Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. (24316 Views)

Tell Us Exactly What Is Stopping You From Dating Someone Here / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Breakup Message Because Of Her Mum_pic / 35 Signs The Guy You’re Dating Is Not Man Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 20, 2016
There is but it's temporary unlike conditional love smiley
Diddyydiva:
On a more serious note, things I see these days makes me wonder if there is anything like ..........

Unconditional Love. cry

Op like seriously, Break up plan

Tf?
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
There is but it's temporary unlike conditional love smiley
Temporary or rare.

You are saying conditional love last longer than unconditional one right?
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2016
If I hear undecided
Diddyydiva:
Ahahahahah grin grin grin

Well I can if I am madly in love with such smiley,

Am a lady BTW.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Dfinex(f): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
eg. Money.
very correct.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If I hear undecided
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2016
Yes smiley.....when you love unconditionally, you will get tired soon enough because you don't have any reason yo stay in that relationship for a long time, but when you love conditionally, you have reasons to stay in the relationship for long. smiley
Diddyydiva:
Temporary or rare.

You are saying conditional love last longer than unconditional one right?
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes smiley.....when you love unconditionally, you will get tired soon enough because you don't have any reason yo stay in that relationship for a long time, but when you love conditionally, you have reasons to stay in the relationship for long. smiley
OMG!!

Did I just read this , Quinn lets drop this argument already hun smiley smiley

It's the other way round tho just incase you care to know. smiley
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by chrissy3(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2016
Princy13:
This shouldn't have been a topic in my own thinking except for the fun of it.

Guten nacht.
Guten tag.wie Geht est ilnen
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2016
If you love your partner unconditionally there a 200% chance you are going to cheat on your partner or the relationship will last for a short period smiley
Diddyydiva:
OMG!!

This I just read this , Quinn lets drop this argument already hun smiley smiley

It's the other way round tho just incase you care to know. smiley
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2016
ItsQuinn:
If you love your partner unconditionally there a 200% chance you are going to cheat on your partner or the relationship will last for a short period smiley
It seems you are getting it mixed up .

I don't understand you sincerely.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2016
I'm not mixing it up. Presently I'm in a relationship and it has lasted for years because of that conditional love, my partner has been with me and I have been with my partner because some certain requirements or characteristics are being met. If those requirements are not there again at some point, I or my partner might lose interest and there's a possibility we might breakup smiley
Diddyydiva:
It seems you are getting it mixed up .

I don't understand you sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by zinny377(f): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2016
Op I completely agree with u on this one.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Princy13: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2016
chrissy3:

Danke Gut.
Vilen dank für Ihre frage

Auf Wiederhören
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Princy13: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2016
chrissy3:

Danke es geht
Vilen dank für Ihre frage

Auf Wiederhören
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
Talk2Bella:

There's nothing like unconditional love, the sooner you know this the better, can you give your girlfriend you kidney even when you know you might not end up with her?
I am greatly disappointed at you.
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by Talk2Bella(f): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2016
Rock01:

I am greatly disappointed at you.

The feeling is mutual
Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by dekingboy: 2:13pm On Oct 20, 2016
Since unconditional here is much important, permit me to ask you guys one question. People have been donating kidneys to loved ones is it not unconditional, people die for their loved ones is it not unconditional. or you don't hear about them.

My girl friend is a floppy in all ramifications but I still love her. By my standard I can't tell why I love her. she is not more pretty than others I have met. I am ready to do anything for her. The question now is, does she return the love? no, not to talk of conditions. I love slim girls and she was when I met her. But now she is robust but I still find her lovely throwing away that condition. I love smooth skin she had but now there are little stretch marks but it gives me another perception of change I still cherish her.

Two persons in a relationship can't be unconditional in loving at the same time. I believe in back up and it should be "nothing last forever".

We always fail to fall in love with those who will love us unconditionally may be due to the phenomenon of love triangle. I hardly think about love because when am in, it is all or non rule that apply but I find out no lady like most of you here is ready to love unconditionally because of environmental pressure and need to jump the band wagon which is leading to the failure of most relationships.
As for donating kidney I think ............

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. by niyi123: 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
Youngpo413:
ladies don't appreciate sincere guys and those who loves them for real, rather they always follow baddies who will lie, then fucckkk and dump.

Accepted 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl / Wizkid's Sound From The Other Side No. 4 On Itunes Music Chat / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.