Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,092 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537881 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2020
primesportvest:
BETKING CODE BAHYZ
Date Booked: 7 Mar 2020 10:38:35 Type: Multiple
Online Code Event Date Live/Prematch Selection 10110 Radnik Bijeljina - FK Zvijezda 09 07/03/2020 | 15:00 Prematch 1X2:1
14052 Osijek - Vsnk Varazdin 07/03/2020 | 17:30 Prematch 1X2:1
STAKE - 10000 Potential Winnings: ₦ 15,376 Total Odds: 1.54
SMH, risking 10k for 5k,who does that?

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2020
Just thinking �
Anyone had success with call to action domain names like
Youcanmakeit//king FuelYourHustle//king
MakeTheMove//king, etc ?

You can follow @intelliname on twitter for more ideas.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
fergusen:
Just thinking �
Anyone had success with call to action domain names like
Youcanmakeit//king FuelYourHustle//king
MakeTheMove//king, etc ?

You can follow @intelliname on twitter for more ideas.

2sexicom sold GainYourEdge

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
IghravweIG:
Gurus, can i list my premium marketplace SH domain on Afternic too? Since SH and Afternic are in partnership.

This guy, your eye red o!. I think its among the options on the SH dashboard
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

Lol... Na so na.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
You should stop self clicking on the ads that display on your parked domains, it'll get that domain blacklisted sooner or later. By the way, you won't be able to access that $7 you so generated for yourself overnight.

Best regards,
Duru Domains

I don't know why people like cutting corners in this business. He made over 1$ in few days, which means within a year the domain will pay for itself in renewal if not sold. That's the secret of some top dominers that always hold on to their portfolios. Acquiring a domain name that can renew for itself within a year by packing it and using the revenew from packing to renew every year is a top secret some of them are into. And even every year they increase the price or make it "make offer" so that it keeps appreciating in values.
But now he is using vpn know that they domain company like bodis have powerful algorithmss that can detect any fraud. if he doesn't click won't he still make money? I am 100% sure bodis will soon ban him. They don't take nonsense.
cc @mayhon be wise next time, if you escape this. Remove the vpn and let the domain pay for itself. Patience is the key.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
IghravweIG:

Lol... Na so na.
Thanks.

Read the terms o. I am not understanding the 2nd term

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cyriletifit(m): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Finally, Nairaland moderators have released me!

How will they ban me from replying to this thread for no just course. I have never posted ads before or are they telling me not to post my sales report again?

Still thinking.....

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dazzlingd(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
cyriletifit:

How will they ban me from replying to this thread for no just course. I have never posted ads before or are they telling me not to post my sales report again?

Still thinking.....

welcome back from jail,
if only u know how many people u motivate with your sales report

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
cyriletifit:

Still thinking.....
It was probably the anti-spam bot. Some characters/words in a post can cause your post to be flagged.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fergusen: 2:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

2sexicom sold GainYourEdge
Great. I intend to explore the niche. Hopefully I find luck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
fergusen:

Great. I intend to explore the niche. Hopefully I find luck.

Luck is all we need!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
tinnymerit:

SMH, risking 10k for 5k,who does that?

I'm that kind of guy o. But I'll repent. I'll rather go on a domain buying spree instead grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 2:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
IghravweIG:
Gurus, can i list my premium marketplace SH domain on Afternic too? Since SH and Afternic are in partnership.

Read that SH commision is 30% but if its sold via Afternic, Afternic takes 20 while SH takes 10.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
priceaction:

I don't know why people like cutting corners in this business. He made over 1$ in few days, which means within a year the domain will pay for itself in renewal if not sold. That's the secret of some top dominers that always hold on to their portfolios. Acquiring a domain name that can renew for itself within a year by packing it and using the revenew from packing to renew every year is a top secret some of them are into. And even every year they increase the price or make it "make offer" so that it keeps appreciating in values.
But now he is using vpn know that they domain company like bodis have powerful algorithmss that can detect any fraud. if he doesn't click won't he still make money? I am 100% sure bodis will soon ban him. They don't take nonsense.
cc @mayhon be wise next time, if you escape this. Remove the vpn and let the domain pay for itself. Patience is the key.
Well said boss.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
Darkseid:
Noob question here; please help me out.
Dan requested for Auth code, I sent it, then I got a message that the buyer has initiated the transfer and that I should approve it. The domain was registered at connectreseller and so far I didn't get any message from them or notification when I visit connectreseller's webpage. How do I approve the transfer?
Someone should help me out na
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

