Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539669 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
SGRACE1:
Boss please how reliable is Legalwealth?

Iyke recommends him. That's all you need to know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
2020 ACQUISITION
PS: No one should visit the domains and start sending useless offers.
minijacket.com.
tissuesurgery.com.
gosurgeon.com.
chimneydesigns.com.
swimmingpoolwork.com.
travelinsures.com.
lawnconsulting.com.
stairservices.com.
organiclamps.com.
organicelectric.com.
and more......

Mini jacket and tissue surgery entered my eyes... I like them

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

yes except minijacket.com, tissuesurgery.com, chimneydesigns.com, swimmingpoolwork.com and stairservices.com.

I talk am say mini jacket and tissue surgery no go fit dey ED.

Congrats those might be your ticket to cash out Big
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. When I made that comment, I braced myself up for hypocritical comments such as these that would soon start pouring in.

It is scam and fraud but one of our sales letter here boldly stated that "...the domain receives lots of online traffic (even when it doesn't) which will be beneficial to your business"

It is scam and fraud but the domains you have sold you did not boldly tell the buyer such handregs are new and have no traffic whatsoever. Smh. Which end-user do you think would buy your handregs for $500 if it were that useless?

Like I said earlier, it's business, if you were looking to make heaven I'd have given an alternative advice.

Regards

I once did this thing and it worked , i forged traffic and sent him screenshot, few mins later I got a sales report..

After everything I regretted my actions, it's not good for the industry,

Just few days back I got an offer 199$ and I said 250$ , the lady said I should talk to her boss that she can't go more than that, the almighty boss offered 99$ I was vexed I rejected the offer ... Going back to the lady she said the have lost interest, I know it was there web guy who said it doesn't get traffic..

The devil in me ran to edit the traffics and send them... But after successfully editing and about to send I paused and said NO.....

I told them ok no problem, have a nice day and stay safe.

Why am I saying this... When you start that way you will gradually be turning it into fraud, when you get fustrated you will begin buying domains and edit fake traffic and this is not a good thing for the industry...before you know it ..it will become a habit, a loophole will be created for scammers to penetrate, who suffers it WE the Nigerians ..another closed door against us

So is not even about heaven or Hell...is about doing the right thing so the upcoming generations will follow suite...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Channel5:

I once did this thing and it worked , i forged traffic and sent him screenshot, few mins later I got a sales report..

Just few days back I got an offer 199$ and I said 250$ , the lady said I should talk to her boss that she can't go more than that, the almighty boss offered 99$ I was vexed I rejected the offer ... Going back to the lady she said the have lost interest, I know it was there web guy who said it doesn't get traffic..

The devil in me ran to edit the traffics and send them... But after successfully editing and about to send I paused and said NO.....

Why am I saying this... When you start that way you will gradually be turning it into fraud, when you get fustrated you will begin buying domains and edit fake traffic and this is not a good thing for the industry...before you know it ..it will become a habit, a loophole will be created for scammers to penetrate, who suffers it WE the Nigerians ..another closed door against us

So is not even about heaven or Hell...is about doing the right thing so the upcoming generations will follow suite...

Good advice a stitch in time saves nine....

Let's all follow this business with a high level of decorum.

GOD GRACE GOT Me

My GOD LIVES...

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Editing traffic to sell domain? shocked

Almighty God! Your abundant grace is sufficient. Thanks for the incessant clean sales.

Divine Grace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Good one guys everyone criticising the guy with his suggestion without alternative of what might have worked in the past. AwesomeDuru thanks bro even though I won't settle with this advice and it is not really cool we disagree with someone with insult. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
nkeona:
Good one guys everyone criticising the guy with his suggestion without alternative of what might have worked in the past. AwesomeDuru thanks bro even though I won't settle with this advice and it is not really cool we disagree with someone with insult. Thanks
You're welcome brother. Whatever you decide to do, I hope you land the sale.

