Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (24328 Views)

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / 35 Signs The Guy You’re Dating Is Not Man Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Brightgem(f): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
SexyRat:
After the girl I love so much left, that's whem I started having a break up plan.

I go into a relationship mindset of ending it soon.

Truth is i now find it difficult to love any girl with my heart.

I will be in the relationship, but my heart is far away from it
Ayah just change ur name from sexyrat and ur life will never be the same again. I am tired of hearing all this my heart was broken mara, go and heal urself of the heart break love urself and forgive that person, then u will be ready again.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by bibijay123(f): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
veekid:
I don't; Buh I know someone who does......... Bibijay123

lol I don't oooo

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cutehector:
all I see is a scared girl who's afraid to love again..

Hecky baby, how did u jump here so soon, weren't we just chatting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
Brightgem:
Ayah just change ur name from sexyrat and ur life will never be the same again. I am tired of hearing all this my heart was broken mara, go and heal urself of the heart break love urself and forgive that person, then u will be ready again.

heheheheeh

if someone breaks up with them they will start swearing and laying curses

not all relationships last forever, some don't even last minutes
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Cutehector(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hecky baby, how did u jump here so soon, weren't we just chatting cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u should get urself a phone Dat multi-tasks kiss
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cutehector:
u should get urself a phone Dat multi-tasks kiss

heheheeheh

u just had to come here and tell the whole world I use a small chinko phone ba
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

heheheeheh

u just had to come here and tell the whole world I use a small chinko phone ba
lol its a blessing in disguise... trust me, some good spirit Nigerian will get u an ifone 7 ryt now
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cutehector:
lol its a blessing in disguise... trust me, some good spirit Nigerian will get u an ifone 7 ryt now

for this recession? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Cutehector(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Talk2Bella:

for this recession? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u lack faith..
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Cutehector:
u lack faith..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by lawdbreezy: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Before I enta any relationship, I wud make sure dat d babe cares for me more dan I care for her, so dat wen we eventually break up, she wud be d one dat it wud hurt d most. The power in every relationship lies with the party dat cares less!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by tonikusi(m): 1:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by modsRbastard: 2:04am On Oct 20, 2016
Girls this days ehn angry...that was how one girl think she can do my heart anyhow until she unleashed the demon in me and to think I be Yoruba boy.

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by AmbodOfLASU: 2:05am On Oct 20, 2016
VaselineWarrior:
bella, shaki dat nyaaa-ash on ma face embarassed

Ur moniker grin grin
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Vikky014(f): 3:34am On Oct 20, 2016
Timblaze:
lwkm, i cant be, i always control d game,makin them fall in luv til they lose their sense. Trust me!
u r a joke broda...if u hv a side chick. u r a side guy simple
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by enitey(f): 5:10am On Oct 20, 2016
Nope

Meanwhile....hope for the best,but expect the worse
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Dfinex(f): 6:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
There is. smiley

Those features are set when one still wishes for love. You wonder why some people don't end up dating the light skined, big pussy ladies they dreamt of, Or you wonder why some ladies end up with short guys instead of long guys they dreamt of.

Why do you think some guys date ladies who are not even up to them in all areas of life.?

Some people reject advances because the feeling wasn't mutual not because some criteria aren't met.

And yes I've heard ladies say I just love him and I dont know why'.

Once there is a condition to love someone, Then there is a possibility of not liking that person in the future

I like the last paragraph. that's very correct, cos when what made u fall for that person is no longer there u will subconsciously begin to withdraw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Tony50: 6:07am On Oct 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

"Grannies"

Yes I believe in love
I have been in love
I have been outta love
I am currently in love
But I don't love unconditionally
That's when people say love is blind
I love with my heart but carry my head along
If you love unconditionally why do you leave when they cheat? Stay na shebi you love unconditionally
Why do you leave when they hit you? Aren't you lOving unconditionally?
Have you seen what people call love?
What's the craziest you've done for love?
The reason for the thread and the video isn't cos I don't believe in love I just witnessed someone almost commit suicide because he gave his 100% to a girl
There's nothing like unconditionally love let's not deceive ourselves there's just love it's us trying to give it different meanings that's what got us to where we are today
Love is love it doesn't come with a tag
Dfinex:

I like the last paragraph. that's very correct, cos when what made u fall for that person is no longer there u will subconsciously begin to withdraw.

That you haven't experienced a thing before or that you haven't heard about it before or that you haven't seen it happen to people around you before doesn't mean it never existed or it's not in existence. People love unconditionally,maybe not in this part of the world but somewhere out there,such still happens.
Dfinex:

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by yeyeboi(m): 6:21am On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now I know why you created this thread, you don't believe in love. You don't believe in loving someone unconditionally, You don't believe in loving someone to the extent of putting them first before you.

