Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545161 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
Simpsonworld:

Colour+animal is a trending combo. [/b]Search for any, most if not all has been taken. Only that [b]chimpanzee is.too long and not that popularly used that's why I have a second thought about it before finally buying it.

Like you said @Bolded.

Color+Animal is a trendy Keywords but I've never seen where Chimpanzee (in full) sold in Brandable market place.

Since I've joined this industry, I've learned not to be a second fiddle in evaluating domains and I'll always follow this trait to help me in future.

Going through Squadhelp or Brandbucket, there's no mention of Chimpanzee rather Chimp. According to NameBio records, i only see Two Chimpanzee sold name for a long time.

So If i see a domain name like

WhiteChimpanzee, I'll check if WhiteChimp is available ( WhiteChimp listed on Dan). If it's not available, I'll check if i can Brainstorm another Keywords bearing the word Chimp at the end. Something like

BlackChimp
OnlineChimp
PerfectChimp
IgniteChimp
TalentChimp

etcétera

If i can't find, i move on with my dear life instead of playing second fiddle in domain industry. Anyway, as we always say that anything can happen in domaining.

#my2Cent

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
it doesn't mean, the last domain I bought was a Chinese site for over 15 years and it got accepted on SH for $2.5k.
thorrvik55:

I just used that as an example..
My concern is, if I see a name I feel is good on ED, after checking the Way back history and I find out that it was used by Chinese recently, does that make the name a bad buy?

Thanks..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Which do u guys advice I use or rather which is better;

NS1.AFTERNIC.COM, NS2.AFTERNIC.COM

OR

NS3.AFTERNIC.COM, NS4.AFTERNIC.COM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonworld: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Like you said @Bolded.

Color+Animal is a trendy Keywords but I've never seen where Chimpanzee (in full) sold in Brandable market place.

Since I've joined this industry, I've learned not to be a second fiddle in evaluating domains and I'll always follow this trait to help me in future.

Going through Squadhelp or Brandbucket, there's no mention of Chimpanzee rather Chimp. According to NameBio records, i only see Two Chimpanzee sold name for a long time.

So If i see a domain name like

WhiteChimpanzee, I'll check if WhiteChimp is available ( WhiteChimp listed on Dan). If it's not available, I'll check if i can Brainstorm another Keywords bearing the word Chimp at the end. Something like

BlackChimp
OnlineChimp
PerfectChimp
IgniteChimp
TalentChimp

etcétera

If i can't find, i move on with my dear life instead of playing second fiddle in domain industry. Anyway, as we always say that anything can happen in domaining.

#my2Cent

I have no intention of listing this on SH not any brandable market.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by NkShallom(f): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
navigante:
Hey guys

Will scrap emails for your end users FREE for your geos..only weekends thou as am extremely busy during the week

Giving back to the community and Just to encourage newbies like us with no sales

#We keep moving
Thanks for the emails bro, I really appreciate!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 10:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
erjo:
Which do u guys advice I use or rather which is better;

NS1.AFTERNIC.COM, NS2.AFTERNIC.COM

OR

NS3.AFTERNIC.COM, NS4.AFTERNIC.COM

From what I've learn here, bosses said ns1 and ns2.afternic.com is meant for parking while ns3 and ns4.afternic.com is recommend

PS: can one add more than 2 name server cc: Beckplanet themccainreal Denoble001 expertix Egunsola14 thorrvik55

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
Someone privately offered me $450 for the single word .io I recently registered with egunsola service (solely. io) few days ago.

And asked me to counter if am not okay with that. How does this io extension works?

What's the best to counter with, am thinking of $800 It has no price tag as i have delisted it from all marketplaces and pointed to Sh

They accepted this name yesterday in not less than 8 hours after submitting.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Thanks for helpy! How should I contact you?
God bless you bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2020
Liftkid:
Someone privately offered me $450 for the single word .io I recently registered with egunsola service (solely. io) few days ago.

And asked me to counter if am not okay with that. How does this io extension works?

What's the best to to counter with, am thinking of $800 It has no price tag as, I have delisted it from all marketplaces and pointed Sh

Squadhelp also accepted this name yesterday in not less than 8 hours after submitting.
You're sitting on cool cash. Counter it with $1000 at least.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Liftkid:

What's the best to to counter with, am thinking of $800 It has no price tag as, I have delisted it from all marketplaces and pointed Sh

Squadhelp also accepted this name yesterday in not less than 8 hours after submitting.
Better still, go set a price tag of $1999 and direct him to SH. If you accept that $450, this person will list and sell it for four figures.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Liftkid:

check .com value n price and decide with that. IMO it should be xxxx(mid)

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
paulsir:

check .com value n price and decide with that. IMO it should be xxxx(mid)

It's already developed website.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Liftkid:

It's already developed website.
Make sure you sell that domain for four figures. That's what it's worth bro.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Liftkid:

I think you should tell him 3699 but he can make an improved offer and it would be considered.. your target could be 1000-1500. But if he isn't good in negotiating you could get more than that..

