Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461505 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Lol.. it’s all BOT.
92% of my domains are not at dan any longer
seuncyrus:

I'm begining to doubt DAN's analytics these days. I have a domain with 85 clicks presently in just a few days...i hope these clicks translate to sales very soon sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
EpikNigeria:

Hello Victor,

To list non epik domain on Epik Marketplace, do the following:

Do the following:

1. Change your Name servers to
NS3.EPIK.COM
NS4.EPIK.COM

2. Add your external domains here:

https://registrar.epik.com/portfolio-import

3. And then you sell and park them using the guide below

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/enable-a-coming-soon-or-domain-parking-page/

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/selling-and-leasing-domains-on-epik/

Regards

Epik Nigeria
My price is not displaying and I don't understand why the buy will contact me instead of buying the domain??

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femora007(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
I'm new to this someone should help. I try ro register a new domain at godaddy, after searching for the name it says it's available but its a premium domain and cost $1,258 to register. What does premium domain mean? And is the price of new domain on godaddy not $4.99?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
femora007:
I'm new to this someone should help. I try ro register a new domain at godaddy, after searching for the name it says it's available but its a premium domain and cost $1,258 to register. What does premium domain mean? And is the price of new domain on godaddy not $4.99?
I don't think you are ready yet, maybe you need to read more.
The domain have been listed for sale probably by another domainer

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femora007(m): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
viktor88:

I don't think you are ready yet, maybe you need to read more.
The domain have been listed for sale probably by another domainer
it has not been taken by anyone or listed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
Pamela28:
Try stanbic IBTC pre-paid Visa card. It works.
pls is the card confirmed �...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MDBrand: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
femora007:
Someone wants to listed that domain for sale, that's the reason the price is at $1000+. Search for a different one

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femora007(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
femora007:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Favour196: 7:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=femora007 post=86845079][/quote]

These is still channel5, my account is on restriction to send so I switched, coz I must talk grin

Bros these domains are taken, read about domains again

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by pwetie: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
femora007:
[/quote]
u r even covering the name. grin[quote author=femora007 post=86845079]
u r even covering the name.
bro just contact IK

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Oga. Your names have been registered. Check whois.com to confirm for yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why do you say so, is it because they said that the domain is available??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
nkeona:
what happens when a domain not up to 60 days is sold using epik lander.

We will ask the buyer if he is willing to hold the domain name at the present registrar

If the buyer agrees, we will create a holding account get the domain pushed to our account, then we push it to the buyer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
EpikNigeria:

We will ask the buyer if he is willing to hold the domain name at the present registrar

If the buyer agrees, we will create a holding account get the domain pushed to our account, then we push it to the buyer.
thanks moving to Epik ASAP
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
The way these guys reg ehnnn....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Julius209(m): 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bosses in the house ,how would i reply this?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by femora007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Thank you all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
CornOak:

Great input. To list premium names on SH, do I need to buy coins? Thank you.
Yeah but i guess to submit unregistered names there needs SH points.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Some BB sales reported Jan/Feb 2020 on BB slack channel. These names have been listed since 2015, 2016,2017. Domaining is investment coupled with patience. Imagine waiting for 5years for a name to sell. mind you, there will still be fantastic ROI

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Is it possible to buy a BB account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Josmila(m): 10:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
priceaction:

I am telling you that glo is the most abused network and highly blacklisted. There are many sites, at times, glo will never open, just put it on proxy, it will. Even recently, my old glo opened porkbun during their promo but new one am using not at all. I have to open ticket here and there and chatted with their rep, until I found out it was I. P problem. They couldn't do anything until I used proxy. Though 3rd day, it started opening. I am telling you from experience not from heresay. @2sexycom which network are u using? On proxy, is it the same?.

How do you activate proxy please? I can't seem to open so many sites
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hello bosses.
I'm having an issue, when I put my domain name in email, it will not be clickable again. I thought it was Dan but I move the name to epik same thing.

If I put the domain name in my browser it will take me to the landing page but it doesn't work in the email.

Any solution??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dreydoe:

Anything is possible in life.

I can sell mine. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
viktor88:
Hello bosses.
I'm having an issue, when I put my domain name in email, it will not be clickable again. I thought it was Dan but I move the name to epik same thing.

If I put the domain name in my browser it will take me to the landing page but it doesn't work in the email.

Any solution??

paste the domain in the email draft, highlight the domain name and press Command+K on Mac or CTRL+K on PC. try that

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dreydoe:

You want to buy BB portfolios?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
femora007:
Welcome on board Femora. How's your live account going? It's nice seeing the FX family here too. Go read up bro, you'll be glad you did.

I think I should mention @infofirst too. Boss come see if you'll be interested smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sysengr(f): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Pls can I list domains in squadhelp marketplace and also in other marketplaces like afternic, epik.

Also, should the price be higher in squadhelp since it's commission is higher.

Thanks.
Beckplanet and other gurus
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 1:41am On Feb 22, 2020
sysengr:
Pls can I list domains in squadhelp marketplace and also in other marketplaces like afternic, epik.

Also, should the price be higher in squadhelp since it's commission is higher.

Thanks.
Beckplanet and other gurus
Yes. Squadhelp recently adopted the idea of listing their premium names in afternic. You can see that option in your SH dashboard. But then your afternic pricing is expected to be higher or equal to the squadhelp listed price.

Peace cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 4:46am On Feb 22, 2020
demo4ril97:
you would get your code by 14th besides be ready to wait till forever because afternic are just too self-centered, my buyer agreed at the early stage of registration that she would get an account with 123-reg which she did but Afternic declined request for a push within! Rather than paying you as soon as domain hits their account at GoDaddy they will still hold your funds till buyer pays the transfer fee at GoDaddy after exorbitant commissions.

One week since my transfer to them completed still not scheduled for release of funds, if not for the trust with Americans, I wouldn't advise my enemies to sell there.
Has afternic paid you now? They are still holding my fund for my last sold domain even when the buyer has started using the domain
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:42am On Feb 22, 2020
ElonMosque:

paste the domain in the email draft, highlight the domain name and press Command+K on Mac or CTRL+K on PC. try that
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Has afternic paid you now? They are still holding my fund for my last sold domain even when the buyer has started using the domain
they updated my payout date on Thursday and it now says "Feb 23 Est.". You may need to write them an email, as I did.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 6:32am On Feb 22, 2020
ElonMosque:

You want to buy BB portfolios?

I actually dont have an account with em and i don't think those guys allow new regs this day..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: James39(m), OlusegunAJ(m), dayo2hot and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.