Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538167 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES....
GOD GRACE GOT ME
Hold time few months...
Outbound Bin...
My GOD LIVES....

Congratulations and welcome back wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Floyd45:

Nice one. Now go and live life above the average Nigerian ma guy.

grin Savage
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES....
GOD GRACE GOT ME
Hold time few months...
Outbound Bin...
My GOD LIVES....

Congrats bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Carmal90:

All I know is average Nigerian font earn 65k..
Period.

Yea... you're right! that's all u know
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
tysonnn:

For your info, the average Nigerian earns nothing less than N200k per month. If you don't make up to that yet, don't consider yourself as part of the average Nigerian. You belong to the minority and you should work to upgrade your status.

I don't mean to disregard your other points, but saying that the AVERAGE NIGERIAN makes nothing less than 200k per month is a VERY BIG LIE

Check the payslips of most Level 14 state workers and you'll be even shocked to see that they don't earn anything close. There's nothing wrong with defending your country online , but at least when we are here , let's try to be honest with ourselves

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
tysonnn:

Cogently written. One gulder for you.

The problem I think is low self esteem. Even if you're not making up to that yet, you shouldn't because of that regard it as a huge amount. You should realize that you are too way below average.
You wouldn't understand until you lay your hands on that amount at once and see that it can hardly solve anything. How much will 70k do for you in a whole month? If you're eating good food, it might be enough for feeding alone. If you start including rent, maintenance, light bill, t-fare, etc., you would probably have to be drinking only garri everyday in order to cope. And, in this case, you would be far from being a "typical Nigerian'' or, put better, the average Nigerian.

Did you just ask how much will 70k do in a month? pls ask Npower beneficiary what 30k does for them?

There are couples that are Npower beneficiary. That's 60k for them at the end of the month. why is the 1st batch praying/hoping that the scheme be extended for them or that they be retained?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Promxy94:
My GOD LIVES....
GOD GRACE GOT ME
Hold time few months...
Outbound Bin...
My GOD LIVES....

Big Congrats Pal. Instead of arguing about minimum wage and taking ball park figure of impoverished Nigerians, you've proved to naysayers that you can earn beyond the $200 ceiling set by their minds. Before now, nobody will ever believe an average Nigerian can make $100 per month online. But what is happening today? We get to wake up because angels of blessings don't wake people who are asleep.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
luvluvluv:

Yea... you're right! that's all u know

Well Mr knower enjoy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
therealMcCain:

Did you just ask how much will 70k do in a month? pls ask Npower beneficiary what 30k does for them?

There are couples that are Npower beneficiary. That's 60k for them at the end of the month. why is the 1st batch praying/hoping that the scheme be extended for them or that they be retained?

Leave them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
LOADING!!! Grace finished this one. smiley

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
tranxo:
Blow the alarm.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
With over 500 names in my portfolio and a number of 150 renewals to cover in January / February this year's first month's started with what I'll call a slow first month's in Domain sales. At some point i began to question my strategy in the biz, with my last sale dating back to early December till mid January it was almost a whole month without a sale whatsoever. I began to think there's something i wasn't getting right. Well the hard truth there is this is Domaining it is an unpredictable industry (business) and you never can tell what will sale and when. That is why when some people say come an mentor me (One on One) in Domaining i laugh because the truth is you never can tell what will sale (Even the best names can remain idle for years without an inquiry while an average name sales quickly "strange things happen in this industry people" smiley Hence my best advice to everyone that wants to learn is to Research and take actions by yourself (It is in the process of that action that you learn something new and move to another leve to become a man of your own) hence your decision Making and the guts needed to remain in the business is improved and by so doing you becomes wiser and smarter in your decision making and future actions in the business. That is an advice.

