Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537899 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by KingFalcon: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
IghravweIG:

Lol... I'm not sure I'm qualified to be giving tips yet. Still a newbie o.

But here's what I have learned.
If you are a creative like me, you would do well to go through SH recent sales and categories and see the pattern of names listed or sold.

Also try to read their name suggestions tips(You can find this under contest from your dashboard I think) here you get an idea of the structure of names they would likely approve.

You can also try their premium contest where you would be able profile names too.

N:B keep trying names by your initiative, and always have it at the back of your mind when you figure names out, to consider the prospect of a brand using your name.
If you believe it's brandable, then it should be.

I usually go through recent sales and even look at currently listed names to get an idea of what they might approve guess i have to keep trying...thanks for the tips
I will go through the name suggestion tips now

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
mayhon:

Thanks for ya input. But what happens if the domain get banned? Will I still be able to use other domain packing platforms?
Yes of course.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
I'm so sorry to ask these silly questions
please
I should have read this thread finish but due to some things I can't. I've also try to read some things on namebio.
please how can I buy domain on GoDaddy?
are you buying your own from domain king or where
if GoDaddy, are you using PayPal or payoneer
I have Nigerian PayPal and payoneer.
please help me answer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Vatod(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
I buy Bitcoin and sell to my Chinese connect!! Cool rate and only legit deal!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
priceaction:

Yes of course.
please, I want to ask
to make more money, can we park in so many place I mean platform
if we don't click on our ads in our domain by ourself, can we tell friends and loved ones to do it for us
and without fraud, how much can a domain make in a month
and how I will going to receive our money after parking??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

please, I want to ask
if we don't click on our ads in our domain by ourself, can we tell friends and loved ones to do it for us
You dey hurry!
With this speed of yours, you will loose more money.
Cool down, sit back, relax, and read, read read and read. Then you will be prepared to taste the waters.
It's not compulsory you buy my advice.
We have whales in the waters very ready to collect your NGN/USD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

please, I want to ask
If you can't read, don't bother to join domain flipping business. Don't waste your money.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

please, I want to ask
this is how fraudulent acts start...ride on boss....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samguy007: 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sold some .com .ly domains . But i wanna ask . Whats the hope of .ng domains as i have some cool generic names
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 6:35am On Mar 08, 2020
Please is backlink the same with traffic? And how can I know the cpc of an expired domain.
Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2020
schullten:

You dey hurry!
With this speed of yours, you will loose more money.
Cool down, sit back, relax, and read, read read and read. Then you will be prepared to taste the waters.
It's not compulsory you buy my advice.
We have whales in the waters very ready to collect your NGN/USD.
cool down, sit back, relax, and read, read read and read.
thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 9:40am On Mar 08, 2020
logik29:
Please is backlink the same with traffic? And how can I know the cpc of an expired domain.
Thanks.

No, they are not the same. Traffic is amount of people visiting your website. While, backlinks are like votes of confidence on your website.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Am not close to get my bank Swift code, even searched online but couldn't find, can I use another branch swift code?

Cos I've seen somewhere that each branch has its own swift code, I don't know if its true.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2020
richkal:

No, they are not the same. Traffic is amount of people visiting your website. While, backlinks are like votes of confidence on your website.
so how can I know the traffic of an expired domain I am intending to buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hilaryCU(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2020
logik29:

Use Google...most of your answers are there

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
logik29:

To be very honest, @bolded is NOT necessary as far as Geo domain name business is concerned.

Just to answer your question, I don't think there a way to determine the traffic of an expired domain name except you are the owner of the website before it drops or you have its Google analytics.

IMO,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by rhothymie(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Buyer has refused to initiate transfer since last Wednesday
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Darkseid:
Someone should help me out na

Don't worry they don't always send the approval email jus keep checking your whois from the 6th day you get that email..by the 7thday Dan will mark it as complete and send your payment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2020
richkal:

To be very honest, @bolded is NOT necessary as far as Geo domain name business is concerned.

