Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1479) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3546050 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omoawoke: 8:40am On May 20, 2020
grandstar:

Try and make it like 100 emails each.

Also, it may be advisable you don't put a price and request they make an offer. You are bound to get responses that way

Ok thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2020
xammax:

Yes, I just checked and the names have been rejected. I just don't understand the way SH review names oh

I submitted three names I think are good but they were rejected.

The three names I submitted are below

1. Analynic (from the word analytic)
2. Rapidpowr ( rapid and power)
3. Dynarupt, ( dynamic and disrupt)

Are this names bad as a beginner?

Ikhalyfah

I don't like them. Sorry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 8:48am On May 20, 2020
grandstar:

I don't like them. Sorry

Well...... I'll keep working on the names I craft. Still waiting for ikhalyfah
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Qulink1(m): 8:55am On May 20, 2020
Imustreturn:
and it's working? You can withdraw?
Nah just for payment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Itimkpataka: 8:58am On May 20, 2020
xammax:

Well...... I'll keep working on the names I craft. Still waiting for ikhalyfah

Squadhelp is not the end ooh. As squadhelp reject am. U can throw it to Brandbucket and wait for 45 days.

Or sometimes you better use Brandpa appraisal to know if ur domain is worth waiting for. Even though i don't like Appraisal bot but sometimes it gives u idea of what's going on.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Omoawoke: 8:59am On May 20, 2020
yemight2776:
Two things may be wrong......check your domains, are they good and the second is your letter, is it okay. Good luck.

As elonmosque said, names will always look good in the eyes of the owner.
They are basically geo domains eg OrlandoPsychiatrists/com dallaswreckerservice/com etc
I have Peaknovel/com on sh.
The letter is not far fetched from the samples dropped here
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2020
xammax:

Yes, I just checked and the names have been rejected. I just don't understand the way SH review names oh

I submitted three names I think are good but they were rejected.

The three names I submitted are below

1. Analynic (from the word analytic)
2. Rapidpowr ( rapid and power)
3. Dynarupt, ( dynamic and disrupt)

Are this names bad as a beginner?

Ikhalyfah therealMcCain
Focus on compound 2 keywords. Like
Bo ld Ta b
Swift Gro.ve
Bo ld Cro.wn

Check the SH marketplace to get idea of popular keywords.
If you wish to do blend, it's not as easy as keywords but u can study them.
Also see below
Itimkpataka:

Squadhelp is not the end ooh. As squadhelp reject am. U can throw it to Brandbucket and wait for 45 days.

Or sometimes you better use Brandpa appraisal to know if ur domain is worth waiting for. Even though i don't like Appraisal bot but sometimes it gives u idea of what's going on.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 9:04am On May 20, 2020
ikhalyfah:

You know the problem is not in the holding. The Problem is always in knowing what to hold!

And NOBODY can tell u wat to hold
No formula, no method. ONLY YOUR INSTINCT CAN!
And it could take u a looong time to build that instinct

Hmmm! Somebody can tell you what to hold. It's like telepathy. Your instinct has to be in sync with what someone tells you or from what you read. This is what to hold:

-Terms that makes meaning. That is there is remote business idea(s) behind it
-Terms that are trending and you've the foresight that it will not fade any time soon. Holding terms that are like morning dew may come and go without a sale.
-Terms with existing business(es) but not a trademark
-Terms you can develop into a website/blog, make money from it and show potential buyers the money, the business and the profits
-It goes on like that.

Terms here simply refer to search queries, search terms, keywords or keyword phrases that online shoppers and information seekers type into search engines like Google to get what they are looking for. The more popular a term is, the better chances of finding a potential end user. If Nigeria.com is for sale today, millions of people including entrepreneurs of heavy financial muscles all over the world will want to buy it. Why? Because Nigeria is a giant of Africa.

Let's look at an example. "Internet Of Things dot com" held for 5 years and sold for $12,000. If you look at the image below, you'll notice that this search term is popular with meaningful discussion around it. It will foolish of any domainer to lose that domain name and not renew. Even if you don't sell your domain in 3 to 5 years, you're confident that that value appreciates like an old wine. Every year as you renew a domain name, you also review the selling price by at least $500 to create room for negotiation.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2020
IdeasPro:

Hmmm! Somebody can tell you what to hold. It's like telepathy. Your instinct has to be in sync with what someone tells you or from what you read. This is what to hold:

-Terms that makes meaning. That is there is remote business idea(s) behind it
-Terms that are trending and you've the foresight that it will not fade any time soon. Holding terms that are like morning dew may come and go without a sale.
-Terms with existing business(es) but not a trademark
-Terms you can develop into a website/blog, make money from it and show potential buyers the money, the business and the profits
-It goes on like that.

Terms here simply refer to search queries, search terms, keywords or keyword phrases that online shoppers and information seekers type into search engines like Google to get what they are looking for. The more popular a term is, the better chances of finding a potential end user. If Nigeria.com is for sale today, millions of people including entrepreneurs of heavy financial muscles all over the world will want to buy it. Why? Because Nigeria is a giant of Africa.

