick with her ex
abi na

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!! / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.