Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69697 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Leriebloom(f): 8:37am On Oct 21, 2016
Marriage would have to wait until there is enough income to start a family. In this economic recession 50k is not enough to take care of a family for a month. So in order avoid the hardship on my unborn children we would wait until we both have enough to raise a family.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Beetee1(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2016
Mine is a Testimony
I married my wife when i was supervising a job for 60K/ month aside transport allowance with irregular payment after courting for about 10Yrs. No payment of salary close to about 3 months before our wedding Date but as God would have it, I had a contract worth about #4M miraculously. To cut the Long story shot, 18th of This month was our wedding anniversary, i have a good paying Job, Beautiful daughter, an Elegance Mercedes Benz ride and a huge building under construction. All glory to God.
Marriage: is Love because its eternal, Blessing according to the Scripture and one of our purpose on earth.
So, you shouldn't relied on your ability to determine your future but plan, work and pray then the lord will enlarge your coast.
To men and woman in marriage, we need to be real, faithful to partners and prayerful.
Lesson: No amount is too small to start a marriage because most times, blessing await us in it.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Lankaline(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Such ladies in nigeria are rare. Kindly check my signature
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Rukkydelta(f): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2016
Marvel1206:

50K is still considerable now. As long as he is hardworking, better days ahead
Yeah I know but I was referring to the 10k you talked about
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ATK4Joy(f): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2016
nicolosam:

ur submission shows ur level of maturity and knowledge. nothing can be right than ur submission. though, still a bachelor but in several fora I have attended on marriage, this deduction has been constant. God bless u with more joy, Amen!
I have a senior friend that got married to a well paying job,the guy is the one that pay for the ladies sales girl! All of a sudden he lost the job she confided in me that if not that she's a christian she will run away she now happens to be the one paying all the bills whch was not like that b4!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by bitchcrafts: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2016
50k monthly will be such a big money for Sule Vulcanizer back home I'm sure. While that same amount can't even pay 1/4 of my monthly mortgage. So, my guy the money factor before marriage is largely dependent on the social class of the participant.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by daramolanas1(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Julietcutie:
I can if I see he is hardworking... and again I would be working so we would join hands and heads together
omo c future wife material.....oya lets comman marry already smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ATK4Joy(f): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2016
Beetee1:
Mine is a Testimony
I married my wife when i was supervising a job for 60K/ month aside transport allowance with irregular payment after courting for about 10Yrs. No payment of salary close to about 3 months before our wedding Date but as God would have it, I had a contract worth about #4M miraculously. To cut the Long story shot, 18th of This month was our wedding anniversary, i have a good paying Job, Beautiful daughter, an Elegance Mercedes Benz ride and a huge building under construction. All glory to God.
Marriage: is Love because its eternal, Blessing according to the Scripture and one of our purpose on earth.
So, you shouldn't relied on your ability to determine your future but plan, work and pray then the lord will enlarge your coast.
To men and woman in marriage, we need to be real, faithful to partners and prayerful.
Lesson: No amount is too small to start a marriage because most times, blessing await us in it.
thank you o my brother! God promise us He's going to bless the work of our hands! I use to advice ladies around me that u can never determine what will happen next moment just make sure the guy is hardworking n has he's pali! Moreso,marriage comes with its blessings
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Btruth: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2016
The question is "does most woman marry again because of love or because of money? Most ladies out there now prefer material things to the marriage. There's nothing wrong in starting a home with a man that earns 50k a month. Besides, where are the work that even pays that 50k to our young men out there now? But if a man is earning 50k and the lady in question to is earning about 30k, they can both (if truly they are in love) attain a great height.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Newbeginnings(m): 9:01am On Oct 21, 2016
excel101:
There are men that used to earn over #300k monthly but today they're jobless. What a wise woman looks out for in a man is not his present take home(salary) but one with the fear of God, determination to succeed with brighter future.

that used to earn ...

I never said anything about women (wise or foolish)... they can keep doing whatever they are doing.... I am talking to the men.. If you ave something relating to men then quote me
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2016
JuanDeDios:

That's some app. I think that is one good approach. Although I think the approach of taking things calmly also works - you'd be surprised what some calm ("easygoing"wink folks achieve at the end of the day!

