Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,981 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend (34420 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Weds His Canadian Model Girlfriend, Felicia / 70-Year-Old Billionaire Poses With His 20-Year-Old Model Girlfriend (Photo) / SEE Neymar And His Beautiful Model Girlfriend, Bruna Marquezine Romantic PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:
cry Awon Derailers.

Go to bed!
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
and dey insult you for here oooooo
Amebo no go kill you. grin grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:
cry Awon Derailers.
on behalf of the derailers association of nairaland....we are very sorry grin grin grin
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by chronique(m): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
Errmm,pls I'm looking for the second leg of my boxer Short; who knows where I kept it?
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by mhisbliss(f): 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeefcc:
bbmpin mhisbliss and diddydiva dey insult you for here oooooo
jisos, amebo of a guy, bbmpin dont mind him joor cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by vicstar(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
wink wink na me hail pass

lol, how's d gruppy? I hope nobody has left
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Go to bed!
cry Okay dad.
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha. . Washerey, welldone since morning eh grin

Me, I'm going to bed niyen. . Bye bye, sleep tight babes cheesy
Emi naa tife sun niyen.......sweet dreams smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
vicstar:

lol, how's d gruppy? I hope nobody has left
E dey kampe....dunno about that though...I don't think so
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Laveda(f): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
on behalf of the derailers association of nairaland....we are very sorry grin grin grin
cry izz do o
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:
Those words are just annoying, afterall you both enjoyed it. We need to come up with something even better.

Sadly they don't wanna come to terms with reality, if a woman's body alone would keep a man, there wouldn't be cases of infidelity.
Its just time we start thinking this way.

Well tbh even guys make ladies think this way. You hear things like "if you really love me you would give me the cookie". I ain't here to preach tho, but if sex isn't priority for you as a lady, don't let a guy brainwash you into thinking that he would love you more after "being with you".

Most ladies don't even know what they want, some are just too bored of their own company and jump into any available relationship, some ricochet from one breakup to the next available guy there to console them, others just think at a particular age they should have some guy they call a bf. If your own company bores you to death, then how do you intend to keep a guy in a relationship for long? If you don't love yourself, how do you expect someone else to love you? If you don't know your value, how do you expect a guy to value you?

Abeg make I continue to dey read comments jare! lol

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
DozieInc:

@Diddyy.diva made her points dont try to twist it.
And i made my point.

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:

cry Okay dad.

Dad? undecided
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:

cry izz do o
lol grin....we are sorry cry......go to bed tongue....goodnight cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
the matter just taya me grin....I haven't started actually....it starts tomorrow.....abeg make una pray for me....my first paper is calculus...I've been trying to solve some examples...the course is not easy at all...

Suzzy peperempe! smiley

All the best in your exams 2mr. You should actually be sleeping now tho smiley

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by vicstar(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
E dey kampe....dunno about that though...I don't think so

...yea, that's a good news.
I love that bond, I pray we keep it alive coz its heading somewhere
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by iykekelvins(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
kinglekan:

Well tbh even guys make ladies think this way. You hear things like "if you really love me you would give me the cookie". I ain't here to preach tho, but if sex isn't priority for you as a lady, don't let a guy brainwash you into thinking that he would love you more after "being with you".

Most ladies don't even know what they want, some are just too bored of their own company and jump into any available relationship, some ricochet from one breakup to the next available guy there to console them, others just think at a particular age they should have some guy they call a bf. If your own company bores you to death, then how do you intend to keep a guy in a relationship for long? If you don't love yourself, how do you expect someone else to love you? If you don't know your value, how do you expect a guy to value you?

You've said it all brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by mhisbliss(f): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
Laveda:

cry izz do o
hahahahaha thats new
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

See your fat head... "all shades of wrong"...I need copyright that phrase, make una no dey use am anyhow. grin

The Oracle himself grin grin

That phrase is just litt bruv! grin

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
iykekelvins:
You've said it all brother.

Salute Bro! smiley

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by mhisbliss(f): 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
kinglekan:

applause well said oya talk about the guys, since the guys know what they want

1 Like

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
kinglekan:

Suzzy peperempe! smiley

All the best in your exams 2mr. You should actually be sleeping now tho smiley

shocked kinglekan shocked....where have you been??how have you been??...I don't have any paper tomorrow....wednesday is the real deal....thanks for your concern dear smiley
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by ayamAgenius: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
my pussy keeps all the guyswink

Oya clap for yourself...
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by mhisbliss(f): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
now that tisha veda yaff thought me everything about model girlfriend i need boyfriend or horseband mzlarem come and be screening the numerous applicants
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2016
vicstar:

...yea, that's a good news.
I love that bond, I pray we keep it alive coz its heading somewhere
yeah,we are trying dear.....smiley
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by vicstar(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
yeah,we are trying dear.....smiley

...hey um do u have exams tomorrow? Coz I guess I saw it on the thread somewhere
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
applause well said oya talk about the guys, since the guys know what they want

Is this sarcasm @bold?

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
kinglekan:

The Oracle himself grin grin

That phrase is just litt bruv! grin

I know eh! cheesy

You dey see "cat fight "? cheesy
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Kebabs(m): 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
That's gonna be one wide room u got... Welldone!
Ymain:
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
vicstar:

...hey um do u have exams tomorrow? Coz I guess I saw it on the thread somewhere
yeah.....my own starts on wednesday
Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by kinglekan: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
suzan404:
shocked kingle.kan shocked....where have you been??how have you been??...I don't have any paper tomorrow....wednesday is the real deal....thanks for your concern dear smiley

Oh! I thought I saw 2mr in your post tho, my bad. smiley

Just been in stealth mode jare.. I have been great too grin grin

And you're welcome kiss smiley

Re: Guidelines To Be That Model Girlfriend by lurex2rhyme(m): 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ymain:
bolu u sef d follow talk?. no be thread for virgins be dis ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance As He Does Press-Up In Pre-Wedding Photo / Top 10 Categories Of People That Won't Bother About Valentine's Day / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.