Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532353 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2020
Justice500:

yes bro.. have seen your hand work.
please can you email me ojonimi500@gmail.com or drop yours for me. thanks
growrichtech at gmail dot com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 7:17am On Jan 24, 2020
lifegal:

Congratulations Sir and more Sales to us all, Thanks for the insight on your journey through domaining, more power to your elbow.

1.My question is do you have a website for your Business, where you List all this domain for sale.

2. Some of this domain you sold, did you develop any and sold as a website.

Thanks

1. No website

2. All sold as domains.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2020
slimjosh43:

Email

I know bro,but did you get their email through whois or where cause I'm really struggling to get their emails
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 8:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Hello everyone, what are your thoughts on evaluating how much you can sell a domain with ESTIBOT before making a purchase?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Drhay: 8:22am On Jan 24, 2020
Hi guys... i have paid Moz lets talk 2k
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 8:29am On Jan 24, 2020
I can't find Nigeria on IONOS listed country
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 8:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Heroclitus:

I know bro,but did you get their email through whois or where cause I'm really struggling to get their emails
Through website, Facebook (about page), and Hunter.io

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Heroclitus:

expertise.com
dofo.com
BBB.org
crunchbase.com
Get the end users through those.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Heroclitus(m): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2020
paulsir:

expertise.com dofo.com BBB.org crunchbase.com Get the end users through those.

Wow.. thanks alot Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Zenith bank deducted $20 from the money dan sent to my zenith Dollar account........ Is this normal?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2020
300wayne:
Zenith bank deducted $20 from the money dan sent to my zenith Dollar account........ Is this normal?
Normal for naira account. Don't know for dollar amount.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 11:45am On Jan 24, 2020
For those that see there number of domains sold on the new Dan 0.2 financing. Should go to their setting page and change it to what you prefer to be visible.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2020
schullten:

wire fees is actually $20-25. that money is the transaction fee. bank must chop na.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Shiit,... I mistakenly reg FinStatic but want I actually thought of regging was in the form of FinTastic lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandable lovers should check out PickyDomains.com. They have been in the name contest as far back as 2010 and I have account there since then but never won a contest grin

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
It hurts to know some names are few days before you come up with it lol.. Videoble was reg in october last year. I have lost counts of this kind of scenarios

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by brandable: 12:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
2sexycom:
Brandable lovers should check out PickyDomains.com. They have been the name contest as far back as 2010 and I have account there since then but never won a contest grin

Sir, why are you calling my name.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
sammchuck1:
Hello everyone, what are your thoughts on evaluating how much you can sell a domain with ESTIBOT before making a purchase?
Good move....very recommended, but sha dont totally depend on them. This are machines

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
brandable:

Sir, why are you calling my name.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Email Extractor:
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT NOW

Sothink Logo Maker:
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW.

Video Maker:
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW.

Email IDS Production Software:
This enables you to produce thousands of emails with your chosen names.

RAR PassFab Software:
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

Get them all at an affordable price of #3000, or #1000 for each of the software.
Any interested persons should contact me now on whatsapp on 08189567951
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
schullten:
For those that see there number of domains sold on the new Dan 0.2 financing. Should go to their setting page and change it to what you prefer to be visible.
Thanks for the info Sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Appelmoik(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Appelmoik:
Hi.
Please if afternic suspends an account, can it be reversed?

Opened

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Hexilon: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
Charlotte / car /detailing/com
reg fee - $5.49
Sold - $150
Hold - 3 Months
DAN

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by zanebaddo(m): 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
What could be wrong with Dan, sold a name since yesterday no response from them on the account to push the domain, have tried to contact them yet no response ....are they on break or what?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
sammchuck1:
My friend, forget about ESTIBOT or any domain appraisal software or even manual/peer appraisal. Estibot will not buy the domain from you. Instead research and confirm for "existing potential end users" for the domain name, CPC of the keyword in the domain and the average monthly search volume in that order.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
300wayne:
Yes, it is normal. They are not working for free. But let me ask you, did Zenith Bank ask you for telex copy of the sender? If yes, did you send it to them before they credited you with the amount?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
its a dollar acc plus the few times i recieved fund from undeveloped no deduction was made
schullten:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 300wayne: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
no sir dey did not.........
IdeasPro:

Yes, it is normal. They are not working for free. But let me ask you, did Zenith Bank ask you for telex copy of the sender? If yes, did you send it to them before they credited you with the amount?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
IdeasPro:

Bro, isn't it time you forget your sad experience with Zenith Bank? Abi you wan go back to dem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
tranxo:

Bro, isn't it time you forget your sad experience with Zenith Bank? Abi you wan go back to dem?
My Brother, please don't mind me jor! You know everything about first love now. My colleague in school then actually asked me to open all my businesses' account with them when he was a branch manager at one of their branches. Since then, I have been using them seamlessly without any hassles. Even I use Zenith Bank to clear my Clickbank cheques in Nigeria without problems too.

But my colleague has since been promoted to a far higher level and no longer in the branch. So I decided to transfer all the accounts to their branch close to my house. That was when issues started cropping up. Whether they thought I am a 419, I don't just know for them. Now, when I told them my colleague was a branch manager of a branch before his promotion and told them I can put a call across, they all cooled down. But I was already angry and I left in annoyance.

Even my classmates from other banks are constantly begging to bank with them but you know ones FIRST LOVE and the idea of cash security and safety in case of bank collapse. I experienced that with Savannah Bank. Once bitten twice shy!

GTBank is far better even by exchange rate. I have since moved. It pains me because they are still closer to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Tombob and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.