Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3543750 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
gentlewind:

Thank you bro, I really appreciate your response
You welcome
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2020
IdeasPro:

DomainTools.com and Google Keyword Planner tool
Please how do you access domaintools, its not going at all. Always saying access denied. Is there any proxy being used or network am using glo and all browsers tested not going ? Are numbers of searches unlimited? Thanks..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:18am On Jan 25, 2020
priceaction:

Please how do you access domaintools, its not going at all. Always saying access denied. Is there any proxy being used or network am using glo and all browsers tested not going ? Are numbers of searches unlimited? Thanks..
The full url is http;//whois.domaintools.com/yoururl.TLD. The number of free searches is limited to about 10.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ffredoo: 6:10am On Jan 25, 2020
Please Sir, can I know the site/app you use for "Google keyword planner".

Thank you.

IdeasPro:
The full url is http;//whois.domaintools.com/yoururl.TLD. The number of free searches is limited to about 10.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2020
gentlewind:

What is your take on this domain for brandable
oakandford//king
If you've already registered it, submit it to SH. "This and that" names sells at SH, in fact about 2 (or even more) of such names sold this week at SH. I submitted one 3 days ago and it was accepted at SH.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 8:43am On Jan 25, 2020
I don't think squadhelp are still accepting suggested names. Are they?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omoawoke: 9:16am On Jan 25, 2020
1Dray:

If you've already registered it, submit it to SH. "This and that" names sells at SH, in fact about 2 (or even more) of such names sold this week at SH. I submitted one 3 days ago and it was accepted at SH.

Please if I have a name registered and listed for sale on epik, can I still go ahead to submit the name on SH.?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vsammi1: 9:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Hi,

Have you been looking for a

- software crack,

- WordPress themes or

- any course in the area of facebook marketing,

- Ecommerce,

- dropshipping,

- Copywriting

- YouTube marketing

- online business and

- programming.

I have 5 terabytes of files across these all areas.

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375 to get it

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2020
Omoawoke:

Please if I have a name registered and listed for sale on epik, can I still go ahead to submit the name on SH.?

You can submit it the name on SH for approval, but once approved for premium marketplace, you're meant to change the domain nameservers to that of SH and also delete the name listings in all other marketplaces (as per SH's rule).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2020
ffredoo:

Please Sir, can I know the site/app you use for "Google keyword planner".

Thank you.

Download for free my ebook on how to use Google Keyword Planner tool from the link below:

How to Use Google Keyword Planner Tool Free Ebook Download

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mesmer: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2020
mesmer:
Buying Mode Activated!!!

Bring all your Skrill

Bring all your Neteller

Instant payment guaranteed.

Come one, Come all.

Any Quantities are welcome.

DM me for quick payments.

Mesmer is the name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ffredoo: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2020
Thank you.

IdeasPro:

Download for free my ebook on how to use Google Keyword Planner tool from the link below:

How to Use Google Keyword Planner Tool Free Ebook Download
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2020
How will you rate the first five tld in order of letters and quick sales and general acceptance?
Example. ".Com" lowest letters sell at very higher and crazy prices and are not even available again most of the time. Then follow by increasing number of letters. Lets say to 5L and good names(lets stop there)
Which other TLD will you recommend in order of, lets say acceptance and sales of domain investments?
Mine is..... (not more than the 5L, the smaller the better, the more catchy, dictionary words the better)
. Biz.

. Org,
. io,
. Co.
. Net
In that order. Lets here your views...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 10:36am On Jan 25, 2020
What’s the best site to sell pet///braces//king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Osnami: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2020
sammchuck1:
What’s the best site to sell petbraces//king
Jumia grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gentlewind(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2020
1Dray:

Thanks bro, I will submit it to SH for approval. I bought the name because I something like that on SH.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
sammchuck1:
What’s the best site to sell petbraces//king
I love this name and I see lots of potentials in it.

Please list on afternic and Dan at $xxxx. I can already see lots of end users from a simple Google search. Reach out to them and know what they think.

Best regards.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Splendidsolo(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Happy Weekend Bosses and fellow newbies.... Please how important is PA/DA to geo domains? If very important, what is the minimum requirement and possible free tools to check... Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
I love this name and I see lots of potentials in it.

Please list on afternic and Dan at $xxxx. I can already see lots of end users from a simple Google search. Reach out to them and know what they think.

Best regards.
what of petarmory/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by stevebent(m): 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2020
PayRano.com registered. How much can I list it and where?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Do you guys know of a trusted broker? I mean can someone help make a call to an end-user in USA to seal a sale.
Putting that call through from naija is definitely a no no, abi how una see am?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
Who sold JumiaClothing.king on Dan

I hope it's one of us here o..

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2020
Floyd45:
Do you guys know of a trusted broker? I mean can someone help make a call to an end-user in USA to seal a sale.
Putting that call through from naija is definitely a no no, abi how una see am?
How about using textme app and other apps that gives US numbers.
Just an opinion tho
Wait for the bosses
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by doncafu(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
@bekplanet @2sexycom @ideaspro and other gurus in the house
please kindly help me appraise this name
Paysoftly//com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
doncafu:
@bekplanet @2sexycom @ideaspro and other gurus in the house

Paysoftly//com
if you constant ly need someone to appraise your name, it means you don't know what you are doing and you should not be registering names but reading up.

My take.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Justice500(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2020
someone should help me with domain sales letter. please�
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 1Dray(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
doncafu:

Paysoftly//com

I thought it has been appraised in Namepros. Or are you looking for someone to tell you something else? I don't know but going around asking for appraisal shouldn't be what we should be doing. I never did it for once. In fact, I never asked a question, all I did way back, was read and read, research and research. I don't register a single name without serious research on the name.

Reading up, and doing enough research before registering a name is the way. What if they appraise your name and you got the kind of response you got on Namepros, what would you do? Delete the name or what? You done register am be say you done register, just list it on a markplace, 'then put your chaplet inside water'. God might just bring a buyer your way.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by romanhunk(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2020
Issokay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 1:41am On Jan 26, 2020
Huw:

Don’t understand what you mean by ‘need a domain’... you can also try snov.io

My understanding of hunter.io is that u need to create an acct and without a domain name u can not
look at the pic and after u use a domain name to register u will still have to input some kinds of stuff like point ur server to hunter.io or something like that

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 1:44am On Jan 26, 2020
romanhunk:
boss pls I also need to be put through, here is my WhatsApp number +971554833815 �
My brother i sight u o, abeg those of us way dey this way, make we gather round o
+971565425204 whatsapp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 1:49am On Jan 26, 2020
1Dray:

I thought it h.
I read thru ur response sir and I keep asking myself, how do u make research.
That is what I still do not understand.
By researching, what do u do?
can u pls shed more light.
For me when I want to buy a domain, all I do is use filters on ED then look at the end-user I can get, if I see up to like 10 end-users, I buy it. that is all to my own way of research.
Please, what I'm I missing out

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 1:59am On Jan 26, 2020
ffredoo:

P
sorry to bother u, pls what is the function of this google keyword planner

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Mkin, Collinser(m), HIGHESTPOPORI(m), Brandconsultany and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.