When you said you read motivational and young adult books and co, I thought you meant non-fic. Since you mentioned Harry Potter, I should guess you prefer genre fiction to literary fiction. Or perhaps you read both? Any favourite authors?

I hope to find time to participate more in quora. Maybe in the coming year. For now, I limit myself to Facebook ranting. My job involves reading from morning till evening anyway, so when I want to "take it easy" I tend to stay with the radio, take a walk, go over to chat with boys, or get into the kitchen to cook up something.

Currently, I am trying out the "calm" approach. People have been complaining of my unavailability. A friend had to personally ask that I slow down. In the end, why rush so fast and put yourself under so much pressure and lose the people you care about? So, calm and collected it is for me these days.

I am honestly trying to get myself to read literary fiction. I have even read a couple of Nigerian literally fiction, but nothing compares to the thrill of genre fiction. Honestly. But, I will challenge myself to try harder. Any suggestions?

I am very intrigued by the job that involves reading from morning to evening. I already do that and not get paid!!!
Facebook ranting is normal. I have a badass Facebook ranting clique. Though I prefer to read and laugh and comment and occasionally be aggressive.

Again, what do you do? Maybe I can PM you yeah? I have said more than I should publicly. My inner introvert is cringing. Lolz.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
wissed:
hm.smart

Gracias kiss
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by midehi2(f): 9:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Read the question, it was asking about bachelors and not married men... So ask me a question relating to that..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
A man to marry with 50k income and a married man with 50k income, what is the difference mr. man undecided bomb dey ya head tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Damibiz(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:
If I love him I'll but only if my own monthly pay is atleast 10times his

Don't want my future Kids to suffer
"IF MY OWN MONTHLY PAY IS ATLEAST 10TIMEZ HIS".....imagin SO THAT U WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL THE GUY ABI ?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Newbeginnings(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

Marriage is beyond being legal responsibility of one person, what if your wife is rich and capable? Are you saying you wont allow her take responsibilities too, she shouldnt be just there to breed kids and enjoy your wealth

She can be whoseever she wants to be... She can spend money on me and shower me with gifts... But as an independent man I look out for her... and that is why I get enough for her...

Because as humans we begin to feel that we neglect each other when everything is coming from one side only, and that can cause a mark in an already married marriage..

Now sanpipita, stop thinking about (if)... Starting about will and that will is in your hands....

Or are you waiting for a rich woman to come and marry you?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by SIRJENTLE: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=YorubaStinks post=50375112][color=#770077][size=12pt]I have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 10 naira per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

This type of Fuckery is what you get when you foolishly want to get married

Just get them good for nothing girls pregnant, that's how to cure their foolishness

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money.

I agree with you in all except impregnating a lady without marrying her.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 9:11am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

She can be whoseever she wants to be... She can spend money on me and shower me with gifts... But as an independent man I look out for her... and that is why I get enough for her...

Because as humans we begin to feel that we neglect each other when everything is coming from one side only, and that can cause a mark in an already married marriage..

Now sanpipita, stop thinking about (if)... Starting about will and that will is in your hands....

Or are you waiting for a rich woman to come and marry you?

Im not waiting for any rich woman, and even if i get a rich woman as a wife responsibilities must be shared still, my whole point is totally putting responsibility on one side in a marriage isnt cool, but everyone to his own, i know what i want, im sure you do know what you want too.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Newbeginnings(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2016
MVLOX:

something u have to realize is that pple re different and have different ways of motivation. Have u ever asked urself y most guys get really old and can't settle down, in some other cases some get really old haven't still made d money dey have been looking for all dis while and then finally decide to get a family of their own. The true is that things won't get better so thing that u will one day finally make it and settle down is a mere fallacy. I rather get married to a lady who is hard working and probably have a business or a job than get married to a lazy blood sucking lady who hasn't made a legit 10k all her life. my friend who earns less Dan 40k finally got married to a young beautiful lady who in government just last week here. The young ladies agreed to marry him not because he has money but because he sees potentials in him. The truth is that she is married and happy too. But out there many more young ladies will get old all in bid of looking for a young man with good figure salary. Bro u can as well say guys who earn 50k or less shouldn't just bother to get into relationships and just remain virgins

Things wouldn't get better........... hahahahaha... Tell that to Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg who is getting richer by the minute (so things will get better, if you are an intelligent and cognitive planner)...