To be successful in Domaining you need to never stop believing. Example of what i mean (A young man/woman "Domainer" has a portfolio of 12 names and waited for 3 months without any sales, saw a good name in the drops (market), neglecting the fact that he has 12 unsold names decides to Register the new name. 3 days later the new name sold and the following week a name from his old list sold also ( Now It is in that process that he learns something new. First he learns that in this business persistence is key, secondly he learns that this industry is dynamic (changing every day) and each day presents you with a new opportunity (Domaining is a pool of new opportunities, thirdly he learns patience. The ways of Domaining is the way of patience. Hence without the third factoryou can't succeed in the industry. (Because that is the most important attribute). To thrive in this biz and be here for Long you have to wear a thick skin of patience. 3
Lol shey I'm talking too much ( I'm still learning too)

Well back to what i was saying earlier the month/year started slowly : i began to question my strategy in the business. On the 20th of January still no sales with a huge portfolio as that and a many names waiting to drop(Expire grin). Lol

On 27th January
Blockaura.com($105) sold on Afternic, then Legittoken.com($105) sold 2 days later. 2 sales and January ended. (by this time last year, end of January i already had 7 sales from afternic but times changes)

February started : Had low priced sales on epik bargain marketplace for some of my soon to expire names i set on BIN there(in November) this was on 2nd of Feb Hempbiscuit.com ($75), Bethelautosales.com ($75) sold same day. 5th Feb had another sale at epik for OceanviewCleaning.com ($75)

The following week i had a private sale for a Nutri + Keyword name for $1495 ( can't reveal full name because of NDA) although already shared with a friend or 2 off this thread.
Afterwards i sold a bulk name of 30 Brandpa accepted names on namepros for $600 ($20/each) to help ease some of my upcoming renewals. (Used epik escrow to close deal)
Then finally had a sale at squadhelp for a name that initially got an inquiry in January (sale is on 9 months installment plan and here's what transpired below.

On the 22nd i got an inquiry from Squadhelp stating some buyers are interested in one of my names there (Nexa//travel dot com) for 9 months installment plan (i freaked out when hearing 9 months lol it seems too long to me) i negotiated 6 months they said they'll relate my offer to buyer and get back to me later but i never heard from them. After some weeks past, mehn i later changed my mind and informed them i agreed with the 9 months plan. They said they'll send message across to buyer but i didn't hear anything from them again. Until early this week got mail that name is sold.

January sales (2)

BlockAura.com - $105
LegitToken.com - $105

February Sale(5)
Hempbiscuit.com - $75
OceanviewCleaning.com - $75
Bethelautosales.com - $75
Bulk sale of brandpa names - $600
Nutri******.com - $1495 (private sale)
Nexa//Travel dot com - $1699 (Squadhelp)

Well in what i may tag a slow start to the year has been full of ups and down. Some might ask why i share with so much details... Reason is i believe this might motivate someone out there because in my down moments in this biz what has kept me going and inspired me alot is the sales journey of others i read. And i gets me believing again. But domaining is unpredictable believe me you never can tell what will sale next. I have over 110 names on Squadhelp for example my best names are still there unsold and what i may tag my worst name is one getting interest and finally sold. It can never get any weirder than that. That's the industry we're in.
I return all thanks to God.
Keep believing.

Peace cool

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by karlboss: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
beckplanet:
With over 500 names in my portfolio and a number of 150 renewals to cover in January / February this year's first month's started with what I'll call a slow first month's in Domain sales. At some point i began to question my strategy in the biz, with my last sale dating back to early December till mid January it was almost a whole month without a sale whatsoever. I began to think there's something i wasn't getting right. Well the hard truth there is this is Domaining it is an unpredictable industry (business) and you never can tell what will sale and when. That is why when some people say come an mentor me (One on One) in Domaining i laugh because the truth is you never can tell what will sale (Even the best names can remain idle for years without an inquiry while an average name sales quickly "strange things happen in this industry people" smiley Hence my best advice to everyone that wants to learn is to Research and take actions by yourself (It is in the process of that action that you learn something new and move to another leve to become a man of your own) hence your decision Making and the guts needed to remain in the business is improved and by so doing you becomes wiser and smarter in your decision making and future actions in the business. That is an advice.