Congrats in advance
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 1:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Channel5:

Mini jacket and tissue surgery entered my eyes... I like them
thanks. I was just playing with mini +word and word+surgery using domain tools when I got that and others.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
alawi5k:
Editing traffic to sell domain? shocked

Almighty God! Your abundant grace is sufficient. Thanks for the incessant clean sales.

Divine Grace
I couldn't bother myself doing that.

If u wanna buy, then buy if not chill.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

thanks. I was just playing with mini +word and word+surgery using domain tools when I got that and others.

oga beckplanet what about these name

SpyStead//com

Cleftr//com

Rebeletic//com

i'm just playing on words
i never reg am.

what do you think?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by schullten: 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
priceaction:
please who has a link or page to beckplanet brandable analysis sometimes ago? seems i have lost it and i have not studied it. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/658

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
James39:

oga beckplanet what about these name

SpyStead//com

Cleftr//com

Rebeletic//com

i'm just playing on words
i never reg am.

what do you think?

Spysteady isn't balanced combination...
Cleftr i don't even not what it means.
Rebel is a negative word and wouldn't work well with suffixes. Ask yourself one question, would i name my company with any of those?
Start reading my brandable guide it's here on this thread and it's free of charge. After that head over to dngeek dot com and read everything you can find there. This would take you months to digest before making any decisions on playing with words if not you might end up wasting money. (The brandable niche is hard and if you don't have enough funding focus attention on quick flips then make some cash and start studying how it works before investing. Investing on names is the last thing on the list. If you start it first, there's high probability you'll loose money), Anyways the names you came up with are nice try's but will be a hard sell in a competent market. You need to study more to know what appeal to the market audience (even at that the brandable market is highly unpredictable market, no one knows for sure what is certain to sell) wish you all the best.

Peace cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by James39: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
beckplanet:

Rebel is a negative word and wouldn't work well with suffixes. Ask yourself one question, would i name my company with any of those?
Start reading my brandable guide it's here on this thread and it's free of charge. After that head over to dngeek dot com and read everything you can find there. This would take you months to digest before making any decisions on playing with words if not you might end up wasting money. (The brandable niche is hard and if you don't have enough funding focus attention on quick flips then make some cash and start studying how it works before investing. Investing on names is the last thing on the list. If you start it first, there's high probability you'll loose money), Anyways the names you came up with are nice try's but will be a hard sell in a competent market. You need to study more to know what appeal to the market audience (even at that the brandable market is highly unpredictable market, no one knows for sure what is certain to sell) wish you all the best.

Peace cool

i'm grateful sir.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by alawi5k: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
beckplanet:

Peace cool

Thanks for the free lectures. After reading it last month for the third time. SH approved my names. Have two published names in BB. Remain Blessed!

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Feezdculestboy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Beckplanet is a beast.Sh approved my names after 4months of trial and error.Tanks to the boss of bosses.,Odogwu of Brandname

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
alawi5k:
Thanks for the free lectures. After reading it last month for the third time. SH approved my names. Have two published names in BB. Remain Blessed!

My names are still pending for over 45 days on BB.. What the heck!!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JamParkMe: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Since the coronavirus outbreak I've been trying to learn a few things and skills online. I've been reading this thread and I commend all those who are contributed knowledge one way or another.
Can I list a domain for sale on both afternic and squadhelp?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sandycee: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Squadhelp gurus please must I buy coin in order to submit a registered name for premium approval
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
JamParkMe:
Since the coronavirus outbreak I've been trying to learn a few things and skills online. I've been reading this thread and I commend all those who are contributed knowledge one way or another.
Can I list a domain for sale on both afternic and squadhelp?

