Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532375 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2020
IdeasPro:

I want this to be ingrained in your DNA all the days of your life. It is not what people say about you that matters but what you believe you are. Nobody can make you inferior except yourself. Build your money making systems and take a vacation in their country. You can even shout out to Rob and Frank-Germany and tell them I am in your country with just $200 they say you are making to tell them how cheap their country is.

A confused man will always say yes to anything someone else says he is so that he doesn't look like a fool or dunce. But we are not confused Nigerians, they were lucky to be ahead of us technologically. In any field of competition, there is always an underdog. Nigeria will soon become a technological hub and force to reckon with. It only lies in the womb of time.

I concur with everything you said except from the highlights; Nigeria problem is deep, Both the leadership and followers are confused and everything is in total shamble.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
IdeasPro:

I want this to be ingrained in your DNA all the days of your life. It is not what people say about you that matters but what you believe you are. Nobody can make you inferior except yourself. Build your money making systems and take a vacation in their country. You can even shout out to Rob and Frank-Germany and tell them I am in your country with just $200 they say you are making to tell them how cheap their country is.

A confused man will always say yes to anything someone else says he is so that he doesn't look like a fool or dunce. But we are not confused Nigerians, they were lucky to be ahead of us technologically. In any field of competition, there is always an underdog. Nigeria will soon become a technological hub and force to reckon with. It only lies in the womb of time.
God bless you my brother. That's why I am not move by all those words, they can continue to say it till eternity it will not move me an inch because it will not affect me in any way nor change me from whom am I. There are other countries in Africa but they keep talking about Nigeria every time that means Nigeria is very special and important cos people only talk about you when you are somebody.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Carmal90:

2000?
Huge
Yeah.
2000+
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ibrixy:
Please has anyone successful used the porkbun 2.90 promo?
If yes, please did you use PayPal or credit card..
Anybody?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
emmydsife:
Please can someone give me the numbers to the pages where beckplanet shared his 2019 testimony in the domain market. I think I need that to boost my life line in this domain biz...

Not a single sale since last year... I am hopeful... I need to just feast on that testimony again... Thanks

Cc: Beckplanet

God help us. After 27 days that I started I'm kinda tired but I just know I need to keep buying more names...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
richkal:

One black American hip hop artsist came to Naija few years back. He uploaded some of the picture he took on stage, in which he captured Naija guys recording him with their lastest iPhone. Those white people commenting on the artist status on IG were wondering that Nagerians are using latest IPhone.

It was J.cole ...it wasn't even the white guys commenting is was mostly the blacks. The issue caused a big fight on twitter that time

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
ElonMosque:

God help us. After 27 days that I started I'm kinda tired but I just know I need to keep buying more names...
Don't be tired bro, just keep on pushing, even veterans keep leaning in this industry. Keep buying good names if you've got a deep pocket.
Believe me sales will come.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
ollybode:

Don't be tired bro, just keep on pushing, even veterans keep leaning in this industry. Keep buying good names if you've got a deep pocket.
Believe me sales will come.

Thanks man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
ElonMosque:

Only 27 days grin
What is your portfolio size currently?

Just keep on registering and outbound sales would start rolling.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
Reality11:

Only 27 days grin
What is your portfolio size currently?

Just keep on registering and outbound sales would start rolling.

Well, just 10. 7 are probably awful (newbie blood). So I need to keep regging
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sowanbe: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hit or miss

CoinsDon//
Repostlive//
Atlantashipyard//

Please details criticism, so I will get to know, what and what to be into consideration, when next am choosing domain name.. thank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
sowanbe:
Hit or miss

CoinsDon//
Repostlive//
Atlantashipyard//

Please details criticism, so I will get to know, what and what to be into consideration, when next am choosing domain name.. thank

Where these gotten from expired domain dot com?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
sowanbe:
Hit or miss

CoinsDon//
Repostlive//
Atlantashipyard//

Don't think there are end users for AtlantaShipYard. The "s" devalues the Coin, it only works at the end, example buycoins/com. CoinDon would sell as a brandable, I don't think Repost Live has any meaning.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Has anyone withdraw from PayPal recently to Africard? Please I want know if the withdrawal problem has been solved.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xrayj(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
ollybode:
Has anyone withdraw from PayPal recently to Africard? Please I want know if the withdrawal problem has been solved.
Pls let us know when u are able to withdraw
Heard PayPal have blocked d africard
Don't know how true though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Playz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
ollybode:
It hasn't been solved.
If it's urgent, I'd advise you to sell to trusted Exchangers.
A solution to it isn't even view yet.
Many people are suggesting other cards but none has been confirmed to be working for PayPal withdrawals.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Anybody with recent sale(s) should please report o!

Biko
Ejo
Edakun

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Good afternoon boss. Quick question, do you set filters each time you are using ED? Or is it permanently saved without resetting. I noticed that my filter settings disables each time I exit the site.
I set it each time
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Karlboss, you can send me a direct mail via withouteffort77 at gmail dot com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
IdeasPro:

A confused man will always say yes to anything someone else says he is so that he doesn't look like a fool or dunce. But we are not confused Nigerians, they were LUCKY to be ahead of us technologically. In any field of competition, there is always an underdog. Nigeria will soon become a technological hub and force to reckon with. It only lies in the womb of time.

LUCK has nothing to with the technological advancement of the advanced world. Taiwan/China that was a laughing stock years back, are now forces to reckon with.

They had a plan & put in the work, they are reaping the fruits.

Your prophecy about Nigeria becoming a Hub can only come to pass when there is a plan & a follow through. For now there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

As for Team Nigerians were insulted & $200 (N70,000) does not reflect the realities of the typical Nigeiran.

