Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3542977 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:47pm On May 19, 2020
NkShallom:
So I was wondering; since we can't relatively sell .ng names.
What if one tries turning it into domain hacks.. Like cleani.ng, swipi.ng, etc, its gonna sell, right
it might sell but will be hard. besides, majority of the hacks are gone

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2020
Why do I feel this person is a Nigerian grin
Photo credit: Namepros

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2020
Qulink1:

Nigerian. 1000%

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:15pm On May 19, 2020
Qulink1:

1,000,000% Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 11:19pm On May 19, 2020
grandstar:

1,000,000% Nigerian.
grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iCauseTrouble: 11:43pm On May 19, 2020
Qulink1:
Lol. Na dem grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iamawara(m): 11:52pm On May 19, 2020
Hello Kendzyma pls I have sent you a PM, please help and reply. It's very important sir. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 12:03am On May 20, 2020
Hmmm! Things are really happening in this space. �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 12:05am On May 20, 2020
I am intrested in buying the domain please call me

What's the best response to this message or better approach. I have called two end user before but did not close the deal with them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 12:12am On May 20, 2020
localmovingaustin/com is available for registration, good luck with it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2020
Qulink1:

kindly send me the link to the thread smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 12:31am On May 20, 2020
we finally get to 500
like play like play you use over 100 pages talk about netsol 1$ grin grin
Let's call it a day.
Good night all the gurus!!!!

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:15am On May 20, 2020
warrenweste:

kindly send me the link to the thread smiley
Check the email I received after outbound on namepros
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 1:19am On May 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
we finally get to 500

Let's call it a day.

Godspeed bro

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by logik29(m): 1:40am On May 20, 2020
crudedude:

If you can combine the two, use both. I've tried scraping Yellowpages and after a while the data starts to repeat. Sometimes, people put fake email addresses on their YP. Scraping YP is nice, gets the result done fast but Google maps means you go to the original site and get the email. Less email bounceback.

If there was a way to scrape that google maps. Maybe the scraper goes to the google maps page, scan for entries with websites, if yes, visit website, scan for '@' on the webpage and copy text around @ stopping at blank spaces. Scraped data will be jumbled but with time one can automate the cleaning.

I wish I could program embarassed
1.The problem I have with Google maps page is that it shows less enduser compared to yp.

2.If you use both yp and Google maps page you will end up sending mails to end-user you have sent to already.

3.after the 13th page on yp,most results don't have website and email address and they repeat results already displayed in the previous pages.

4.you will hardly see email address in Google maps page.

I stand to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 3:20am On May 20, 2020
Qulink1:
Vessel ko armour tank ni

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2020
Please can someone tell me what is happening, I submitted 3 names to SH, one was removed and has not be registered. I replaced it with a name and and today 2 names have been removed and these names are available, they are not registered.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 6:59am On May 20, 2020
xammax:
Please can someone tell me what is happening, I submitted 3 names to SH, one was removed and has not be registered. I replaced it with a name and and today 2 names have been removed and these names are available, they are not registered.
It means the names have been rejected.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:02am On May 20, 2020
Out of the 10 names I submitted to sedo keywords auction, 9 was rejected. They didn't meet their quality.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 7:18am On May 20, 2020
Qulink1:

I don't get your question but I use wema ALAT MasterCard with Nigerian PayPal
and it's working? You can withdraw?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:21am On May 20, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

It means the names have been rejected.

Yes, I just checked and the names have been rejected. I just don't understand the way SH review names oh

I submitted three names I think are good but they were rejected.

The three names I submitted are below

1. Analynic (from the word analytic)
2. Rapidpowr ( rapid and power)
3. Dynarupt, ( dynamic and disrupt)

Are this names bad as a beginner?

Ikhalyfah therealMcCain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yemight2776(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2020
Two things may be wrong......check your domains, are they good and the second is your letter, is it okay. Good luck.
Omoawoke:

Please am I doing something wrong, I have sent several outbound mails and no single reply from end users, still waiting to make a first sale after like 3 months with a portfolio size of like 7 names. Please is this normal
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 7:26am On May 20, 2020
xammax:

Yes, I just checked and the names have been rejected. I just don't understand the way SH review names oh

Ikhalyfah
Ikhalyfah oya
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
we finally get to 500

Let's call it a day.

Time to take action on the info you've acquired. Or do you want to be a professor?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2020
yemight2776:
Two things may be wrong......check your domains, are they good and the second is your letter, is it okay. Good luck.

How many people can be honest with themselves that their domains are crap?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2020
xammax:

Ikhalyfah
Good. Better luck next time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:37am On May 20, 2020
Avast:

Vessel ko armour tank ni

Geepee tank nko
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Imustreturn(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2020
Omoawoke:

Congrats, What is the domain name
artificialturfstore/com

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2020
logik29:

1.The problem I have with Google maps page is that it shows less enduser compared to yp.

2.If you use both yp and Google maps page you will end up sending mails to end-user you have sent to already.

3.after the 13th page on yp,most results don't have website and email address and they repeat results already displayed in the previous pages.

4.you will hardly see email address in Google maps page.

I stand to be corrected.

How many mails do you get on average per domain while using YP? Does it supply more than 1 email per company?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2020
ikhalyfah:

You said 5 sales earlier. Meaning each sale must be $1.8M to break even ooo..

And standard sale tru is 1-2%, mind you, this figure decreases with increase in number of domain (read dis on NP recently).

Plus if he hand reg (i have adequate respect for hand reg), he won't see no 5-6 fig sale. Whereas if he purchase a potential 5fig Domain from aftermarket, then his acquisition cost will now destroy this our calculations. Update: seen quite number of quality names in the portfolio, but just how much is sold in a year? That's the question.

I personally had a conversation with known NP member, he said he has over 5,000 domains, all .com, but barely break even each year.

There is a reason why the white folks Always advocate quality over quantity, most of them have gone tru both aspects.

Note: i am not saying this particular company/user is not making profit, but it shouldn't be surprising when we hear they barely break even.
From my years in online marketing, domaining and business education and training, it is VERY VERY difficult to break even in buying and selling domain names at the quantity in his portfolio. There are other factors you may not have considered, viz:

-He may be outsourcing some basic tasks (e.g. finding potential end users) to freelancers or virtual assistants and paying them
-His time invested researching, buying and doing outbound marketing
-Commissions being paid out to marketplaces
-Commissions being paid out to domain brokers
-Cost of tools, software and apps bought to facilitate the daily tasks of domaining
-Etc

I always advocate few quality domain names over quantity. Any portfolio above 2,000 will be over the roof.

It's my strategy. In business, it's profit that matters not activity!

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2020
GTB 389/$1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2020
Good morning FAM, Please help me with GTBank's SWIFT code and Routing/ABA number for wire transfer. I am trying to set up my payment method on Sedo. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2, Benjamin4388(m), bizbro, Hassan5trend, BriteWay and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.