Until recently you couldn't. But now, you must submit to SH first, have them accept it, then pay them a dollar(1 coin) so you can list it on afternic. Not vice versa. You can list on afternic normally if you want, if it's not a brandable, or heck, a brandable but you don't want it listed on any brandable marketplace
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Sandycee:
Squadhelp gurus please must I buy coin in order to submit a registered name for premium approval

Most likely, if you have already no need to buy more though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JamParkMe: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
ElonMosque:

Until recently you couldn't. But now, you must submit to SH first, have them accept it, then pay them a dollar so you can list it on afternic. Not vice versa. You can list on afternic normally if you want, if it's not a brandable, or heck, a brandable but you don't want it listed on any brandable marketplace

Oh thank you ElonMosque. I will list on SH first and then afternic. Appreciate the help.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
IeatPussy:

My names are still pending for over 45 days on BB.. What the heck!!

Those guys can waste time o! Their own tire me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Channel5:

Bro, buy this softwares:

*UPWORK/FREELANCE PREMIUM SOFTWARES*

*Email Extractor:*
A premium software use for extracting email addresses on any webpage. Also use for separating valid and invalid email address.. GET IT NOW

*Sothink Logo Maker:*
A premium logo maker use in making beautiful logo designs within minutes. This can aid your logo designs business... GET IT NOW.

*Video Maker:*
A premium software for making cool animation video for your YouTube and Webpages essential for your business success. GET IT NOW.

*RAR PassFab Software:*
This software is great for recovering locked or passworded rar files.

Pm now or whatsapp 08189567951 to order yours.

Old Gmails available! #1, 500 per 1

US Emails list - 1milliion (10k)

Europe Email list - 1milliion (10k)

Asia Email list - 10, 000 (15k)

Premium Bulk Mailer - (3k)

Clickbank account - (20k)

Acute Email IDS Production engine - 5k

*Contact Now!* O8189567951

Call now, let's transact.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
beckplanet:

Peace cool

Yes everybody! Beckplanet is indeed a blessing.

DNGeek, that place is a pool of brandable knowledge, u just go in and swim free of charge!
Definitely after digesting the info there, ones skills will improve.

Thanks once again sir!

And maybe u can publicly comment on my GoStead//com, thank you.

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by beckplanet: 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Yes everybody! Beckplanet is indeed a blessing.

DNGeek, that place is a pool of brandable knowledge, u just go in and swim free of charge!
Definitely after digesting the info there, ones skills will improve.

Thanks once again sir!

And maybe u can publicly comment on my GoStead//com, thank you.
Thanks ikhalyfah for the kind words. smiley
On the name GoStead.... I was skeptical at first about the popularity of second keyword "Stead" although it's obvious that "Go" is already a top Rich keyword. Then after a few research on Stead.. I Saw its a popular term in the major brandable marketplaces and is relates to home or shelter. Nice name.
Wish you the best on this one.

Peace cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TemitiTope: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Top of the day to everyone please how can I make use of wayback machine for domain appraisal what are the things to look out for there. " •it has been saved 13 times between 2013 and 2019•" pls what does it mean ?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
I have CBDstead , buh SH rejected it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
grandstar:
I made a big mistake yesterday.

I saw this deleted domain Spybeast.com and was hesitant it will be a good domain though I knew the value. I had already even searched for sellers of surveillance equipment in Los Angeles and came up with many.

Only for me to search and found out it has just been bought.I search whois and it was updated 3rd of April, 2020 which is today.

Next time anyone, if you think it is a very good deal, buy and don't dwaddle!
Saw it too but walk away
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
beckplanet:

Thanks ikhalyfah for the kind words. smiley
On the name GoStead.... I was skeptical at first about the popularity of second keyword "Stead" although it's obvious that "Go" is already a top Rich keyword. Then after a few research on Stead.. I Saw its a popular term in the major brandable marketplaces and is relates to home or shelter. Nice name.
Wish you the best on this one.

Peace cool
I always do my what you said on checking popularity of keyword on the major brandable markets b4 Futher research.. Thank you and good luck to us all!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2020
NkShallom:
I have CBDstead , buh SH rejected it.
Submit to BB

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.