Let's look at an example. "Internet Of Things dot com" held for 5 years and sold for $12,000. If you look at the image below, you'll notice that this search term is popular with meaning discussion around it. It will foolish for any domainer to lose that domain name and not renew. Even if you don't sell your domain in 3 to 5 years, you're confident that that value appreciates like an old wine. Every year as you renew a domain name, you also review the selling price by at least $500 to create room for negotiation.
Insightful as always.
Thanks sir

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eddy42(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Insightful as always.
Thanks sir

Honestly, Thanks IdeasPro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2020
IdeasPro:

From my years in online marketing, domaining and business education and training, it is VERY VERY difficult to break even in buying and selling domain names at the quantity in his portfolio. There are other factors you may not have considered, viz:

-He may be outsourcing some basic tasks (e.g. finding potential end users) to freelancers or virtual assistants and paying them
-His time invested researching, buying and doing outbound marketing
-Commissions being paid out to marketplaces
-Commissions being paid out to domain brokers
-Cost of tools, software and apps bought to facilitate the daily tasks of domaining
-Etc

I always advocate few quality domain names over quantity. Any portfolio above 2,000 will be over the roof.

It's my strategy. In business, it's profit that matters not activity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Focus on compound 2 keywords. Like
Bo ld Ta b
Swift Gro.ve
Bo ld Cro.wn

Check the SH marketplace to get idea of popular keywords.
If you wish to do blend, it's not as easy as keywords but u can study them.
Also see below

Thanks so much, and the person you quoted said "45 waiting days" for BrandBucket submission, is the 45 days the time for approving both registered and unregistered domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 9:26am On May 20, 2020
ElonMosque:
GTB 389/$1

Is it the amount they sell or buy?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2020
2sexycom:
Guys how do you craft a response to price request on outbound in such a way that it gives hint that the negotiation door is open without seeming obvious or desperate?

Or how have you done yours so far?

Anywhere within $1500-$2500 is fair.

Niche: Health where they pay as high as $5000-$8000 for service per client and domain is most defining in the niche.

Let me know you thoughts, my reply to the email is pending!
more input on this please!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2020
etin06:

Is it the amount they sell or buy?

Sell.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2020
xammax:

Thanks so much, and the person you quoted said "45 waiting days" for BrandBucket submission, is the 45 days the time for approving both registered and unregistered domains.
Yes, 45days is an average. Although they don't accept and register unregistered names like SH, but u can submit unregistered names to them hoping no one register it till it's accepted, then you can register yourself.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2020
ElonMosque:
GTB 389/$1
the most FX friendly bank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2020
tranxo:

Absolutely!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by etin06(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2020
tranxo:

They charged me 420 / $1 last week ,
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2020
logik29:

1.The problem I have with Google maps page is that it shows less enduser compared to yp.

2.If you use both yp and Google maps page you will end up sending mails to end-user you have sent to already.

3.after the 13th page on yp,most results don't have website and email address and they repeat results already displayed in the previous pages.

4.you will hardly see email address in Google maps page.

I stand to be corrected.
1. True.
2. Depends. If you copy all leads (company name + email) into MS Excel and sort alphabetically, you can easily remove double entries before you start outbounding.
3. Didn't know the exact page but I've noticed the results get bad.
4. Yes, I know. You will have to visit each site and ssearch for their email the old school way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
we finally get to 500

like play like play you use over 100 pages talk about netsol 1$ grin grin

Let's call it a day.

Good night all the gurus!!!!

Lol dude continue sharing those old posts especially the mega sales reports. I read them too.

Hope you're now seeing how many questions have been answered before now?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2020
LOquence:
Account Update!!!!

✅US
✅Australia
✅China
✅Canada
✅Turkey

All Accs available for dating pickup and more.Great rate,fast delivery and a stable way for all persons to make money.
Call, text,whatsapp on my siggy..

What's this?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2020
tranxo:

Eco charges me around N400. I only stick to it because it's my online shopping card embarassed
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2020
oprah007:
Good morning FAM, Please help me with GTBank's SWIFT code and Routing/ABA number for wire transfer. I am trying to set up my payment method on Sedo. Thanks.

Google search should help with this.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2020
2sexycom:

I could reply something like this,
We will consider offers around XXXX.

or

Price is XXXX or nearest offer

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2020
etin06:

They charged me 420 / $1 last week ,

I think you can protest the rate.. Saw that somewhere..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AYORICH: 10:42am On May 20, 2020
only on dan ... They are getting worse.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2020
crudedude:

I could reply something like this,
We will consider offers around XXXX.

or

Price is XXXX or nearest offer

Yeah, I just did the latter (option2)... let's see how it goes.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Yes, 45days is an average. Although they don't accept and register unregistered names like SH, but u can submit unregistered names to them hoping no one register it till it's accepted, then you can register yourself.

Thanks more sales to you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 10:54am On May 20, 2020
2sexycom:
Boss I got this style from @rob I have used it once and it open up to negotiation.
It goes thus;

"Names of this caliber routinely sell for over $xxxxx

We also sometimes do domain leases with a purchase option.(provided you want to use instalment Sir)

If you have budget, I will do my best to get something done for you."

You can have it twisted to suit your need

28 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: olamilarks(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.