Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536119 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 8:56am On Apr 06, 2020
slimjosh43:

Not all domains that has value based on CPC and SG.

I pick my name's based on number of end users. I'd pick one of the names on Simpsonrocket list as an example:

RENOMETALROOF/// com

I just searched on Google for a quick decision. I went to Google to search for the keyword and checked Google business geo service page. I just saw 8 end users. Then I checked the first 2 pages on Google and I realised most people use a brand name. So I would not be buying it as my chances are low.
But if I want to risk it I would as I see 2 companies have a better chance so if I hear how much na $200 or less.... Hope I was clear enough
thanks
I really appreciate.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:11am On Apr 06, 2020
I pity those that jumped/will jump into this thread without reading from Page 1 to at least, learn some basics.

We forge on!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 9:16am On Apr 06, 2020
tranxo:
I pity those that jumped/will jump into this thread without reading from Page 1 to at least, learn some basics.

We forge on!

Lols

Sir tranxo make them no sight you as bad Belle o

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:19am On Apr 06, 2020
Promxy94:

Lols

Sir tranxo make them no sight you as bad Belle o
Chief, lol. If you stop and throw stones at each dog that barks at you, you may never reach your destination.

Like my boss said earlier, e no concyne me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:22am On Apr 06, 2020
Well done Simpsonrocket for the filter tutorial. Please how do I bookmark each filter for future use?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buzx: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2020
slimjosh43:

Go to page 1018 there's a link to 8 outbound letters for different situation. You can pick and edit to your taste.
Ciao

Thanks, brother!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AwesomeDuru(m): 9:57am On Apr 06, 2020
tranxo:

Chief, lol. If you stop and throw stones at each dog that barks at you, you may never reach your destination.

Like my boss said earlier, e no concyne me.
Well then, it's best you keep running bitch. Because if you stop to throw one of those your flimsy useless stones, this dog will bite and bite deep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:03am On Apr 06, 2020
AwesomeDuru:
Well then, it's best you keep running bitch. Because if you stop to throw one of those your flimsy useless stones, this dog will bite and bite deep. F.ag

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2020
Its about to go down

Pops PopCorn....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2020
Dreydoe:
Its about to go down

Pops PopCorn....

*Takes a sit near him. shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Dreydoe:
Its about to go down

Pops PopCorn....

Lol as I post that meme, I don arrange ijebu garri to soak grin

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket thank you once again for this priceless info.
Secondly is norrr like he put gun to our heads and say register naaa, ha'an sad

15 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2020
slimjosh43:

I pick my name's based on number of end users. I'd pick one of the names on Simpsonrocket list as an example:

Infact me i no worry myself on CPC and it's brothers. A good city+service and end users is wetin i de look.

I have sold more domains i made up than the ones i picked from ED.
I go de sleep, chop, waka, read or the likes jejely i go reason name, once i see available and endusers de i buy. Some of thesr endusers no knw wetin domain is ooo, talkless of cpc and co.

One enduser guy tell me he is interested but how is it done. One de ask me how do we come up with the name and he ended up buying it. E no even know how we de make am, all he know na say GoDaddy and website grin grin grin

So if u see good name buy am based on enduser number
logik29:
thanks
I really appreciate.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:48am On Apr 06, 2020
Who has used Payoneer recently for local withdrawal? What's the exchange rate?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:51am On Apr 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Infact me i no worry myself on CPC and it's brothers. A good city+service and end users is wetin i de look.

I go de sleep, chop, waka, read or the likes jejely i go reason name, once i see available and endusers de i buy. Some of thesr endusers no knw wetin domain is ooo, talkless of cpc and co.

One enduser guy tell me he is interested but how is it done. One de ask me how do we come up with the name and he ended up buying it. E no even know how we de make am, all he know na say GoDaddy and website grin grin grin

Population is bae.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by klexycole(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:
Simpsonrocket thank you once again for this priceless info.
Secondly is norrr like be put gun to our heads and say register naaa, ha'an sad

I'm shocked sef. Must we criticize everything? The man is just trying to help.

Oga o. sad

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 11:00am On Apr 06, 2020
klexycole:

I'm shocked sef. Must we criticize everything? The man is just trying to help.

Oga o. sad
I tell u, with this attitude we may be missing infos from creative minds sad

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Buzx: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2020
slimjosh43:

RENOMETALROOF/// com

I just searched on Google for a quick decision. I went to Google to search for the keyword and checked Google business geo service page. I just saw 8 end users. Then I checked the first 2 pages on Google and I realised most people use a brand name. So I would not be buying it as my chances are low.
But if I want to risk it I would as I see 2 companies have a better chance so if I hear how much na $200 or less.... Hope I was clear enough

Those end users displayed on the map. How do you get their email?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 11:07am On Apr 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I appreciate your comment sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Buzx:

Type the keywords of the domain into Google maps sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Smartquotes007: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2020
Click on them and head to their website, go to contact us or click on about to get the email address of the companies decision maker you can also use email extracting tool e.g snov and Hunter to get emails off their website..
Buzx:

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2020
Crazeworld:
Well done Simpsonrocket for the filter tutorial. Please how do I bookmark each filter for future use?
Press the star.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

brother tell them. I have sold name i hand reg myself not minding cpc and the likes.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2020
ElonMosque:

Population is bae.
Very Bae.

Nahim I dey look this days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 11:34am On Apr 06, 2020
IghravweIG:

Very Bae.

Nahim I dey look this days

cool I know I'm on the right track when bosses like you agree with me.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:37am On Apr 06, 2020
KEYWORD DOMAIN SEARCH
This almost the same way of getting your geo. I normally go for 2 words domain. Head to pending delete and click on show ilter. Follow the screenshot. In the contains area add the type of keywords that you are looking for, maximum 30. Then click submit.

26 Likes 13 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2020
Most of the time the Domain you watchlist may get caught by people who place backorders.

*Modified*
Remember to tick for com in the additional section.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Os3e(m): 11:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Channel5:

I talk am say mini jacket and tissue surgery no go fit dey ED.

Congrats those might be your ticket to cash out Big

Lolz, what makes u say that
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AkProsper(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
After successful sale of a domain on afternic or dan, will they release the contact/email of the the buyer on request?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IeatPussy: 12:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
I remember after Backordering Paycard. Com at Dropcatch last week.

The name dropped and was caught by Dropcatch but unfortunately so many people backordered it.

I monitored the auction till the last minute and the name went upto 3k$ while my strength for now can only backorder.

Finally the name sold for $23,101 according to Dngeek.

So my point is this, Become a good creative that's how you will go far in Brandable or you break the bank for good names that will drop for auction.

Take a look at Beckplanet tutorials, visit NP and Digest information from Dngeek.

I'm still learning and if you're not informed, you'll be deformed.

You can Domain without money, just be creative.

Send your unregistered creative names to SH and if approved, thats free money on the table when it sell.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2, Alearna and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.