Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3536465 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
donsheva:
A great domain name has to ripen. Like planting a fruit tree. In TIME it may bear fruit. I don’t think about selling. Never do. For some Domainers business is a sprint and always running. For others it’s a marathon. I am on the marathon side. Turtle always wins.
– Rick Schwartz, The Domain King
What Kind of a domainer are you? I am on the marathon side

Bro, I dey tell you! That marathon side be like say e go make sense. grin

I have been doing GEOs all these while hoping they'd give me morale to go for that. But with all work put in (outbounding and what not) it's not been encouraging so far in terms of sales. It is well.

If not for all the ($6-7 promos), I might have stopped registering GEOs already. But then, marathon with some great ones may not be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by asfrankasf(m): 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
SH has gone quite crazier with names rejection these days, one cannot be certain about what they'd accept. I wish I can know what the criteria to their acceptance really are but I've just figured that cos it's rejected by SH don't make it less than good.

My Recently rejected are:
ViveLeaf.com
Prepnatal.com
Bibxy.com (Samsung owns Bixby)
Screencarts.com
Didxr.com (SH just sold did up)

...among scores of it

But they remain my first love still grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
IeatPussy:

You can Domain without money, just be creative.

Send your unregistered creative names to SH and if approved, thats free money on the table when it sell.
smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
U1:

Bro, I dey tell you! That marathon side be like say e go make sense. grin

I have been doing GEOs all these while hoping they'd give me morale to go for that. But with all work put in (outbounding and what not) it's not been encouraging so far in terms of sales. It is well.

If not for all the ($6-7 promos), I might have stopped registering GEOs already. But then, marathon with some great ones may not be a bad idea.
Marathon is good. But the issue is it takes a lot of experience and discipline, A LOT. And u definitely need a good pocket.

Else, geo is always the call

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Marathon is good. But the issue is it takes a lot of experience and discipline, A LOT. And u definitely need a good pocket.

You're right, bro, especially with the discipline part.

I have been thinking recently that the "marathon" way might just be the best to go for some people that are getting discouraging results with GEOs. Not sure, just thinking.

The key is just to build a portfolio of TRULY valuable names. It means not dropping such if they fail to sell within one or two years. With God's favour, you can get way more return than most legit entities and investment houses can give on your capital in an average year doing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

As if he can stay ten months without sales or hold a domain for 5 years.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anyone available to assist in outbounding, you should have a good knowledge base of the business. And please be serious, and be sure you have time on your hands. Don't contact me if you won't be available or come up with unnecessary excuses. pay is on sales commission basis. Shoot me a DM.

And please don't come and waste my time....I don't have that time to waste. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
mazizitonene:
Anyone available to assist in outbounding, you should have a good knowledge base of the business. And please be serious, and be sure you have time on your hands. Don't contact me if you won't be available or come up with unnecessary excuses. pay is on sales commission basis. Shoot me a DM.

And please don't come and waste my time....I don't have that time to waste. Thanks
LOL

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Simpsonrocket:
In the filter: input your state and city in the startwith text-field. Separate with space. You can add just 30 cities or states. If you add more than that only the first 30 will be active.
I've attached a file containing us cities.

Nice job right there, bro!

I was already familiar with some of these tricks, but I didn't know those fields can take more than one keyword at a time! I'm thinking of checking it out when next I'm on ED.

This should remove the need for opening multiple tabs whenever I want to register some expired domain names.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
tranxo:

Chief, lol. If you stop and throw stones at each dog that barks at you, you may never reach your destination.

Like my boss said earlier, e no concyne me.

Funny, this. cheesy

kurt09:

If only you knew what this man has been through... undecided

NkShallom:
LOL

Indeed. grin

I must say the sire probably missed road. I wonder if this is the appropriate place for such posts when some of us never do our own outbounding finish. He even sounded somewhat like all these strict, uncaring Nigerian HR personnel. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
kurt09:
The holding or no sales ain't the problem, one may be holding TRASH!
U1:

You're right, bro, especially with the discipline part.

I have been thinking recently that the "marathon" way might just be the best to go for some people that are getting discouraging results with GEOs. Not sure, just thinking.

The key is just to build a portfolio of TRULY valuable names. It means not dropping such if they fail to sell within one or two years. With God's favour, you can get way more return than most legit entities and investment houses can give on your capital in an average year doing this.
At the bolded is another issue. U have to be on another level of domaining to know those types of names, not to overpay for them and not to undersell them.

And i feel reputation matters in domaining, i mean an end user can be confident in paying Frank, Mike and them likes 10X wat he may pay to me for the same name, and on the basis that we put the same negotiation skills, just because he knows their reputation in the industry!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
U1:

Nice job right there, bro!

