Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (69636 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning 35k Per Month As Salary? / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by modsfucker: 6:13am On Oct 21, 2016
Billyonaire:
Its possible, but there will be too much suffering and such a husband can not say for sure, that he is the only one visiting the wife in the other room, cos electricity bill alone is about 15k monthly where I live and refuse disposal is about 3k monthly. Domestic staff is 30k each person and you need at least 1. What of petrol and diesel, nothing less than 100k for that one oh.

Ladies, please go for the money, cos poverty destroys love and leaves you hopeful. Truth hurts.

Who domestic staff epp? The people you're talking about did not start from where you met them... May be they started from garri breakfast, kunu lunch and tuwo dinner. And now they are where they are. Go ask most of our big men, they all pass through some hardship with their families but now they are enjoying and every other thing is now a history.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by collinsmbezuma: 6:14am On Oct 21, 2016
cokiek:
what can 50k do in ds recession?
a lot! depending on your location e.g someone who earns 50k at ib will leave better than his counterpart in lag. and of the salary is constant(mean not like state civil servants who go for months without being paid), then I see no reason why marriage can't be possible. fingers are not equal

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 21, 2016
sisisioge:

My opinion!

This is classy. Most girls would have insulted him back.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Acidosis(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2016
[size=16pt]
Only 2% of Nigerians Own N500,000 and Above in Banks - NDIC
[/size]

www.nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/e-financial/only-2-of-nigerians-own-n500-000-and-above-in-banks-ndic

www.nairaland.com/3141131/2-nigerians-own-90-bank/2

Some people will just sit and hide under their free 50mb data and be typing rubbish. That you're privilege to earn a million naira on a monthly basis and married does not mean people who earn less won't get married.

If only 2% own N500k deposit in banks, so why do we have these high and hypocritical expectations? Even those who live on the mercies of their parents and relatives won't stop typing rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kayceeD2(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

Who told u that he can't earn more than that in the long run. His story might change from grass to grace..from 50k to 500k or even more
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tutusaint(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Stanleyafam:
Most of the ladies found on nairaland are between 14 and 24, how do you expect them to understand what marriage is all about?.. money in marriage is like money in business, with discipline and determination, you can grow your 10,000 naira to millions with the blessings of marriage.

I'm a living example!

B4 kids come, work smart with God and the sky will be your start point..

I am a living example. I married with N30k monthly salary. Within 2 years, my tith grew more than N30k. Op, next tme present your questions to adults and not kids. Pls add age restrictions to the caption

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by midehi2(f): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2016
Newbeginnings:
I don't think a man who earns such an amount should think of getting married yet..

what about a family man who earns that, should he throw his family away? pls answer

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by olusd(m): 6:25am On Oct 21, 2016
Keep looking at the money and never get married then. That's the more reason u still find a lady at 40 still single when she's busy looking for a man who's earning 500k monthly.
Have u guys forgotten the word of God which says "I'll bless the work of thy hands"? What is wrong if the guy is earning 50k and the lady is earning more than that? Does it mean the guy will earn that amount all his life?
Mind u, I have seen someone who earns that amount, he is a good saver, he married early and now, he owns his own business and getting millions on income and living in the house he built for himself while another person who is earning 250k over 4yrs now is just still struggling with his marriage even in a rented apartment. When will he have is own building?
Girls, be wise. If u marry for money, u may not have a happy home. What if the money grow wings and fly? What then will become of ur home since u build ur relationship on money and worldly things couple with lies?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by dwebs(m): 6:26am On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
thank you too! Ladies don't know there's more to marriage than all the physical things! I'm not married yet but for over 3decades have been on earth! What I can say is thatMarriage is not abt how much he's earning is more than that

so you are madam 30 grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MistaBabz: 6:28am On Oct 21, 2016
Julietcutie:
I can if I see he is hardworking... and again I would be working so we would join hands and heads together
See wife material here. But that's if you are saying this from your heart oo
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by calabardick(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2016
ATK4Joy:
Is not all about the salary is about God's blessing! Why can't I if I knw he's an hardworking guy that is still aiming for the best! With prayers he will get there and marriage changes things! My 2cent

This is the last comment I expected from this thread, you are reasonable
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by olusd(m): 6:29am On Oct 21, 2016
tutusaint:

I am a living example. I married with N30k monthly salary. Within 2 years, my tith grew more than N30k. Op, next tme present your questions to adults and not kids. Pls add age restrictions to the caption
Thank you for that. We have immature minds on this platform. I know most people with negative comments are still single and yet to know more about life. That's when they'll age and never marry. Let them keep seeking for fat salary and not pray for their soul mate
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ExInferis(m): 6:31am On Oct 21, 2016
rawpadgin:
it's not advisable to marry wen u earning just 50k

If you marry a ho, yes it's a bad idea.

