Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,540 members, 7,770,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3461631 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (3298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luckyjojo: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Good day everyone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:
I do not even know if a domain name that had 4 clicks could as a result of failed attempt at Dan. There are lots of issues with that Dan has refused to address. It seems the workload has become too much for them.
One of my domain had 45 clicks one day like that. A domain that hardly get clicks. I knew something was wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luckyjojo: 12:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

Someone has said you should download an updated version. Maybe try that and see what happens and/or clear browser cache and try again.

Please What is the solution to the PayPal Gtb africad withdrawal issue!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
AAA593:

One of my domain had 45 clicks one day like that. A domain that hardly get clicks. I knew something was wrong
Dan traffic is mostly fake bots
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Try stanbic IBTC pre-paid Visa card. It works.
Playz:
It hasn't been solved.
If it's urgent, I'd advise you to sell to trusted Exchangers.
A solution to it isn't even view yet.
Many people are suggesting other cards but none has been confirmed to be working for PayPal withdrawals.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
AAA593:

I'm begining to doubt DAN's analytics these days. I have a domain with 85 clicks presently in just a few days...i hope these clicks translate to sales very soon sha
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xrayj(m): 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Pamela28:
Try stanbic IBTC pre-paid Visa card. It works.
Is a bank account with stanbic bank required to get this card?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
NO. JUST LIKE UBA AFRICARD. SAME REQUIREMENTS.
xrayj:

Is a bank account with stanbic bank required to get this card?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by simonydurny(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
EpikNigeria:
https://www.namepros.com/posts/7643394/

Epik is gaining more popularity as the Domainers best friend.

In the post above we helped a prospect close a deal for twice the offer received for a domain name previously parked at DAN
How does one access your broker services?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xrayj(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Pamela28:
NO. JUST LIKE UBA AFRICARD. SAME REQUIREMENTS.
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Carmal90:

Nobody is disputing all what u said, all we are saying is many people are doesn't see 65k in a month, I mean MANY, with your your analogy sef how many people dey sell akara ,pepper in your hood, I counted in my area and they are far insignificant as compare to those that are doing close to nothing..
Wake up to reality bro.

See this one

Did those people tell u they don't make money monthly??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
luvluvluv:

See this one

Akara seller was only used as a case study here as u don't expect me to delve into every work. Unless the bunch in ur neighborhood are idle and lazy doing nothing like I already suspect in which case no one can help them and they don't fall anywhere in this argument.

Internet is the normalizer here shaa..
I move.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by luvluvluv: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Carmal90:

Internet is the normalizer here shaa..
I move.

Hmm!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Just finished outbounding for a particular domain name only to discover Dan is down again angry

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
priceaction:

Are u using glo? If yes, they are the most blacklisted networks. Change sim or try proxy.
I can categorically object to this assertion. I have and I am using glo network since it's inception till date, It has not failed me. Please! Let's mind how we dish out judgement and condemnation. Thanks.

I have a sales report, but it's on 60 days hold. Will report it, when it's done.

Happy domaining house.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
2sexycom:
I do not even know if a domain name that had 4 clicks could as a result of failed attempt at Dan. There are lots of issues with that Dan has refused to address. It seems the workload has become too much for them.
very sad that Dan is yet to resolve this payment issue and other important factors like site security. Few days ago, I moved most of my portfolio to Epik. Their for sales landing page is awesome and very secured. Wonderful customer service too. They replied almost instantly to an enquiry.

Why should I be gambling with Dan.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 2:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
iykepromotions:
very sad that Dan is yet to resolve this payment issue and other important factors like site security. Few days ago, I moved most of my portfolio to Epik. Their for sales landing page is awesome and very secured. Wonderful customer service too. They replied almost instantly to an enquiry.

I will do that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
djpoepe:
Going through NamePros and you can’t neglect grace in this hustle!
Names that defy all the teachings and logic Dey sell like water.....No be by calculation/research everytime
As today na Sunday, say a prayer for everyone in the hustle. Amen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 3:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
viktor88:

Please guide me on how to list non Epik domain on their site.

Hello Victor,

To list non epik domain on Epik Marketplace, do the following:

Do the following:

1. Change your Name servers to
NS3.EPIK.COM
NS4.EPIK.COM

2. Add your external domains here:

https://registrar.epik.com/portfolio-import

3. And then you sell and park them using the guide below

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/enable-a-coming-soon-or-domain-parking-page/

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/selling-and-leasing-domains-on-epik/

Regards

Epik Nigeria

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 3:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
simonydurny:
How does one access your broker services?