This should remove the need for opening multiple tabs whenever I want to register some expired domain names.
woww, u were going tru alot ooo grin grin cry

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2020

36 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
angry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
nkeona:
So i got Aid/growth. Aid/growth has been accepted by squadhelp.com Thanks Simpsonrocket
woww, lucky u smiley
A typical SH would have rejected that

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
U1:

Indeed. grin

I must say the sire probably missed road. I wonder if this is the appropriate place for such posts when some of us never do our own outbounding finish. He even sounded somewhat like all these strict, uncaring Nigerian HR personnel. cheesy
Asin eeh, I just don't want to talk , bfor someone would say I insulted him/her, so I just "loled" and passed, lemme just mind my business.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

woww, lucky u smiley
nop, they wouldn't. Aid growth is a very good key word, it's just like "help growth" which can be used by different brands

11 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
NkShallom:
nop, they wouldn't. Aid growth is a very good key word, it's just like "help growth" which can be used by different brands
Alright. I was thinking from the perspective of the keywords are so much straight to the point.
They rejected UltimateStrive, probably because of length thou, but there are longer names there

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Good afternoon guys
Please someone should help me register a name ASAP via my GoDaddy $0.99 coupon ($1.17) , I'm finding it hard to do so, dunno what's wrong with my bank cards (I have used them for online payment before now very well) I will send #500 to you either before or after doing it.... Thank you!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
fucc12:
Please i need a sales letter to resell a domain to to its previous owner

Biko

Help please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Infact me i no worry myself on CPC and it's brothers. A good city+service and end users is wetin i de look.

I have sold more domains i made up than the ones i picked from ED.
I go de sleep, chop, waka, read or the likes jejely i go reason name, once i see available and endusers de i buy. Some of thesr endusers no knw wetin domain is ooo, talkless of cpc and co.

One enduser guy tell me he is interested but how is it done. One de ask me how do we come up with the name and he ended up buying it. E no even know how we de make am, all he know na say GoDaddy and website grin grin grin

So if u see good name buy am based on enduser number
ABI o my brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
ElonMosque:

Population is bae.
Not geo population. I feel population/quantity of end users is the most important. Ciao

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Buzx:

Those end users displayed on the map. How do you get their email?
Once you open the map's page and click on each end user it would open a page that'd show if the end user has a website. Of it does I visit the website for email. For those that don't I visit yellow pages/facebook and search for them and their email. Hope this helps. Ciao

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
slimjosh43:

Not geo population. I feel population/quantity of end users is the most important. Ciao

One could boost the other
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Dreydoe(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
ikhalyfah:

woww, lucky u smiley
that's wrong analysis bro. Aid Growth is a typical Sh name grin confirm brandable and am not saying this because he said they accepted it. wink

A perfect name for an Advertisement agency, Finance agency etc

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayjeee(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
Team,

I own a domain a geo domain name, after outbouding, i got this response from an end user

" Depends on the amount. I don't know if the owner will have much interest. But without a price, he may not get back to you.

Please how do i respond to this? the domain is currently listed on afternic for 400usd...I am considering lowering the price as the population of the city is less than 100,000

thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Reality11: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
dayjeee:
Team,

I own a domain a geo domain name, after outbouding, i got this response from an end user

" Depends on the amount. I don't know if the owner will have much interest. But without a price, he may not get back to you.

Please how do i respond to this? the domain is currently listed on afternic for 400usd...I am considering lowering the price as the population of the city is less than 100,000

thanks

Why would you lower the price?

Who is buying or what type of service do they offer.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Channel5:

The truth is that most of this domains you star are not so good, of all the list you posted, I have just spotted 2 or 3 that is OK... But is a good thing that you did this, some other person won't.

The best part is showing people how to filter and u deserve a medal for that cheesy

And what's your definition of good bro? What you think are bad names are some names people will sell for thousands of dollars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TemitiTope: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Great people in the house Pls i need your comment and the likely price to be attached, it is hand reg though.
Teletherapyservice/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
tranxo:

One of "OUR" sales letter...? You and who is this "our?"

You are now using a sales letter, probably structured for a traffic domain as a generic sales letter? And you do not see the need to edit and restructure it in line with the true status of the domain you are outbounding? Your sense is really overflowing.

I will not waste more time on someone that will even copy another person's name and reg number during an exam. And since you are the custodian of the way to heaven, and the way to hell, I will still sit back and watch your hypocritical stance unfold.

boss man, you didn't have to insult him, you should have just stated your point , there's no need for all this drama
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dayjeee(m): 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
Reality11:

Why would you lower the price?

Who is buying or what type of service do they offer.
its a city + plumbing

(1) (2) (3) ... (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: UrVillagePpl, Jamescool2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.