If you marry a real woman, you don't have any problems cos she'll find ways to make it work.

Tip: avoid all the girls in nairaland....they're all hos. You don't believe me? Go to any thread about e-money or any story about some guy buying a car or iphone for his woman and read the comments of all the ladies as they swarm like flies on shhit.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 21, 2016
YorubaStinks:

have something nice i want to tell you

I will buy a brand new used brain for you

Why won't you marry a guy who earns 50k per month ??

Why can't you get off your lazy ass and go get a high paying job and help your husband and stop looking for Dangote to come marry you

Gold digging Hoes

So, men who earns 50k per month doesn't deserve a wife because they're poor ?? God, please destroy this world make everybody go rest

Just look at useless females who doesn't earn 60k in a month airing their opinion on who to marry

If you are a female and earn 80k per month, you don't have the right or opinion on a hard working man who earns 50k per month, why don't you work hard and support your husband ??

My father was earning 5k per month when he married my mother and 40 years later they're still married and my old man is now a millionaire

This is the only reason why i will never get Married, i will just go find a girl, get her pregnant she gives me 4 kids and we live together for ever, i don't want rubbish from Foolish girls

The only people i blame are men, they fall mumu to women, that's why these females who have nothing and are broke have expectations on the type of guys they wanna marry

*Spits

*Spits again on money hungry hoes who only wants a guy for his money

Brother help me ask them how many of them are employed.

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sisisioge: 6:34am On Oct 21, 2016
Avalon316:

This is classy. Most girls would have insulted him back.

We can't all scatter ground all the time nau grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jeff1607(m): 6:38am On Oct 21, 2016
who exactly is a hard working guy?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tohact(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2016
Na also una go talk say you de go mosjeed and church,shey Na so God say for your holy book.

wetin I dey talk self, I know say your mind Na to spend the 50k with the guy and runaway.

God no go greeee you people.

if Na me wt that kind salary ooo, I go just go marry my level and leav d oversized alone, make dem go Mary dem billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tohact(m): 6:42am On Oct 21, 2016
jeff1607:
who exactly is a hard working guy?
I don't know, maybe Na dem harm robbers or 419
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MAK211(m): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2016
cokiek:
what can 50k do in ds recession?
go steal am 4 market u go no wetin 50k fit do in dis recession

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Richiy:
Sure!
Plus my own tentative salary of 200k. grin

But no way we are having kids on that kinda income. I accept a little hardship but not for my babies
hm.smart
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by duduade: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2016
For why na.... I wee slaaaap that my sister...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by lahwizah(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2016
simple question for the ladies,,wonder why guys are getting upset, let the ladies give reasons why they can marry on 50k salary, or any uncinvincing lie why they cannot, no need calling women useless, brainless, hoes, etc.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by adewolu77: 6:58am On Oct 21, 2016
50k is a huge amount, if d wife is also working to earn something @ month end
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2016
Ajinoride:

thanks dear.
dnt mind online girls, living on sugarcandy mountain, in Neverland. I know of several marriages that started on far lesser amount . but today , some of them are in millions. thats why they are only been used as stress- machines.
You mean many years ago right?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 21, 2016
MOD.. are implying that men who earns below 50k should be married.. well. my hubby earn 25k.
Is financial status a major in marriage pls someone should tell me oo
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by holluphemydavid(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2016
Am very much interested in dis topic
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by skuribeebo: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2016
Marvel1206:

what if i earn 10k sad
yee shall never marry with 10k
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Julietcutie(f): 7:05am On Oct 21, 2016
MistaBabz:
See wife material here. But that's if you are saying this from your heart oo
yeah
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by zubby55(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2016
When I married my wife my salary was 50k in a month not just the 50 k I leave in a single room in Abuja but today the story have changed I have bouncing baby boy and also two bedroom flat with masters by God's grace I will park in next year before my house rent expires....so with 50k u can marry depending on the woman....here is pictures

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Marvel1206: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2016
skuribeebo:
yee shall never marry with 10k
thou shall marry whoever thou desireth
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by holluphemydavid(m): 7:08am On Oct 21, 2016
Let's for instant a fresh graduate got a job on federal ministry with level 8,which d salary grade rate is 50k plus, and d promotion every 3years is certain, and such a man is due for marriage, can we say such man shudnt marry? Hopefully as time pass, he will be getting promoted at a due time and d salary will be increasing, our ladies shud start with a man somewher and build future 2geda, dats when dey will earn more prestige in d marriage dan to marry already made man, my opinion thou

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.