Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) (39650 Views)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Emasel(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
What is FWB?

Friends With Benefits, new name for Sugar Daddy cheesy.

I pity that man, he is about marrying a runs girl

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by akankemi1(f): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abeg ,i am very interested in this FWB oooo. make i takeover from you
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Olukokosir(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
FWB
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by cutetopsey(f): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
shocked
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
20milla in this Dullards economy...bia OP are you related to lai mohammed??

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by atirolu(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
The story sound unrealistic, too sweet to believe

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Shrekjhon(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fake story abeg
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by tellwisdom: 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lie mohammed on the prowl
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by ezechueze(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Complex
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by adedayoa2(f): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Savvy2:
You asking for advice when you've made up your mind??
If you can't take advice from your family I wonder who you would take from.
I agree with the fiance though...
would you have returned it?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by flamingREED(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
The women make best the bandage
AFTER THE WOUND

Women can wound heart eh
grin

It's a stalemate:
The women won't change,
The men can't escape.

All I make out from the story is irresponsibility, immaturity, lust & shamelessness on the part of a lady supposedly of age to be married.

#MARRYONLYFORLOVE

2 Likes

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
The 20m is a gift o,nothing more.Try put it in some investment house or save it for the raining day in some offshore account. As for the range give it to your old man make e bless you madam.On a second thought what if it was not a proceed from FWB,but her self made money,would my advice be different,definitely yes,because she definitely have a lifestyle she was maintaining before meeting her man,so the question of her downgrading to meet her husband standard or her husband upgrading to meet her standard arise.I understand the husband wanting his little change to matter to her,so she don't get disrespectful and bossy,but she can upgrade her husband car too,let see if he drives a good Gwagon if hiss opinion would change.I think this story is a real challenge not just for women with FWB but hardworking women who had paid their dues.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Elisean(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
She should use it to buy shares or invest it somewhere and stay with that her fiancé, he's a nice man with good intentions.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
If this chat is for real, then this girl is a consummate fool. It's a no brainer, the fiance even tried sef, shebi he said she should dash her popsie and not return it to her FWB.

Mind you, these foolish girls who go around dating married men should know that ultimately everyone gets old someday, her fiance will perhaps find himself a young perky FWB too when she is old and her current perky bits begin to go south as it is wont to do someday. Mtchew!
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Coolboi05(m): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
I dont believe it...
U stopped sleeping with him and yet he dash u 20mil coz him be father xmas...

*spits on the girls brain*
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by sweerychick(f): 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
Only a complete brain dead idiot will believe this trash

2 Likes

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by misscall247: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
20what?......can sombdy help me pls

cnt see clear.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by omenike(m): 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
una can fit to lie. grin
i wonder which nija guy go do dat 1 4dis recession
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by cooljoe(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
if that fiance is not dangote's son, or a member of dat circle, I'd send him back to his people
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Hahaha.

So u will even enter the car with her.

U are not a man bro.
no i no be man, i be woman... See ur head like padlock

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Emmahunk(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
My dear, I am a man but I think your fiance needs to go get a virgin for marriage.
You have quit the relationship with your ex and left your posh apartment for his rented flat. That should be enough proof of your loyalty and love.
A good business minded 21st century man would have been friends with your ex by now and gotten some profitable contacts.
When you find yourself with a guy that has complex problems, you are finished.
Even if you return the Range and N20 m, the next will be for you to quit your shop.
He wants you totally dependant on him. Belive me if you sucumb to this guy, you will soon be begging him for money to buy sanitary pads.
Don't ever loose your financial independence no matter what. Good luck

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Some men are not sharp and some women are too dumb
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by yipata: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
[[color=#990000][/color]OH GIRL, U GET BRAIN SO, TELL AM SAY U DON HEAR AND GIVE CHARITY 2 MILLION AS TITHE, KEEP THE REST IN UR MAMA,S ACCOUNT AND FLOW ON...... I BE MAN OH, BUT UR MAN GET PRIDE AND OVER JEALOUSY DEY WORRY AM.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by misscall247: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
sweerychick:
Only a complete brain dead idiot will believe this trash
is true too

thy are many here in abj........thy exchange ladies womb with d gift.
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by pinkycute(f): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Friend with benefits

That's the meaning....

Keneking:
What is FWB?
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
midehi2 angry ;Dpost=50160783:
hmmm! some guys will like such, invest with the money and cheat on the wife later
But Wt is d problem with some of u girls ehn Now u r turning the whole story around, instead of comment on it as it is, u intentionally turned it around angryto favour the ladies sad angry I fear u oooooo shocked
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by systemz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
sauceEEP:
Ayam not understanding......... Who doles out 20m to a side chick in this current recession? Even Dangote no fit dash his babe 1m talk less of 20m.. ....... angry
For your mind abi?
Poverty na bloody bastard.

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by ardeypearlz(f): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
See how guys send themselves to early grave, woman that sleeps with "married man" that got her a house in Lekki and a "range rover" plus "20 million" is the same woman you want to "downgrade" to "Surulere" and you expect live happily ever after? angry angry
grin it's soberdrunk again! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Vince09: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
shey.... owu is a brainless bastard .... I no hold 500 here self
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Vince09: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
shey.... owu is a brainless bstard .... I no hold 500 there self
Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Taryur3(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lie Mohammed,this is purely a fake and cooked story.ori yin buru

1 Like

Re: Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Keneking:
What is FWB?
Friends With Benefit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have 1 Boyfriend In 4 Years. Why I Don't Believe In Doing Runs - Nigerian Lady / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / SOME OF THE WORLD'S UGLIEST MEN.... [IMAGES] SHOW ME THE UGLIEST!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.