Just to answer your question, I don't think there a way to determine the traffic of an expired domain name except you are the owner of the website before it drops or you have its Google analytics.

IMO,

Then what how will you know the domain will be good for parking?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sadiq3051(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Reality11:
Am not close to get my bank Swift code, even searched online but couldn't find, can I use another branch swift code?

Cos I've seen somewhere that each branch has its own swift code, I don't know if its true.

I don't think it's advisable to do that, in fact na foul play. the best thing you can do is to go to your bank to get it or list your bank here someone somewhere might be using same Bank as yours... my two kobo...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Am back from BAN

grin

Please the guy using Bodis

How do you expect them to pay you

Do you have Tax form and all those documents needed?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by flydomains: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
The guy using Bodis

How do you expect to receive your funds?

Do you have Tax clearance and all those forms
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Darkseid(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
warrenweste:

Don't worry they don't always send the approval email jus keep checking your whois from the 6th day you get that email..by the 7thday Dan will mark it as complete and send your payment
Thanks boss, I appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
mayhon:

Thanks bro. Yes, I did self click but I used VPN. Ain't that enough grin
mehn.....see boldness...pls stop it, it is very very wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
Something weird happened recently.

I have been using namedroppers.com for some years now but I recently started testing a new strategy.

I looked up a domain name and found it dropped last year, which means someone dropped since November last year and no one picked up.

I had to use namedroppers.com and whois to check some background sight.

I didn't register the domain immediately but saved among list of domains I had been compiling.

Yesterday, it crossed my mind and I ran a check and found out its gone.

This is not a recent drop which means people had moved passed and were never gonna check that time line again.

November to March is like 3 months plus. How did that guy pick it up? Is this a coincidence?

But all in all, I suspect fowl play and I must warn you to be careful when using namedroppers.com

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2020
Geofavor:

Honestly. Newbies that just came in yesterday now appraising names and dishing out all sorts of advice. Saying a name is too long, this and that. Ayam not understanding... One was even advising another that reading this thread is a waste of time. Wawu.

The individual you quoted probably thought the same way also...maybe not until he posted that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
DNSPro:
Something weird happened recently.

I have been using namedroppers.com for some years now but I recently started testing a new strategy.

I looked up a domain name and found it dropped last year, which means someone dropped since November last year and no one picked up.

I had to use namedroppers.com and whois to check some background sight.

I didn't register the domain immediately but saved among list of domains I had been compiling.

Yesterday, it crossed my mind and I ran a check and found out its gone.

This is not a recent drop which means people had moved passed and were never gonna check that time line again.

November to March is like 3 months plus. How did that guy pick it up? Is this a coincidence?

But all in all, I suspect fowl play and I must warn you to be careful when using namedroppers.com

Why assume the bolded?
The same way you searched for it, that's what others do but they registered outrightly.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by richkal(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2020
logik29:
Then what how will you know the domain will be good for parking ?

That, I have no knowledge about. Probably someone else will.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
mayhon:

Thanks bro. Yes, I did self click but I used VPN. Ain't that enough grin
Hmmm! God help us! We need more honest people in this country!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
cyriletifit:
Finally, Nairaland moderators have released me!

How will they ban me from replying to this thread for no just course. I have never posted ads before or are they telling me not to post my sales report again?

Still thinking.....
No. It's normal! It's not the moderators, it is bots. You know software can overstep their boundaries because they don't have human brain. The bots have done it to me several times especially if you're posting in the morning. They believe only Yahoo Yahoo work at night till day break!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2020
mayhon:

Thanks for ya input. But what happens if the domain get banned? Will I still be able to use other domain packing platforms?

Whether you can use other platforms or not, stop that unwholesome practice of clicking your domain adverts to earn dollars. Besides, merger and acquisition is taking place on the web space now, you may see yourself out of every platform if you are not careful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1192) (1193) (1194) (1195) (1196) (1197) (1198) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: iCauseTrouble, McTeesticks(m), GladmanGoddey(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.