Hello Simon, you can access our Broker service at NameBrokers .com

Follow the link below to submit your request

https://namebrokers.com/hire-us/

Regards

Epik Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EpikNigeria: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
iykepromotions:

Thanks for the wonderful review, We really appreciate it.

We have the vision of becoming the Ultimate domainers' best friend by providing Swift, Legendary Customer Support. We are always open to suggestions on how we can improve on the wide range of services we offer.

As for our marketplace, it is worth mentioning that Epik is the only Marketplace that gives all the details of the prospect (Name, Email Address, IP Address...) to the domain owner for inbound enquiry, thereby putting them in a better position to respond with a befitting counter-offer. Also, our broker team is always on standby to help shoot the moon and close deals on Inbound enquiries.

Warm Regards

Epik Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
EpikNigeria:

Thanks for the wonderful review, We really appreciate it.

We have the vision of becoming the Ultimate domainers' best friend by providing Swift, Legendary Customer Support. We are always open to suggestions on how we can improve on the wide range of services we offer.

As for our marketplace, it is worth mentioning that Epik is the only Marketplace that gives all the details of the prospect (Name, Email Address, IP Address...) to the domain owner for inbound enquiry, thereby putting them in a better position to respond with a befitting counter-offer. Also, our broker team is always on standby to help shoot the moon and close deals on Inbound enquiries.

Warm Regards

Epik Nigeria
what happens when a domain not up to 60 days is sold using epik lander.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
schullten:

I can categorically object to this assertion. I have and I am using glo network since it's inception till date, It has not failed me. Please! Let's mind how we dish out judgement and condemnation. Thanks.

I have a sales report, but it's on 60 days hold. Will report it, when it's done.

Happy domaining house.
I am telling you that glo is the most abused network and highly blacklisted. There are many sites, at times, glo will never open, just put it on proxy, it will. Even recently, my old glo opened porkbun during their promo but new one am using not at all. I have to open ticket here and there and chatted with their rep, until I found out it was I. P problem. They couldn't do anything until I used proxy. Though 3rd day, it started opening. I am telling you from experience not from heresay. @2sexycom which network are u using? On proxy, is it the same?.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
priceaction:

Are u using glo? If yes, they are the most blacklisted networks. Change sim or try proxy.
I will change sim o at this rate. It's mtn though
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
priceaction:

I am telling you that glo is the most abused network and highly blacklisted. There are many sites, at times, glo will never open, just put it on proxy, it will. Even recently, my old glo opened porkbun during their promo but new one am using not at all. I have to open ticket here and there and chatted with their rep, until I found out it was I. P problem. They couldn't do anything until I used proxy. Though 3rd day, it started opening. I am telling you from experience not from heresay. @2sexycom which network are u using? On proxy, is it the same?.
opera mini is on VPN and all sites loads well.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 4:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
EpikNigeria:

Hello Victor,

To list non epik domain on Epik Marketplace, do the following:

Do the following:

1. Change your Name servers to
NS3.EPIK.COM
NS4.EPIK.COM

2. Add your external domains here:

https://registrar.epik.com/portfolio-import

3. And then you sell and park them using the guide below

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/enable-a-coming-soon-or-domain-parking-page/

https://www.epik.com/support/knowledgebase/selling-and-leasing-domains-on-epik/

Regards

Epik Nigeria
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by RESHARPENED: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
makaecoman:
Just finished outbounding for a particular domain name only to discover Dan is down again angry
Dan might have coat me a sale. The end user told me that the link is not working. I'm trying to move the domain to epik

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
beckplanet:
With over 500 names in my portfolio and a number of 150 renewals to cover in January / February this year's first month's started with what I'll call a slow first month's in Domain sales. At some point i began to question my strategy in the biz, with my last sale dating back to early December till mid January it was almost a whole month without a sale whatsoever. I began to think there's something i wasn't getting right. Well the hard truth there is this is Domaining it is an unpredictable industry (business) and you never can tell what will sale and when. That is why when some people say come an mentor me (One on One) in Domaining i laugh because the truth is you never can tell what will sale (Even the best names can remain idle for years without an inquiry while an average name sales quickly "strange things happen in this industry people" smiley Hence my best advice to everyone that wants to learn is to Research and take actions by yourself (It is in the process of that action that you learn something new and move to another leve to become a man of your own) hence your decision Making and the guts needed to remain in the business is improved and by so doing you becomes wiser and smarter in your decision making and future actions in the business. That is an advice.