Once again I am not talking about ladies and their choices of men... It is their business...

I am talking about men and purposes and standards...

Just remain virgins, because many of the broken hearted girls all around are the handwork of guys like such.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Newbeginnings(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=SIRJENTLE post=50382533][/quote]

Well, society has changed and humans have changed with it
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Richiy! ,Richiy!! ,Richiy!!! Please leave the other room and Go'n work cheesy

Lolz. Did you open door and see me in the other room undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by 3sexy: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2016
Are u marrying the man or his salary ?

What a generation
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by yetseyi(f): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2016
Yes

Besides how many people earn up to 50k monthly in naija except we want to deceive ourselves, Nairalanders are never realistic sha.

Alll the people/relatives I know that are successful today started small like this and they are okay today.

I don't advise men that have small income to keep postponing marriage, once you have something small and a lady that can start with you why not, you will go places together. I do know that two are better than one. You keep postponing , do you want to use your retirement benefits to train children.

All these can I get married with 50k /70k threads upsets me sometimes, go for it within your means , have a small ceremony and start your life together .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Newbeginnings(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

Im not waiting for any rich woman, and even if i get a rich woman as a wife responsibilities must be shared still, my whole point is totally putting responsibility on one side in a marriage isnt cool, but everyone to his own, i know what i want, im sure you do know what you want too.

This is why Nigeria's poverty rate is high... Because men are looking to settle when they are supposed to be looking for ideas...

It was the Bible who said there is time for everything...

Stop being entitled to your own opinion sanpipita and start being entitled to the right opinion

We are men, leaders, warriors, Kings, we re meant to lead and protect a family..

Didn't the Bible call us the head

Not split responsibilities 50/50 and be expecting a woman to keep up...

sanpipita go and establish yourself, go and build an empire and a woman will do anything to keep you... She will want to be responsible for you knowing how hard you work, she will want to make sure you are feeling relaxed when having a headache....... massage you so that you can be steady and ready... she will say you are hers....

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Newbeginnings(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

A man to marry with 50k income and a married man with 50k income, what is the difference mr. man undecided bomb dey ya head tongue

Read the question and ask me again... I am talking about bachelors here...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2016
luminouz:

Lol....I think I understand now! Thought u despised men with little beginnings! My bad! N u know what? DAT tentative husband eh is just around d corner! grin

Please he should do and come. We have too many things to do together and so little time grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by wunmi2odun(m): 9:21am On Oct 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:
If I love him I'll but only if my own monthly pay is atleast 10times his

Don't want my future Kids to suffer
Your moniker says it all. Every delta girls loves money
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 9:22am On Oct 21, 2016
kilokeys:

i m also a quora addict... 2hrs per day..crazy

Crazy... But the good kind of crazy. Once I enter Quora, I find it hard to come out too.

So, as a Quora person, what do you think about all the self development tips there
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by benzzyno(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2016
ednut1:
undecided Better to commit suicide than try dat na
Oga ur time never reach..if time reach nobody go tell you..u go take ur 15,000 monthly salary take marry.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by luminouz(m): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:

Please he should do and come. We have too many things to do together and so little time grin
Hahahaha! Why u still dey expect naaa! D one before u nko? cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Richiy(f): 9:26am On Oct 21, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
In civil service hardly will you see sb collecting 200k except dat person is a director or something. Majority of pple here re still kids anyway. No civil service job pays dat much. I believe there re days of little begining.

What is "sb"? Are you trying to say somebody? What happened to the rest of the letters?

What is "dat"? Are you also saying that?

What is "ppl"? Are you also saying people?

And who is depending on civil service job?

And I was never addressing the man to make 200k, I was addressing myself

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.