Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3591635 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) ... (3322) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
tranxo:

I admire your drive. grin

Thank you Sir.

Thinking of listing and doing outbond for lets say $150-$200

just to atleast have my first sale.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
donsharwama:
@liftkid @gemma52 please i have a domain i got from ED and parked at bodis since early june and i have like over 26 visits but no clicks yet and d cpc is about $7.76.. is there anything i'm not doing right. abi i park for road ?

pennsylvaniaelectricitycompany///king that's the domain

Mehn this your name though. wink

Well, when I submitted sewingandcraftclub newly, the click through rate wasn't this high but fair though.

So I thought.. What could the visitors be looking for

I went back to archive to confirm previously used keywords. When I discovered the popular terms on the previous website, went back to my parking service and edited my master keywords to my discovery and since then, the domain's case has been a difference. The Ctr skyrocked.

Same happened to my another parked domain too. So it could be the visitors are been served irrelevant ads.

As in, adverts that doesn't relate to what the domain is all about.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
emmyang:

Hey, from my little experience I haven't needed to upload ID yet, but i just remembered Epik, i had to verify my account when I was about receiving my first payment, which is the only I have sold so far. So, I don't know if all marketplaces do this. Pls anybody with more experience can add to this.
And, welcome to the community by the way.
Just keep studying and researching before you buy your first domain, and become a boss.
Have a great day.

Thank you
Pls do you mind if I message you on WhatsApp, I just want someone that has already made a sale, so i can make enquiries from while I'm into it too. Pls how do I contact u
Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
grandstar:

I own 2 cry cry grin grin

Dash me one nah grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 4:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulsir:

Did you start from page 1200? If you start from page one you won't ask this question.

No, I haven't gotten to that page, but pls you can just help me out with the question if you can.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
tranxo:

I don't know what a premium domain looks like, hence my question.

Since you have mentioned me, what makes your domain premium?

I trust you were here when some registrars did .co promo ?

There are some single .co domains you would find available yet you wouldn't be able to register it because it has a premium tag.

Well, solely whatever is not the only single .io I came up with but others has premium price tag, I was surprised it doesn't have that either.

So whether you see that as a premium or not. Its your choice.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

Dash me one nah grin

Have you ever been told you have comedy in you? I just did

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

I received may payout and am gonna receive that of June and would continue till it gets sold. It has gotten only 2 Nigerian clicks since parked with bodies.

Below is a glimpse of where the trafics and clicks are coming from and their click through rate.
It's fair enough. Nothing to worry about. EAT to wealth!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

God punish the mod that scatter your tutorial for us!!!!! I gat to go look for the tutorial again. $4 everyday chaiiiiiiiiii

Yes, that is what is called online passive income. Work less, earn more! This should be the goal of every entrepreneur because there is only 24 hours in a day!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
grandstar:

Have you ever been told you have comedy in you? I just did

grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IdeasPro(m): 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
priceaction:

this is what i have been waiting for. kudos to you. but please dont use any proxy server browse oo when u are at bodis. any little mistake like this, the will block u always looking for excuse to cancel. i know it wont happen to you though.
By the way , what creatria u used to pick the name,like number of searches, age, clickthru, cpm, what ever. at least one can use such close to get some good names to improve affiliate marketing ctr.

The best criteria are the age of the domain, average monthly search traffic (the higher, the better) and the good backlinks pointing to the domain name over the life of the name. Backlinks are strong measure of regular traffic because people will still follow those links to the domain name only to be greeted with a parked page.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TheSTreetman: 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
IdeasPro:

The best criteria are the age of the domain, average monthly search traffic (the higher, the better) and the good backlinks pointing to the domain name over the life of the name. Backlinks are strong measure of regular traffic because people will still follow those links to the domain name only to be greeted with a parked page.

@Bolded... Well said.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

I received may payout and am gonna receive that of June and would continue till it gets sold. It has gotten only 2 Nigerian clicks since parked with bodies.

Below is a glimpse of where the trafics and clicks are coming from and their click through rate.