Most folks samasult when $100 (36,000) sale is reported here not to talk about $1000(360,000) sale. The naira is messed up, be it $50,100 or $1000 makes a difference to the typical Nigerian.

if you say otherwise, why is the bulk of the domainers here pricing their Geo for $300 below? why are they going for quick flip?

How many have been able to buy a name from resale market for $200 & above?

16 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ibrixy:
Please has anyone successful used the porkbun 2.90 promo?
If yes, please did you use PayPal or credit card..
I registered with them and bought one today at $2.90 initial price was $3.90, so I used "YEAROFTHEBUN" and was discounted $1. I used Paypal for payment.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
therealMcCain:

LUCK has nothing to with the technological advancement of the advanced world. Taiwan/China that was a laughing stock years back, are now forces to reckon with.

Your prophecy about Nigeria becoming a Hub can only come to pass when there is a plan & a follow through. For now there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

As for Team Nigerians were insulted & $200 (N70,000) does not reflect the realities of the typical Nigeiran.

Most folks samasult when $100 (36,000) sale is reported here not to talk about $1000(360,000) sale. The naira is messed up, be it $50,100 or $1000 makes a difference to the typical Nigerian.

if you say otherwise, why is the bulk of the domainers here pricing their Geo for $300 below? why are they going for quick flip?

Aptly put. Endorsed.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Touchypro(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
therealMcCain:

Very well said. The truth is $200 is a big amount here, in a bid to defend your country try and be truthful also. I repeat again $200 is a big amount here. Whoever said that is 100 percent right.

Just go out on the street and see how people are slaving working hard for even less.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
Guys, Dan is still not loading as well as the domains using their name servers, that's even after clearing cache.
What's the way forward?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
makaecoman:
Guys, Dan is still not loading as well as the domains using their name servers, that's even after clearing cache.
What's the way forward?

I Experienced the same thing sometime ago.
It takes a couple of days for it to settle

Just goto Whois.com, type in the domain and refresh it.. after a couple of days it becomes stable.
I hope this answers your question

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayodeletj(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
It hasn't been sorted but I can' buy it from you at Onpoint ventures
07035669229 slide to my dm
If you are fake please don't come oooo
Ogun onipawa oooo �

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2020
2horsePOWER:
Anybody with recent sale(s) should please report o!

Biko
Ejo
Edakun

This is not my sale but I am aware someone sold DenverEmergencyDentist smileycom

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Touchypro:
Very well said. The truth is $200 is a big amount here, in a bid to defend your country try and be truthful also. I repeat again $200 is a big amount here. Whoever said that is 100 percent right.

Just go out on the street and see how people are slaving working hard for even less.

BRO i believe 200$ is big here only if someone is feeding you and taking care of your bills, to me i dont see 200$ as big money, whether e naira or in dollar, no be say i dey form or baba olowo something, inshort bro as i dey type this thing like this, i no hold money, but i swear if person given me 200$ and i see a nice name in the aftermarket for that 200$, i will happily buy that name with the money.

well everybody with a different Mindset, but as for me 200$ is not a big money both in Nigeria and abroad, forget say we dey scream poverty dey naija, Bro go to clubs and see what people are spending still in this same nigeria, just go to hotels, you can come to owerri, you will see rooms that cost 2 nights at that same 200$, so how e come take big for nigeria again?

e fit dey big for Niger and some small countries, but not nigeria....coz e sure me say in 1 week person don burn am, only regging name at 8.99$ standard price, reg just 12 names or buy 5 names from godaddy closeout and renew, then chop 2 square meal a day...come next week e don red back...so no reason am e small....i will say from 500$ is quite big here in naija, i dont know about USA, but i believe 500$ too is also quite big there,

9 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 2:24am On Feb 20, 2020
any mail i send tonight is getting blocked response from gmail..why?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 4:17am On Feb 20, 2020
I wonder why my namepros isn't showing images.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2020
demo4ril97:
I registered with them and bought one today at $2.90 initial price was $3.90, so I used "YEAROFTHEBUN" and was discounted $1. I used Paypal for payment.
Thanks, this was helpful
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 7:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Channel5:

BRO i believe 200$ is big here only if someone is feeding you and taking care of your bills, to me i dont see 200$ as big money, whether e naira or in dollar, no be say i dey form or baba olowo something, inshort bro as i dey type this thing like this, i no hold money, but i swear if person given me 200$ and i see a nice name in the aftermarket for that 200$, i will happily buy that name with the money.

well everybody with a different Mindset, but as for me 200$ is not a big money both in Nigeria and abroad, forget say we dey scream poverty dey naija, Bro go to clubs and see what people are spending still in this same nigeria, just go to hotels, you can come to owerri, you will see rooms that cost 2 nights at that same 200$, so how e come take big for nigeria again?

e fit dey big for Niger and some small countries, but not nigeria....coz e sure me say in 1 week person don burn am, only regging name at 8.99$ standard price, reg just 12 names or buy 5 names from godaddy closeout and renew, then chop 2 square meal a day...come next week e don red back...so no reason am e small....i will say from 500$ is quite big here in naija, i dont know about USA, but i believe 500$ too is also quite big there,

Bro, whether you talk from today till tomorrow, $200 is a very huge amount of money in Nigeria. Forget about what internet guys are doing these days that make spending above $200 looks cheap.

To tell you the truth, if not for internet advancement all over the world and the Chinese market that made smartphone more cheaper for us, How many Nigerian will be earning more than $200.

Remember, Npower beneficiary are earning way below.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: asquad, joezyni(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.