Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543415 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
thorrvik55:
Good evening my bosses.

Pls I just got this reply from an end user, wot would d best possible reply be?

Thanks in advance

You see what I've been advocating? You're a business not an individual even if you are doing everything alone. You'll grow and that is how conglomerates are started. Assuming you have a website or blog with footprints, just send it to him. When he sees your footprints, he will be more assured to do business with you.

For $141.49 hosting fees for 3 years (i.e. about $48 per year) you pay upfront, a lot of domain flippers lose sales in hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Not every buyer will ask you. But you don't want to be caught off guard. Some online business owners are just being careful especially when they see your IP address.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
IdeasPro:

My Brother, please don't mind me jor! You know everything about first love now.
Lol. I know the feeling.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
DOMAIM:
I did not pick www.WarrantyAnalytics.com from ED. But according to a good friend, it was there all this time. i just reg. this name from happenings around me. I had two $500 offer. i pushed one to $1500.

Do you know that this domain name has dropped 4 times? Unfortunately, the previous owners didn't know the value of a business asset they were holding. Just take a look at the minimum CPC for this keyword? Very valuable keyword to SEO experts.

Renewing a good domain name for 10 years will cost you $100, at least things are fairly stable abroad. If you hold a good domain name for 10 years in a row, there is no way you will not sell it for $500. That is still $400 profit.

Tell me who are you? Are you a domain flipper or domain name investor? And I will tell you who you are.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karkinase(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
IdeasPro:

Do you know that this domain name has dropped 4 times? Unfortunately, the previous owners didn't know the value of a business asset they were holding. Just take a look at the minimum CPC for this keyword? Very valuable keyword to SEO experts.

Renewing a good domain name for 10 years will cost you $100, at least things are fairly stable abroad. If you hold a good domain name for 10 years in a row, there is no way you will not sell it for $500. That is still $400 profit.

Tell me who are you? Are you a domain flipper or domain name investor? And I will tell you who you are.
Please, wats the name of the website you used above.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bosses in the house ,which of these keyword is okay 1)chicagoelectricitycompany/king 2)chicagoelectricityprovider/king
Thanks in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skyrockete(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
What about this domain: scamanalysis.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
karkinase:

Please, wats the name of the website you used above.
DomainTools.com and Google Keyword Planner tool

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karkinase(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
IdeasPro:

DomainTools.com and Google Keyword Planner tool
Thnks..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
What is your take on this domain for brandable
oakandford//king
Cc: Beckplanets
Cc: 2sexycom
Cc Ikhalifa
etc...

I am asking to know if I'm on the right track. Thank you in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Appelmoik:

Opened
Congrats but be careful next time sir grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 4:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
gentlewind:

What is your take on this domain for brandable
oakandford//king
Cc: Beckplanets
Cc: 2sexycom
Cc Ikhalifa
etc...

I am asking to know if I'm on the right track. Thank you in advance.
3 keyword names are hardly a brandable in my opinion. Only in squadhelp will you find those kind of names and strange they sell atimes especially in the health niche example (cbdandOil dot com). I repeat again majorly in health niche, and again in squadhelp mostly. But i personally don't subscribe to such names nor recommend it.

Peace cool

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Craigbrown4076: 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hello Domainers... Abeg it's me again ooo

As Domaining never pay me, abeg make una sha patronize me, i sell brand new, sealed iphones.
Xr
11pro
And 11pro max

All are network locked, but chip will be provided.

Apologies for digressing a bit. Your patronage will be highly appreciated.

One Love.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
SweeeeeeetDomainnnnnn
Warranty data analysis
DOMAIM:
I did not pick www.WarrantyAnalytics.com from ED. But according to a good friend, it was there all this time. i just reg. this name from happenings around me. I had two $500 offer. i pushed one to $1500.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
To the newbies, don't go n start dreaming and burning money on different variations. It takes years to get stability in domaining, especially on brandable niche, which is the toughest. No further details. Good luck guys

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by brandable: 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
haykay2005:
To the newbies, don't go n start dreaming and burning money on different variations. It takes years to get stability in domaining, especially on brandable niche, which is the toughest. Good luck guys
Congratulation.
What's your portfolio size.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
haykay2005:
To the newbies, don't go n start dreaming and burning money on different variations. It takes years to get stability in domaining, especially on brandable niche, which is the toughest. No further details. Good luck guys
you have spoken well bro, I switched to brandable domain fully last year... up till now no sale recorded but I believe it will come...

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
beckplanet:

3 keyword names are hardly a brandable in my opinion. Only in squadhelp will you find those kind of names and strange they sell atimes especially in the health niche example (cbdandOil dot com). I repeat again majorly in health niche, and again in squadhelp mostly. But i personally don't subscribe to such names nor recommend it.