Meanwhile, he privately offered you

Please explain the embolded.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
UrVillagePpl:

I think you should tell him 3699 but he can make an improved offer and it would be considered.. your target could be 1000-1500. But if he isn't good in negotiating you could get more than that..

Meanwhile, he privately offered you

Please explain the embolded.
Thanks

Yeah from Namepros community

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Liftkid:

am filled with joy to see this, congratulations in advance grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Firefox01: 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
Liftkid:

Yeah from Namepros community
Four figures or nothing bro. If you sell for 450, that dude is going to sell for four figures and you'll be pained.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Branduche: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2020
I will assume that is a reseller offer. (Domain investor)
Don’t expect too much of a high negotiation from him/her. Domain age is a factor for high pricing at reseller level.

I advice you sell higher to an end user.

Liftkid:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:26am On Jun 22, 2020
Femcesc07:
From what I've learn here, bosses said ns1 and ns2.afternic.com is meant for parking while ns3 and ns4.afternic.com is recommend

PS: can one add more than 2 name server cc: Beckplanet themccainreal Denoble001 experix Egunsola14 thorrvik55
Only 2 DNS are okay
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

What's the best to counter with, am thinking of $800 It has no price tag as i have delisted it from all marketplaces and pointed to Sh

If you overdo it you might lose the sale but if you know you will not mind any loss, then go higher

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 12:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Please someone should teach me how to appraise names without knowing the name. I really love to know. no one has monopoly of knowledge. The confidence with which some persons fix prices to names without knowing the name baffles me.

@liftkid There are many variables, apart from checking the .com, what other companies are using similar names or which names will the name likely be an upgrade for. search crunchbase and angelist and see what comes up.

when you type the name into crunchbase, dont hit the enter button, give it sometime it will display the result.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2020
expertix:
Only 2 DNS are okay
Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ndeekay(m): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Can someone please remind of the page where a member of our great forum mentioned about a software or paid service that he uses to get emails via linkedin?. Please if anyone remembers the exact page, kindly let me have it by reply here. I have searched and searched and just can't seem to locate the page and its write-up. Kindly assist me please. I would like to ask the fellow some questions. Thank you all. More sales to us all!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2020
Femcesc07:
Thanks boss
Please no any boss here, we are all learning from each other.
Period.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Somebody tap me, shocked did pulse/ng acquire business insider/com? Why is business insider/com redirecting to pulse/ng
And all business insider contents is returning error 404 undecided

Update
It seems business insider rebranded to insider.com

And pulse ng acquired the business insider /com domain... That's one hell of an investment... Considering business insider is worth billions...
How much do you guys think they got that domain...?

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:45am On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

$450 is big for first offer, it shows the inquirer is not a low baller, dont be scared to raise your ba, i am even surprised NS let you reg that premium domain at reg price. Take it like this, if he doesn't buy, you will still sell it probably in the future. The name is a good name.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CapitalBank: 1:54am On Jun 22, 2020
Depressed101:
Somebody tap me, shocked did pulse/ng acquire business insider/com? Why is business insider/com redirecting to pulse/ng
And all business insider contents is returning error 404 undecided

Update
It seems business insider rebranded to insider.com

And pulse ng acquired the business insider /com domain... That's one hell of an investment... Considering business insider is worth billions...
How much do you guys think they got that domain...?

Business insider purchased pulse around 2017 or so.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 2:01am On Jun 22, 2020
DJanitor:

Got a refund from pkbn today. Just mail or use their live chat to request for a refund. They will mail you to confirm a delete. After which you get ya money within 7 days
So Porkbun refunds? And they posted on their page they dont.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 2:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Femcesc07:

PS: can one add more than 2 name server cc: Beckplanet themccainreal Denoble001 expertix Egunsola14 thorrvik55
2 is just fine. Same market.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 2:09am On Jun 22, 2020
Gucciballer:

Pls how do one ask for refund and is it the total money that will be refunded? I use porkbun and Epik....
Epik refunds back into your in-store credit. Meaning you can only use it in the store. And refunds $.50 less.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:37am On Jun 22, 2020
expertix:
Please no any boss here, we are all learning from each other.
Period.
we sabi you bro, thanks for all the good work....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 2:38am On Jun 22, 2020
ewizard1:
2 is just fine. Same market.
OK, copy that....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1644) (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: isholaidreez(m), Promxy94(m), Heyzee5 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.