To be successful in Domaining you need to never stop believing. Example of what i mean (A young man/woman "Domainer" has a portfolio of 12 names and waited for 3 months without any sales, saw a good name in the drops (market), neglecting the fact that he has 12 unsold names decides to Register the new name. 3 days later the new name sold and the following week a name from his old list sold also ( Now It is in that process that he learns something new. First he learns that in this business persistence is key, secondly he learns that this industry is dynamic (changing every day) and each day presents you with a new opportunity (Domaining is a pool of new opportunities, thirdly he learns patience. The ways of Domaining is the way of patience. Hence without the third factoryou can't succeed in the industry. (Because that is the most important attribute). To thrive in this biz and be here for Long you have to wear a thick skin of patience. 3
Lol shey I'm talking too much ( I'm still learning too)

Well back to what i was saying earlier the month/year started slowly : i began to question my strategy in the business. On the 20th of January still no sales with a huge portfolio as that and a many names waiting to drop(Expire grin). Lol

On 27th January
Blockaura.com($105) sold on Afternic, then Legittoken.com($105) sold 2 days later. 2 sales and January ended. (by this time last year, end of January i already had 7 sales from afternic but times changes)

February started : Had low priced sales on epik bargain marketplace for some of my soon to expire names i set on BIN there(in November) this was on 2nd of Feb Hempbiscuit.com ($75), Bethelautosales.com ($75) sold same day. 5th Feb had another sale at epik for OceanviewCleaning.com ($75)

The following week i had a private sale for a Nutri + Keyword name for $1495 ( can't reveal full name because of NDA) although already shared with a friend or 2 off this thread.
Afterwards i sold a bulk name of 30 Brandpa accepted names on namepros for $600 ($20/each) to help ease some of my upcoming renewals. (Used epik escrow to close deal)
Then finally had a sale at squadhelp for a name that initially got an inquiry in January (sale is on 9 months installment plan and here's what transpired below.

On the 22nd i got an inquiry from Squadhelp stating some buyers are interested in one of my names there for 9 months installment plan (i freaked out when hearing 9 months lol it seems too long to me) i negotiated 6 months they said they'll relate my offer to buyer and get back to me later but i never heard from them. After some weeks past, mehn i later changed my mind and informed them i agreed with the 9 months plan. They said they'll send message across to buyer but i didn't hear anything from them again. Until early this week got mail that name is sold.

January sales (2)

BlockAura.com - $105
LegitToken.com - $105

February Sale(5)
Hempbiscuit.com - $75
OceanviewCleaning.com - $75
Bethelautosales.com - $75
Bulk sale of brandpa names - $600
Nutri******.com - $1495 (private sale)
Nexatravel.com - $1699

Well in what i may tag a slow start to the year has been full of ups and down. Some might ask why i share with so much details... Reason is i believe this might motivate someone out there because in my down moments in this biz what has kept me going and inspired me alot is the sales journey of others i read. And i gets me believing again. But domaining is unpredictable believe me you never can tell what will sale next. I have over 110 names on Squadhelp for example my best names are still there unsold and what i may tag my worst name is one getting interest and finally sold. It can never get any weirder than that. That's the industry we're in.
I return all thanks to God.
Keep believing.

Peace cool

Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
karlboss:

Boss
Lol, I'm not bro.
I'm still learning. smiley

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmydsife(m): 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
@beckplanet please can you help me with the number of the page where you discussed about your domain activities for year 2019. I just need to draw inspiration to stay positive. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
emmydsife:
@beckplanet please can you help me with the number of the page where you discussed about your domain activities for year 2019. I just need to draw inspiration to stay positive. Thanks

So this recent inspiration no do you. You still need old one to be more inspired.