Peace cool
are most of your name at Squadhelp listed as premium?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
haykay2005:

Na that Napital I like pass. Congrats bro.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
haykay2005:
So glad the bosses are back to motivate we the newbie. Congrats sir.
Please if you don't mind, can you tell us the size of your portfolio and how often do you buy domain?
You may share with us your buying strategy if you don't mind.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
2sexycom:
are most of your name at Squadhelp listed as premium?
Yeah 95% of my SH listed names are Premium. Currently at 105 premium names there. Though i have a few names i list on "Basic Plus" basically for contest submissions.

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
I have customizableai/king will you consider this as a good brandable? AI for artificial intelligence. Registered last week and have received about 80 searches already. Can you appraise it for me. Thanks sire.

beckplanet:

Yeah 95% of my SH listed names are Premium. Currently at 105 premium names there. Though i have a few names i list on "Basic Plus" basically for contest submissions.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
haykay2005:
Boss.. well done
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Essont:
I have customizableai/king will you consider this as a good brandable? AI for artificial intelligence. Registered last week and have received about 80 searches already. Can you appraise it for me. Thanks sire.

Sorry bro, i don't appraise names. Especially in the brandable niche cause the brandable niche is spontaneous (Meaning that what might be brandable to Mr A, might not be same for Mr B) Hence even me is still learning the niche. I'm still a learner too.
But i can recommend to you and anyone out there the best method to know if a name is fit to be termed a "Brandable" or not. It's simple method.

Using your name as an example "Customizable + AI" (In my opinion the first keyword is too long though)
Now using the above name, head to the 3 major brandable marketplaces(Brandbucket, Brandpa and Squadhelp) . First Type "customizable" in the search box. If you do this and it brings alot of search results related to that keyword then it is a pointer that the name is popular then do same for the second word and finally follow your guts if you feel the name is worth it.
Guess what, when i did just that for "customizable" at Brandbucket, Brandpa and Squadhelp the result was "no search result" though this might not be the only way to measure your name brandability but it goes a long way to tell you much you need to know about the name.
I use the above method always to check what's fit and a what Not. Like i said earlier it's not the only/ultimate way, just a pointer to check brandability. Sometimes I still follow my guts if i feel a name is that good.
Please i don't appraise names as I'm still learning and brandable is hard to appraise. So if quotes me for name appraisal i might politely ignore such.

Finally, that a name is not brandable doesn't mean it won't sell though(Geo names has been selling more than brandables since Adam). What sales names is Demand.

Peace cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lollybizzu(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good evening my people.
How advisable is a domain in the Accounting Niche?
Is it a good niche to venture into?

Geo bosses in the house.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Pls how does one reply an end user that asks u to call him?

cc: haykay2005 beckplanet ikhalifah 2sexycom and all the other bosses in the house..

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crowniran(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to these courses for 1,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
haykay2005:
Congratulations Boss. Your sales report brought me here. Still grateful!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
thorrvik55:

cc: haykay2005 beckplanet ikhalifah 2sexycom and all the other bosses in the house..

Thanks

Tell him/her you are out of town/country at the moment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Omo, some end users eh.

thorrvik55:

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Essont(m): 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
Thanks boss, your words were insightful.

beckplanet:

Sorry bro, i don't appraise names. Especially in the brandable niche cause the brandable niche is spontaneous (Meaning that what might be brandable to Mr A, might not be same for Mr B) Hence even me is still learning the niche. I'm still a learner too.
But i can recommend to you and anyone out there the best method to know if a name is fit to be termed a "Brandable" or not. It's simple method.

Using your name as an example "Customizable + AI" (In my opinion the first keyword is too long though)
Now using the above name, head to the 3 major brandable marketplaces(Brandbucket, Brandpa and Squadhelp) . First Type "customizable" in the search box. If you do this and it brings alot of search results related to that keyword then it is a pointer that the name is popular then do same for the second word and finally follow your guts if you feel the name is worth it.
Guess what, when i did just that for "customizable" at Brandbucket, Brandpa and Squadhelp the result was "no search result" though this might not be the only way to measure your name brandability but it goes a long way to tell you much you need to know about the name.
I use the above method always to check what's fit and a what Not. Like i said earlier it's not the only/ultimate way, just a pointer to check brandability. Sometimes I still follow my guts if i feel a name is that good.
Please i don't appraise names as I'm still learning and brandable is hard to appraise. So if quotes me for name appraisal i might politely ignore such.

Finally, that a name is not brandable doesn't mean it won't sell though(Geo names has been selling more than brandables since Adam). What sales names is Demand.

Peace cool
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
beckplanet:

Peace cool

Thank you bro, I really appreciate your response

(1) (2) (3) ... (1099) (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Theweekend and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.