To be successful in Domaining you need to never stop believing. Example of what i mean (A young man/woman "Domainer" has a portfolio of 12 names and waited for 3 months without any sales, saw a good name in the drops (market), neglecting the fact that he has 12 unsold names decides to Register the new name. 3 days later the new name sold and the following week a name from his old list sold also ( Now It is in that process that he learns something new. First he learns that in this business persistence is key, secondly he learns that this industry is dynamic (changing every day) and each day presents you with a new opportunity (Domaining is a pool of new opportunities, thirdly he learns patience. The ways of Domaining is the way of patience. Hence without the third factoryou can't succeed in the industry. (Because that is the most important attribute). To thrive in this biz and be here for Long you have to wear a thick skin of patience. 3
Lol shey I'm talking too much ( I'm still learning too)

Well back to what i was saying earlier the month/year started slowly : i began to question my strategy in the business. On the 20th of January still no sales with a huge portfolio as that and a many names waiting to drop(Expire grin). Lol

On 27th January
Blockaura.com($105) sold on Afternic, then Legittoken.com($105) sold 2 days later. 2 sales and January ended. (by this time last year, end of January i already had 7 sales from afternic but times changes)

February started : Had low priced sales on epik bargain marketplace for some of my soon to expire names i set on BIN there(in November) this was on 2nd of Feb Hempbiscuit.com ($75), Bethelautosales.com ($75) sold same day. 5th Feb had another sale at epik for OceanviewCleaning.com ($75)

The following week i had a private sale for a Nutri + Keyword name for $1495 ( can't reveal full name because of NDA) although already shared with a friend or 2 off this thread.
Afterwards i sold a bulk name of 30 Brandpa accepted names on namepros for $600 ($20/each) to help ease some of my upcoming renewals. (Used epik escrow to close deal)
Then finally had a sale at squadhelp for a name that initially got an inquiry in January (sale is on 9 months installment plan and here's what transpired below.

On the 22nd i got an inquiry from Squadhelp stating some buyers are interested in one of my names there (Nexa//travel dot com) for 9 months installment plan (i freaked out when hearing 9 months lol it seems too long to me) i negotiated 6 months they said they'll relate my offer to buyer and get back to me later but i never heard from them. After some weeks past, mehn i later changed my mind and informed them i agreed with the 9 months plan. They said they'll send message across to buyer but i didn't hear anything from them again. Until early this week got mail that name is sold.

January sales (2)

BlockAura.com - $105
LegitToken.com - $105

February Sale(5)
Hempbiscuit.com - $75
OceanviewCleaning.com - $75
Bethelautosales.com - $75
Bulk sale of brandpa names - $600
Nutri******.com - $1495 (private sale)
Nexa//Travel dot com - $1699 (Squadhelp)

Well in what i may tag a slow start to the year has been full of ups and down. Some might ask why i share with so much details... Reason is i believe this might motivate someone out there because in my down moments in this biz what has kept me going and inspired me alot is the sales journey of others i read. And i gets me believing again. But domaining is unpredictable believe me you never can tell what will sale next. I have over 110 names on Squadhelp for example my best names are still there unsold and what i may tag my worst name is one getting interest and finally sold. It can never get any weirder than that. That's the industry we're in.
I return all thanks to God.
Keep believing.

Peace cool

Omo I need to print this and read every morning..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
beckplanet:

All picked at expireddomains dear. I hardly hand reg this days since i know same quality of names can be found at Expireddomains. But like I've always said you hand reg only when you know what you're doing. I do sometimes too.

Alot bro. In fact participating in the contests can make one learn a thing or two about end user demands/wants. I've also been lucky to win a contest on two occasions. One was joint though and i normally use funds generated there to buy SH coins. wink

Peace cool

Great input. To list premium names on SH, do I need to buy coins? Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
My Epik gurus, does epik support counter offer like Dan? Because the few Offers i receive via epik doesn't come with the counter option. Does it? Mayb I'm not used to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) (1165) (1166) ... (3298) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.