Read that SH commision is 30% but if its sold via Afternic, Afternic takes 20 while SH takes 10.
Which still is 30%.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
cyriletifit:

Still thinking.....
Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
IghravweIG:

Which still is 30%.

Yes
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
IghravweIG:

Lol... Na so na.
Thanks.
Seems like I would need some tips from you on SH matters cos those people be frustrating me right now...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Geofavor(m): 5:02pm On Mar 07, 2020
cyriletifit:

Still thinking.....
Sorry about that. It happens to most of us. It's the bot. Sometimes, it might just be a simple sentence you make, and you get banned for at least 3 days. That's why some just go AWOL.

Don't let it deter you...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
sammchuck1:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-use-this-tool.1008978/
I have read this thread before you post it.
But I don't even know how to take advantage of most of the tools posted their.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
KingFalcon:

Seems like I would need some tips from you on SH matters cos those people be frustrating me right now...

Lol... I'm not sure I'm qualified to be giving tips yet. Still a newbie o.

But here's what I have learned.
If you are a creative like me, you would do well to go through SH recent sales and categories and see the pattern of names listed or sold.

Also try to read their name suggestions tips(You can find this under contest from your dashboard I think) here you get an idea of the structure of names they would likely approve.

You can also try their premium contest where you would be able profile names too.

N:B keep trying names by your initiative, and always have it at the back of your mind when you figure names out, to consider the prospect of a brand using your name.
If you believe it's brandable, then it should be.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 5:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

is it possible to list sh premium domain names with afternic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
viktor88:

I have read this thread before you post it.
But I don't even know how to take advantage of most of the tools posted their.

My newbie advice will be to open all those tools on a browser and look at them one by one, some are similar to each other so you can remove the similar ones until you have one. I don't think you should have more than 15 tabs open when you're done sha. Most are subscription based so you take those ones out. You can opt for the ones that let you use their service a specific amt of times daily. The ones hayk posted there shoulf br the first ones you should consider....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gabson91:
is it possible to list sh premium domain names with afternic?

Yes. I saw that on my SH dashboard. You will do that via your SH dashboard. If you're to give SH 30% comm and it sells via afternic, afternic will get 20 and SH 10 according to their support team. Happy sales.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayhon(m): 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
priceaction:

Thanks for ya input. But what happens if the domain get banned? Will I still be able to use other domain packing platforms?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by sammchuck1: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
IghravweIG:

Lol... I'm not sure I'm qualified to be giving tips yet. Still a newbie o.

But here's what I have learned.
If you are a creative like me, you would do well to go through SH recent sales and categories and see the pattern of names listed or sold.

Also try to read their name suggestions tips(You can find this under contest from your dashboard I think) here you get an idea of the structure of names they would likely approve.

You can also try their premium contest where you would be able profile names too.

N:B keep trying names by your initiative, and always have it at the back of your mind when you figure names out, to consider the prospect of a brand using your name.
"If you believe it's brandable, then it should be."

Nice words. We are watching you o! Maybe you're the next HayKay

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by viktor88: 5:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

My newbie advice will be to open all those tools on a browser and look at them one by one, some are similar to each other so you can remove the similar ones until you have one. I don't think you should have more than 15 tabs open when you're done sha. Most are subscription based so you take those ones out. You can opt for the ones that let you use their service a specific amt of times daily. The ones hayk posted there shoulf br the first ones you should consider....
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tinnymerit(m): 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
sammchuck1:

35% if you own it, 65% I its suggested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1191) (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: doncafu(m), colyx1(m), Ovii123(m), Jimneighbour and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.