Imagine having 5 of such domains??

grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
First sales alert!
Spartanburgflooring in king @ $360
Bought $5.49 (Epik promo)
Hold time: 9 months
Sales venue: Afternic fast transfer

Many thanks to Iykepromotions and all the good teachers in the house. I completed the fast transfer process for some of my domains on Friday last week and the next morning I got a msg from Afternic that one of my domains have been sold. The funny thing is that I recently increased the price from $250 to $360 recently. I received the money this afternoon to my Access bank account using wire transfer and it felt really good. Once again I appreciate the effort of everyone keeping this thread alive. Good men who care to see their fellow man succeed, God will watch and protect y'all and make you prosper.
More sales to us all!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 5:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Collins47:
First sales alert!

Many thanks to Iykepromotions and all the good teachers in the house. I completed the fast transfer process for some of my domains on Friday last week and the next morning I got a msg from Afternic that one of my domains have been sold. The funny thing is that I recently increased the price from $250 to $360 recently. I received the money this afternoon to my Access bank account using wire transfer and it felt really good. Once again I appreciate the effort of everyone keeping this thread alive. Good men who care to see their fellow man succeed, God will watch and protect y'all and make you proper.
More sales to us all!

Congratulations....how much is Access bank rate per $?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

I trust you were here when some registrars did .co promo ?

There are some single .co domains you would find available yet you wouldn't be able to register it because it has a premium tag.

Well, solely whatever is not the only single .io I came up with but others has premium price tag, I was surprised it doesn't have that either.

So whether you see that as a premium or not. Its your choice.
So a domain name being premium really has nothing to do with the name per se, but everything to do with how people see it?

Thanks for your explanation.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2020
Okay guys. I countered with $800 and he just replied with $600 max...

My body is doing me some how kiss

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

SELL IT OO

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IghravweIG(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Collins47:
First sales alert!

Many thanks to Iykepromotions and all the good teachers in the house. I completed the fast transfer process for some of my domains on Friday last week and the next morning I got a msg from Afternic that one of my domains have been sold. The funny thing is that I recently increased the price from $250 to $360 recently. I received the money this afternoon to my Access bank account using wire transfer and it felt really good. Once again I appreciate the effort of everyone keeping this thread alive. Good men who care to see their fellow man succeed, God will watch and protect y'all and make you proper.
More sales to us all!
Congrats... I have to again tap from this blessing.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

lol.....you body is doing you pim pim...

that nigerian spirit in you...200,000k plus..lol

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Collins47:
First sales alert!

More sales to us all!

Congratulations bro. At the bolded, how did you go about it?

When i list on afternic, i do get the email about the Fast transfer and state that i would receive a mail but i seems to not get the mail.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 6:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
ElonMosque:

SELL IT OO
Lol. Guy how do I go for about the transfer ish ??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
ewizard1:

When i list on afternic, i do get the email about the Fast transfer and state that i would receive a mail but i seems to not get the mail.

Name has to be at least 60 days old for it to qualify for afternic fast transfer

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Prazo1:

lol.....you body is doing you pim pim...

that nigerian spirit in you...200,000k plus..lol

Brother man, see me wey no get money few months back after my brother chop my money, dey play with thousands now.

This life sef grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

Brother man, see me wey no get money few months back after my brother chop my money, dey play with thousands now.

This life sef grin

life is dynamic bosss...
do your mind sha....
if you feel say e dey alright no push am again....

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by passiveincome1: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fitbit owner purchased the domain for 2,000$ grin Interesting read

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

You that rejected $1k offer last week and your body is doing you somehow on $600?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
ewizard1:

The Afternic fast transfer is only for domains more than 60 days, in dot com, net... and also registered at some choice registrars like GoDaddy, Epik, Dynadot, Namesilo, etc.

Take note of the date you register your domains. Whenever it's up to 60 days, delete from Afternic and relist (assuming you've listed it earlier).

Your registrar will send you an email on the next step.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
My own is more than 60 days
Yet no mail...
Porkbun is the registrar

Modified grin
thorrvik55:

Name has to be at least 60 days old for it to qualify for afternic fast transfer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by budosky(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
RiversideArchery .com

$250 offer accepted
Dan
2 weeks hold

101k received.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
thorrvik55:

Okay. The names are still under the 60days lock. Thanks boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Do ur homework
Remember me when ein sell grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) ... (3322) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Abdulasod, Zidoh(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.