Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) (39649 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
I do not understand What the hell is FWB? I mean, what kind of people lives this kinda life?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kingralph(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Let me tell you the truth. No man likes the fact that his wife is/was dating someone higher than him in the financial ladder. Your fiance is a True man. I cannot give you an advice but I will suggest you picture yourself a couple of years from now. Where do you hope to be? Will you be emotionally satisfied then? Will you still be financially secure if you are/aren't married Then? Which of the 2 men seek your long term welfare years from now? Can you publicly introduce any of them confidently as your hubby/friend? Which of them you want to have kids for? If you jettison high lifestyle will you be satisfied or if you jettison low lifestyle will you be satisfied? In truth would Jesus Christ frown or approve of you choice?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by drnoel: 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yomieluv:
broke people always feel they have opinion. Only a fool would return,i see no reasons why a female success is a threat to some men.

He is just a sissy,who is feeling like a man. It's just a gift ,he should park well jare.

Enemy of progress.

U call that success? U have a weird definition of success.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by midehi2(f): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
jaybillionaire:

But Wt is d problem with some of u girls ehn Now u r turning the whole story around, instead of comment on it as it is, u intentionally turned it around angryto favour the ladies sad angry I fear u oooooo shocked
oh oh! its like you are guilty as charged, this one my comment is making your heart beat faster grin I just made my comment tongue
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by buffalowings: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
What is FWB?

Friend with benefit

Friendship for sex only

Eg
Hey,trap queen can we be fwb
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Mystery007(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Asi N'mo. For this recession. If i hear
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by joinnow: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
If you ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by phranq(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
tell plz d Lady to cm.n mari me ooooo

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Gassa007: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yomieluv:
broke people always feel they have opinion. Only a fool would return,i see no reasons why a female success is a threat to some men.

He is just a sissy,who is feeling like a man. It's just a gift ,he should park well jare.

Enemy of progress.
So you call that success

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by lilkhaleefa1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
sauceEEP:
Ayam not understanding......... Who doles out 20m to a side chick in this current recession? Even Dangote no fit dash his babe 1m talk less of 20m.. ....... angry
i wonder oo
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by biggie73(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
What is FWB?
...Friends With Benefit...
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by joinnow: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
No serious matter
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by lilkhaleefa1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
ifeanyija:
Super Story

bloggers and lie
bloggers and lie are like..... abeg who get dt zuma picture
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
God bless my woman plenty ooooo
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Gassa007: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Emmahunk:
My dear, I am a man but I think your fiance needs to go get a virgin for marriage.
You have quit the relationship with your ex and left your posh apartment for his rented flat. That should be enough proof of your loyalty and love.
A good business minded 21st century man would have been friends with your ex by now and gotten some profitable contacts.
When you find yourself with a guy that has complex problems, you are finished.
Even if you return the Range and N20 m, the next will be for you to quit your shop.
He wants you totally dependant on him. Belive me if you sucumb to this guy, you will soon be begging him for money to buy sanitary pads.
Don't ever loose your financial independence no matter what. Good luck
Financial independence by sleeping aroundWhere are you from?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by saintdennis(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pure fake.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by biggie73(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Return the gifts or not, the returnee or the lady will always regret her decision. Regret kills faster than poison. She should keep the gift. Man by nature, are selfish breeds. Wish her well.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Obason22(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
u sold Ur pride for 20m. and if i were to be Ur real guy i could have jst take 20m away from u and after 2month without d sign of BE..LL..Y. omoh nah red card o.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by kinggogo: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
The mod dat moved dis bunch of lies to fp is criously sick
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by skoriba: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
........you earn 250k per month b4 tax and a generous man who as been seeing ur babe b4 u met her gave her #20m (ur salary for 6years 8months) and out of jealous or should I call it curses from the village , u ask her to take the money to charity (are u not one).....
If u are they shy type that can not drive a Range Rover bought by a good Samarithan, can't you plead with her to sell the machine and use the money to buy 2 clean cars for both of you and sell your 2009 Honda and start building your own house with the remaining money?

Like my Bishop will say " of all your getting get understanding BUT wisdom is the most principal thing".

As for you young lady,I don't think this guy want you for good and once you Obey his instruction now, if poverty strike back at you.....that man will not reason your case again oooo
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=Smallville10 post=50164190] no i no be man, i be woman... See ur head like padlock
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by oshorstan(f): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
If you're ready for marriage, I will advise you let go of your sugar daddy. I can see your fiance has a future & he's ready for business, not glorified formication. As for your sugar papa, let him go. He's living his life, u have to understand that. As for the Jeep gift, I suggest you sell it & use the money to establish your siblings. As for the 20 million, if your fiancé said u should return it, pls do. try & appeal to him sha, if he agrees, invest the money into your business. Please Love your man, Good man is hard to find these days, especially in Lagos. Cheers
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Skookum(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
20million gift in dx recession period.

I smell lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Banjo24: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yomieluv:

Enemy of progress.

Because success always overshadow ladies.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Listen l have an advice for you but first of all let me ask you a question are you ready to settle down? You have the guts to tell us that you are been taken care of by another woman's husband?...and you will like it when you get married to see your hubby going out with another l another lady? See one thing l see is that you are after matériel things ....see l will advice you if it is true that leave the guy alone and go meet the man that takes you around the world and gives you luxries.... if he dies what next?? ,that us when you relember the banker... «if you do have a brain use it»Ben Carson.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Savvy2(f): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
adedayoa2:
would you have returned it?

I wouldn't be in that position in the first place.
Why will I be rolling with a married man?
I wouldn't take it from him.
Some things are not about money
The fiance feels she'll remain indebted to the rich man even after getting married. And she wouldn't be able to say "no" to what she's supposed to say "no" to.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by spyy: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Story 4 d god's.. ....lies lies lies
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
If she give away the SUV and reject the 20 mill, she would be the most biggest fool on this planet undecided
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yomieluv:

Enemy of progress.

Its people like who, that forget about their heritage because of money. You can sell your soul for money.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
The guy is intimidated. He is supposed to take Range to work daily and leave the girl with the Honda and also take the 20m and send the girl to go get more money. When him don big up, him pursue the girl... grin grin grin Jew man
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by adedayoa2(f): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
Savvy2:

I wouldn't be in that position in the first place.
Why will I be rolling with a married man?
I wouldn't take it from him.
Some things are not about money
The fiance feels she'll remain indebted to the rich man even after getting married. And she wouldn't be able to say "no" to what she's supposed to say "no" to.
well to me he is at fault. If he is ready to accept her, he should accept everything completely.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by mamawin(f): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
If this story is true, then it is a case of somebody wanting to eat her cake and have it at the same time. Some girls sha! You love your fiance but you don't want to give up your lifestyle? Yeye. If you love somebody, it means you like everuthing about him, or you like almost all and ready to put up with the rest. For me, she can ask the fiance to get her a car, not necessarily FWD o. Then dash out the old car.
If you continue taking money and things from your ex, you must be ready to do his bidding, you know, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.