My friend grin will you go and read!!! tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Congrats to all latest sellers. Beckplanet keep it up!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Congratulations Beckplanet.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Congrats @beckplanet
More sales to us all!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 8:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Congrats Oga beckplanet.

Meh.... God when na?

Sebi make i dail ur number this nite again ehn Baba God? Pls pick.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
tranxo:
Itap.com, Itap.it, itap.us, itap.me grin grin grin grin oya load am!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Congrats chief beckplanet. You're always an inspiration
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ramon92: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
@ beckplanet

Thanks for sharing your experience.
About your SH listings, do you submit them in contests?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
luvluvluv:
Are u guys kidding me? Average Nigerian doesn't earn up to 200$?
Even the Akara seller in the street gets more than that nau. Abi u guys trying to say the naira purchasing power is very low?? Agreed!

Job or no job, an average Nigerian gets around that amount monthly! But this doesn't mean they r above the poverty line.

There's high inflation rate with no corresponding high purchasing power of the naira.

This na simple reasoning nau

Someone needs to school Rob but certainly most likely not from this thread. Am out!

You guys just calling money anyhow.
Do you have a friend or relatives that sell Akara and earn that much?

Try to make a research don't assume or listen to what people say about something, people can lieeeeee

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by djpoepe(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
So I dabbled into the reality domains with xrivr in king.

Extended reality interactive voice response.

Purely as a brandable

Hit or miss people?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
beckplanet:
With over 500 names in my portfolio and a number of 150 renewals to cover in January / February this year's first month's started with what I'll call a slow first month's in Domain sales. At some point i began to question my strategy in the biz, with my last sale dating back to early December till mid January

Always inspiring!. Were names handregged or Ed.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Avast:

You guys just calling money anyhow.
Do you have a friend or relatives that sell Akara and earn that much?

Try to make a research don't assume or listen to what people say about something, people can lieeeeee
Bros, I no wan talk too much for this matter.

Before I left Benin, there is a Buka where the owner slaughter cow everyday. This is just off one of my bros street. Come see cars parked outside. some buy and take them away.

One woman just bought half plot of land or less than tha half plot sef, off a major express road in my area. Land along roads are freaking expensive for a well developed area as mine... the least amount you will get a land inner street is 5M. Now think how much she would pay for less than half plot along express road? what does she sell? just food!

See, there is money in sectors often ignored by over educated folks in this country. Me I don learn forget say I go school long time ago. Yup...

And one of the best things you can ever do to yourself is train your mind to spot opportunities that others do not see...

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
I am tired of my chrome. I do not know what is happening. It does not load some sites. I am trying to use GTB internet banking now and it does not load. If I do it on Opera Mini, I am sure to get results.

can someone share their experience, please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
pwetie:

Always inspiring!. Were names handregged or Ed.
All picked at expireddomains dear. I hardly hand reg this days since i know same quality of names can be found at Expireddomains. But like I've always said you hand reg only when you know what you're doing. I do sometimes too.

Ramon92:
@ beckplanet

Thanks for sharing your experience.
About your SH listings, do you submit them in contests?
Alot bro. In fact participating in the contests can make one learn a thing or two about end user demands/wants. I've also been lucky to win a contest on two occasions. One was joint though and i normally use funds generated there to buy SH coins. wink

Peace cool

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
beckplanet:

All picked at expireddomains bro. I hardly hand reg this days since i know same quality of names can be found at Expireddomains.

Alright bro. Thanks for sharing. It's a Bro. Wish everyone success.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2020
emmydsife:
Somewhere around page 1032 of this thread.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 12:48am On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:
I am tired of my chrome. I do not know what is happening. It does not load some sites. I am trying to use GTB internet banking now and it does not load. If I do it on Opera Mini, I am sure to get results.

can someone share their experience, please?

Get a new sim and consider all issues solved!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: McTeesticks(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.