Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69638 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by birmingham04: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent
In fact you are one of the best lady ever met on nairaland. If you are still a single Almighty God will give you husband like Abraham. We can only live by grace.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by blingxx(m): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2016
rawpadgin:
it's not advisable to marry wen u earning just 50k

bet why undecided?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Onogiede(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
What is he lost the 500k job monthly after marriage! Will the wife opt out? Money can fly away
absolutely types are few to get,.am so hope I comes across lady as you for a wife...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by emi14: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2016
Dear lady. How much is your own salary. Siedon de look
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2016
sweetilicious:
Yes i can marry someone that earns 50k monthly. I will also work. You just cut down some expenses.Get things that are necessary, save up and invest. People can build up so small to large.

Hmmmn. On nairaland? I can't believe we still have some reasonable ladies like you here. Bravo to you bae .

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajgal10(f): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

That's not fair... Cos he can't afford hundreds of thousands at once he shouldn't get married?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Welcomme: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:
They have started again! Realistically, no! On Nairaland, yes grin

To all those saying people marry for money...I laugh! 50k is definitely not enough to fend for a single guy, what the fooork was he thinking about marriage for?

He should just take a chill pill until 1/12th of his annual salary can pay his yearly rent!
Something tells me u are in ur early 30s, like 32 or 33. Well, if dat is d case SMH for u.I hav an uncle that was earning 40k in abuja, he got married, and infact gave birth to a child, wen the child was exactly one year old, my uncle recieved a call from his old time friend about if he could do so so work..Sis, the rest is history today.. All these happened within a span of 4years. The guy has almost complete his house, and they are living very okay and giving out like there is no tomorrow. By ur analogy of 1/12 of his salary, let assume a guy lives in a two bedroom flat that cost 250k, dat means u cant marry someone who doest earn within that range...Aunty, e ma pe 5 years ni ile baba yin ma

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Lumig: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2016
With this question you are painting our ladies as perpetual dependants and gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Welcomme: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Welcomme:
Something tells me u are in ur early 30s, like 32 or 33. Well, if dat is d case SMH for u.I hav an uncle that was earning 40k in abuja, he got married, and infact gave birth to a child, wen the child was exactly one year old, my uncle recieved a call from his old time friend about if he could do so so work..Sis, the rest is history today.. All these happened within a span of 4years. The guy has almost complete his house, and they are living very okay and giving out like there is no tomorrow. By ur analogy of 1/12 of his salary, let assume a guy lives in a two bedroom flat that cost 250k, dat means u cant marry someone who doest earn within that range...Aunty, e ma pe 5 years ni ile baba yin ma
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:
If I love him I'll but only if my own monthly pay is atleast 10times his

Don't want my future Kids to suffer
It is you that doesn't want to suffer, dah fuqz wrong which you using dem poor nigletz to shield your sorry azz
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by biggz82: 7:25am On Oct 21, 2016
Ppl dey marry d 1 wen no dey work u dey talk of 50k

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by TheMascot(m): 7:25am On Oct 21, 2016
ConcNiggress56:
my mom always say "marriage is a work in progress"..

i bet even i cant marry bishop oyedepo when he was in his prime.. he barely had nothing but faith married him anyway.. she was from a rich background and her parents didnt want her to have anything to do with a pauper..
self dependence is key.. dear ladies, stop hooking up coz of material things..
coming from you.. Wait... You of all people.. Hypocrisy should have your name as a surname
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nnamdi65(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2016
What if it 70k
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sirpnwa(m): 7:30am On Oct 21, 2016
To me 50k is even too much, if you know how to manage yourself, you can make it. I earn 25k & am managing my finance we. My three kids attend private school I pay my house rent 7k for two room a months starting my structure. Why should I kill myself

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sexymalato: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2016
I can marry a man who earns 50k or less ,but we wouldn't have kids yet in the picture. The kids would wait until ders a miracle in d salary

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by TessaJ: 7:33am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

Why?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MVLOX(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

When odas dat re earning less are even happily married with a kid or the. the fact dat u can't manage ur urself very well doesn't mean odas can't..... in fact speak for urself

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by mrsfavour(f): 7:36am On Oct 21, 2016
I married my guy 3years ago ,he was getting 27k, after our trad.marriage it was increased and my man started getting building contracts. we are good now.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Julietcutie:
I can if I see he is hardworking... and again I would be working so we would join hands and heads together

wow, juz wow.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 21, 2016
sanpipita:

Nne wetin be your wahala, let's talk about it wink
Nne wetin be your wahala, let's talk about it
U no go understand!!!! Rat no go tell u say e dey smell bad till u kill am u go knwgrin y should i tell uuuu the wahala i carry
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nicolosam(m): 7:42am On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
thank you too! Ladies don't know there's more to marriage than all the physical things! I'm not married yet but for over 3decades have been on earth! What I can say is thatMarriage is not abt how much he's earning is more than that

ur submission shows ur level of maturity and knowledge. nothing can be right than ur submission. though, still a bachelor but in several fora I have attended on marriage, this deduction has been constant. God bless u with more joy, Amen!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jashar(f): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2016
solbash11:

eerrmmmm wetin.... you go gree marry or notsmiley?

it's not a yes or no answer. So many other factors are at play.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kaboninc(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2016
Lol.

Very interesting topic.

Those who earn 50k a month or less usually have a greater drive to succeed than those who earn more. Those who earn more would feel relaxed and comfortable.

I'll go for one who has the drive and determination to earn more and be self sufficient.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:45am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 5k per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money

That's a home run... bless up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Princy13: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2016
Things are difficult now.Things are hard.There are no jobs even for the skilled and unskilled graduates hence many are veering into soleproprietorship.

People should learn to adapt and come off their high standards.

You should consider that man with 50k salary or even less except you don't mind getting married soon.

Ladies be wise you don't have enough time so if its 50k husbands coming your way do grab them with both arms..thats for those interested in marriage.not everyone will get married.

Marriage is based chiefly on love and eternal companionship not on financial benefits.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ukeme200(m): 7:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Dadsonval:
Y not? I can. Its a matter of understanding.

I currently earn 50k, oya come lets start from dating first.

btw, I'm having a crush on you.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by eitsei(m): 7:49am On Oct 21, 2016
Oga oo...Ladies can be funny Sha... Most of them have forgotten about humble beginning and little drops of water makes the mighty ocean.. I will just advise guys like that to look for ladies of their level with 50k and not to live above their means and all will be well

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ATK4Joy(f): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Most of the ladies found on nairaland are between 14 and 24, how do you expect them to understand what marriage is all about?.. money in marriage is like money in business, with discipline and determination, you can grow your 10,000 naira to millions with the blessings of marriage.

I'm a living example!

B4 kids come, work smart with God and the sky will be your start point..
that's it my brother! God promise to prosper the work of our hands so far we are not idle! Why will the income be a determinant factor for marriage when God that changes situation is still alive!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by eking190(m): 7:50am On Oct 21, 2016
Low SELF esteem
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sanpipita(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2016
mem88:

U no go understand!!!! Rat no go tell u say e dey smell bad till u kill am u go knwgrin y should i tell uuuu the wahala i carry
I wana understand, infact I'm interested, allow me to hear you out.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by excel101(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:

There are men that used to earn over #300k monthly but today they're jobless. What a wise woman looks out for in a man is not his present take home(salary) but one with the fear of God, determination to succeed with brighter future.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by idu1(m): 7:55am On Oct 21, 2016
Nonsense

How many people earning that 50k in nigeria presently?

Many people that give birth everyday are not earning up to 50k.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.