Unconditional love is aching for the person's smile like it is a lottery.

Giving all your best to someone without expecting back.

Unconditional love is when you are asked ' why do love him' and your reply will be ' I just love him for no reason.'

Unconditional love is when you love and accept someone with all his or her flaws .

Unconditional love is that love that holds our grannies together till death do them part.

I hardly love, but when I do I do it unconditionally. My lady there I one person out there who wants to love you unconditionally. smiley

kiss
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Godson201333(m): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2016
SexyRat:
After the girl I love so much left, that's whem I started having a break up plan.

I go into a relationship mindset of ending it soon.

Truth is i now find it difficult to love any girl with my heart.

I will be in the relationship, but my heart is far away from it

I feel you bro
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by mamaafrik(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2016
Dejiih001:
Love does happen naturally maybe because of maturity a fake relationship can easily be detected by me.

I no longer fall victim but the victimizer.

Coz of my experience.
can u please share little of such signals you see?
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Dfinex(f): 6:34am On Oct 20, 2016
Tony50:

That you haven't experienced a thing before or that you haven't heard about it before or that you haven't seen it happen to people around you before doesn't mean it never existed or it's not in existence. People love unconditionally,maybe not in this part of the world but somewhere out there,such still happens.

And why did u mention me?
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Barigaboy(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2016
What have learned abt relationship is that u both need positive mind set. Don't put break up in your taught. But u need to be financially independent. Someone told me its better to settle down with a girl of twenty to 25 I said research says its good but what of if she is not wise enough. Dat same day his girlfriend of 22 came n we started talking not too long she insulted my friend on unknowingly. So I ask her her idea abt break ups. She told me any man who misbehaves all she needs is to get pregnant for d guy n move with her child n I ask her abt her mom. She told me her mom has 3 children for 3men including her. Can u see how orientation affects people? Later she told my friend she isn't interested anymore while she started jumping from one guy to another. Positive mind set is good n d reason for relationship is to know if u r compartible with your lover before settling down.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Teespice(f): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

there's nothing like that

are you saying there's nothing like unconditional love or that it doesn't exist?

besides, it exists just that these days people are in relationships for selfish reasons.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Youngpo413: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
There is nothing like unconditional love shocked shocked shocked

Actually there is sis smiley
unconditional love?
Keep dreaming.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Youngpo413: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Oya what's unconditional love

When was the last time you loved someone unconditionally

Common mouth odor people break up and yet you still believe there's unconditional love common, there's love, live that will make you ask where was that person before love that would shake you and give you orgasmm without s*x but how unconditional is such love?
lust rather, nothing like love.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Youngpo413: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
There is nothing like unconditional love Diva.

There are always criteria before dating or loving, your condition for dating might be, Intelligence, financial buoyancy, slim, dark blah blah blah, all those are unconditions and when you consider those factors before dating then it is right to say your love is conditionally based or why do you reject some men advances and accept the others? Why not love them "unconditionally" as you said?

There is nothing like i "Love you for no reason" btw,there is always a reason why you chose that one person above the rest.smiley
big bubble butts is my reason even if she no get boobs.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Youngpo413: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2016
missyge:
Honestly, sometimes i begin to wonder y someone who claims to love u this minute has changed the next minute..... The whole love ish just gets me thinking asin everyday
ladies don't appreciate sincere guys and those who loves them for real, rather they always follow baddies who will lie, then fucckkk and dump.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Ojim07(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Now I know why you created this thread, you don't believe in love. You don't believe in loving someone unconditionally, You don't believe in loving someone to the extent of putting them first before you.

Unconditional love is aching for the person's smile like it is a lottery.

Giving all your best to someone without expecting back.

Unconditional love is when you are asked ' why do love him' and your reply will be ' I just love him for no reason.'

Unconditional love is when you love and accept someone with all his or her flaws .

Unconditional love is that love that holds our grannies together till death do them part.

I hardly love, but when I do I do it unconditionally. My lady there I one person out there who wants to love you unconditionally. smiley
fall in love with a cripple first...
or a blind man...
then u can yell abt unconditional love...
For every guy/lady..you love there is tangible reason why you do....
There is no True love my frnd....ie if true love z without reason
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Youngpo413: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2016
Dfinex:

eg. Money.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by diodolce: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2016
Break up plan is not a thing. It leads to deception

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

caught my wife fucking my landlord pic attached / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.