Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567719 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Lol. When I made that comment, I braced myself up for hypocritical comments such as these that would soon start pouring in.

It is scam and fraud but one of our sales letter here boldly stated that "...the domain receives lots of online traffic (even when it doesn't) which will be beneficial to your business"

It is scam and fraud but the domains you have sold you did not boldly tell the buyer such handregs are new and have no traffic whatsoever. Smh. Which end-user do you think would buy your handregs for $500 if it were that useless?

Like I said earlier, it's business, if you were looking to make heaven I'd have given an alternative advice.

Regards
But one can do business and also make heaven so balance the two.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
johnoj24:

Saw it too but walk away

We made a big mistake. Anyway, if we bought every domain we like, we will too many domains on our hands
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Egúngún is about to enter express.

BioTech and TheGospel are both developed.

Like Musa just graduated cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayobamms:

Free money grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Free money grin grin

grin grin grin Dan would soon do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayobamms:

Biotech.com or biotech.com.ng? shocked

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Must Nigerians always try to spoil our Name everywhere...

Why listing domain names you do not own...

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 8:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Biotech.com or biotech.com.ng? shocked

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Promxy94:
Must Nigerians always try to spoil our Nam everywhere...

Why listing domain names you do not own...
He com still put him Nigerian name and face dey expect oyinbo dem to patronise him fake market.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TemitiTope: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
TemitiTope:
Top of the day to everyone please how can I make use of wayback machine for domain appraisal what are the things to look out for there. " •it has been saved 13 times between 2013 and 2019•" pls what does it mean ?
anyone with knowledge on this should pls help
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayobamms:

See Casting.... Chai
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
most of the leads i see when i search websites of googled end users for geo domain dont have their emails on the contact us page. however i find their phone numbers and contact form. Please guys, how do you manage this situation?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
bologzy:
most of the leads i see when i search websites of googled end users for geo domain dont have their emails on the contact us page. however i find their phone numbers and contact form. Please guys, how do you manage this situation?
Try to find the Facebook icon on the site, it will lead u to their Facebook page and u may see their email address. If not, use contact form

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seotools01: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
I beg, is my Oga dey here? Ikenna Obi
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello,
Pls I experienced the while listing my external domain for sale at Epik pls who has experienced something like this.
Answers will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Who has experienced this before,

One of my domain was listed in spamhaus.com

Porkbun said it could be a false listing and it could be delisted..

Reason was it was reported to be a spam domain.. previously past owner did that shit.

The past owner is mooncrypto.io but the are no longer in operation.

Who has experienced this ?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bologzy(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Try to find the Facebook icon on the site, it will lead u to their Facebook page and u may see their email address. If not, use contact form
thank you very much for your reply.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hello house! I snapped eyesight//surgery//com
Feel free to comment on the name..hope it's a decent pick?
cc: all the gurus in the house
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 9:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Qulink1:
Hello,
Pls I experienced the while listing my external domain for sale at Epik pls who has experienced something like this.
Answers will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Use another browser it will resolve
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
warrenweste:

Use another browser it will resolve
Ok thanks i will do that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by terrymason(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Channel5:
Who has experienced this before,

One of my domain was listed in spamhaus.com

Porkbun said it could be a false listing and it could be delisted..

Reason was it was reported to be a spam domain.. previously past owner did that shit.

The past owner is mooncrypto.io but the are no longer in operation.

Who has experienced this ?
go to spamhaus/com to delist the said domain from their spam list, note that a custom email is needed for spamhaus/com to send the delist link to....

If you don't have a custom email address you can set up a free one at porkbun... It can only receive but can't be sent from (for this purpose is okay)

To setup a custom domain on porkbun go to the domain you wish to use, click on the dropdown (exactly the same way you do when you wanna change your name server), go down and you see set custom email, click on it and fill the box up..

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 11:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
terrymason:
go to spamhaus/com to delist the said domain from their spam list, note that a custom email is needed for spamhaus/com to send the delist link to.... if you have any domain on porkbun you can use as custom email that can just receive but can't send out, it's free though... check the list of how you change name server on porkbun to do the custom mail stuff.... peace.

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 12:02am On Apr 05, 2020
Jayboltz:
Hello house! I snapped eyesight//surgery//com
Feel free to comment on the name..hope it's a decent pick?
cc: all the gurus in the house

Nope

Eye surgery is the best. It could still sell if someone See's beauty in it...

I know after the Explant surgery sell,

The surgery section in Expired domains will come under fire .

Like Coro Virus

We have 2 cases, excluding those that dont report, but am quite sure the number is on the high grin

Is just funny Sha..

But abeg make una no burn money on top am o..

Before MR picked Explant surgery he researched and Glory be to God it was a success.

So no go do Copy Copy...just try to understand why and learn 1 or 2 things and apply on another niche after extensive research

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 12:19am On Apr 05, 2020
My people, please what end users can i focus for these two domains:
flyconnects//com
fortmerchants//com

Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Channel5: 1:28am On Apr 05, 2020
terrymason:
go to spamhaus/com to delist the said domain from their spam list, note that a custom email is needed for spamhaus/com to send the delist link to....

If you don't have a custom email address you can set up a free one at porkbun... It can only receive but can't be sent from (for this purpose is okay)

To setup a custom domain on porkbun go to the domain you wish to use, click on the dropdown (exactly the same way you do when you wanna change your name server), go down and you see set custom email, click on it and fill the box up..

My is upside down I can send but can't receive.

And if send is landing in spam
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:45am On Apr 05, 2020
Ayobamms:

Lol this is the monkey IdeasPr.o was talking about. Maybe he has Apple.com too grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2020
What registrar has discount now and what is the name of that website which one can find registrars list and domain prices.

I've exhausted porkbun

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2020
Reality11:
What registrar has discount now and what is the name of that website which one can find registrars list and domain prices.

I've exhausted porkbun

Lol. Tld-list.com I guess. I think namecheap has a discounted price currently 5.88usd .

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

Lol. Tld-list.com I guess. I think namecheap has a discounted price currently 5.88usd .
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2020
Nope

Eye surgery is the best. It could still sell if someone See's beauty in it...

I know after the Explant surgery sell,

The surgery section in Expired domains will come under fire .

Like Coro Virus

We have 2 cases, excluding those that dont report, but am quite sure the number is on the high grin

Is just funny Sha..

But abeg make una no burn money on top am o..

Before MR picked Explant surgery he researched and Glory be to God it was a success.

So no go do Copy Copy...just try to understand why and learn 1 or 2 things and apply on another niche after extensive research

Thanks bro Even me self body do me some how when I wanted to reg it. lol

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AAA593: 6:59am On Apr 05, 2020
ElonMosque:

Can you push to Dan in less than 60 days there?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2020
AAA593:

Can you push to Dan in less than 60 days there?

Idk

(1) (2) (3) ... (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.