Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545233 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 4:14am On Jun 22, 2020
CapitalBank:

Business insider purchased pulse around 2017 or so.
oh it was the other way round, i see. But they should have redirected pulse to business insider instead of business insider to pulse because business insider is bigger

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by erjo: 6:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Femcesc07:
From what I've learn here, bosses said ns1 and ns2.afternic.com is meant for parking while ns3 and ns4.afternic.com is recommend

PS: can one add more than 2 name server cc: Beckplanet themccainreal Denoble001 expertix Egunsola14 thorrvik55

Thanks....No...just 2
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Inehmesit: 7:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Bosses in the house, please what are your thoughts on Google domains, is it safe to register with them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DJanitor: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2020
ewizard1:

So Porkbun refunds? And they posted on their page they dont.

Havent seen that.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 8:09am On Jun 22, 2020
DJanitor:

Havent seen that.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 8:42am On Jun 22, 2020
Don’t expect a domainer to pay retail price for a domain. A domain always has 4 prices at all times, depending on who the buyer is.
Liftkid:
Someone privately offered me $450 for the single word .io I recently registered with egunsola service (solely. io) few days ago.

And asked me to counter if am not okay with that. How does this io extension works?

What's the best to counter with, am thinking of $800 It has no price tag as i have delisted it from all marketplaces and pointed to Sh

They accepted this name yesterday in not less than 8 hours after submitting.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2020
ewizard1:
wow. I got refunded couple of days ago. chat them up first.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2020
donsheva:
Don’t expect a domainer to pay retail price for a domain. A domain always has 4 prices at all times, depending on who the buyer is.

So because he is domainer I should let it go for xx

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Depressed101:
$450 is big for first offer, it shows the inquirer is not a low baller, dont be scared to raise your ba, i am even surprised NS let you reg that premium domain at reg price. Take it like this, if he doesn't buy, you will still sell it probably in the future. The name is a good name.

I just countered with $800 . 2 things are involved. Its either he buys, or it remain listed on squadhelp. I promise to renew till it sells cool

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2020
therealMcCain:
Please someone should teach me how to appraise names without knowing the name. I really love to know. no one has monopoly of knowledge. The confidence with which some persons fix prices to names without knowing the name baffles me.

@liftkid There are many variables, apart from checking the .com, what other companies are using similar names or which names will the name likely be an upgrade for. search crunchbase and angelist and see what comes up.

when you type the name into crunchbase, dont hit the enter button, give it sometime it will display the result.

This is another yardstick. I have been trying to find another single dictionary .io to no avail. Why then do I have to offload the only I managed to get with its very first offer

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2020
expertix:
If you overdo it you might lose the sale but if you know you will not mind any loss, then go higher

I don't mind. Also rejected $1k offer on sewingandcraftclub last week.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Crazeworld(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

I don't mind. Also rejected $1k offer on sewingandcraftclub last week.
This domain is still parked right?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2020
fucc12:

This domain is still parked right?

Yeah. Has made close to $90 this month alone and we still have more than a week to go. It made nothing less than $4.5 throughout the last week. This morning alone e don reach 1$

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:
Someone privately offered me $450 for the single word .io I recently registered with egunsola service (solely. io) few days ago.

And asked me to counter if am not okay with that. How does this io extension works?

What's the best to counter with, am thinking of $800 It has no price tag as i have delisted it from all marketplaces and pointed to Sh

They accepted this name yesterday in not less than 8 hours after submitting.

If it's a premium listing, I think there's a minimum commission of $400 payable to SH. You have to factor that when countering. At $450, your payout is only $50. If you're okay with $50, no need to counter offer. Simply jump at it grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 10:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

Yeah. Has made close to $90 this month alone and we still have more than a week to go. It made nothing less than $4.5 throughout the last week. This morning alone e don reach 1$
Bro I am happy with the progress that name is making on bodis. Let's just hope that it's not folks from here that is visiting and clicking.
By the end of the month and it turns out to be so, bodis will just block your account. You kept mentioning the domain here over and over, and I am sure some must have visited the domain parking page. I had a similar experience.

Let's just hope that those traffics are coming from the right places and sources.
When next you acquire a name for parking, I'd advise; don't post it on public forum.

My newbie 2cent

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by buchisco(m): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2020
Me I make money by mining litcoin......if you are interested 0.81627790.24 just WhatsApp me let me add you to the training group
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Depressed101:
$450 is big for first offer, it shows the inquirer is not a low baller, dont be scared to raise your ba, i am even surprised NS let you reg that premium domain at reg price. Take it like this, if he doesn't buy, you will still sell it probably in the future. The name is a good name.
What makes it a premium name?

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Deltoid(m): 10:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 10:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Cc. Liftkid and all dot io investors

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsheva: 10:33am On Jun 22, 2020
definitely not for xx, that's too low, but if you want to sell at a premium, hold it for 2-5 years and maybe you can sell for even 10k plus, just explore your options and price it appropriately.
Liftkid:

So because he is domainer I should let it go for xx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2020
Chukael:

Post on my behalf bro grin grin grin if it gets sold above $800 you get 50% of anything added
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ab2care: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2020
Chukael:
Please post the link here.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:13am On Jun 22, 2020
Chukael:

Bro I am happy with the progress that name is making on bodis. Let's just hope that it's not folks from here that is visiting and clicking.
By the end of the month and it turns out to be so, bodis will just block your account. You kept mentioning the domain here over and over, and I am sure some must have visited the domain parking page. I had a similar experience.

Let's just hope that those traffics are coming from the right places and sources.
When next you acquire a name for parking, I'd advise; don't post it on public forum.

My newbie 2cent

I received may payout and am gonna receive that of June and would continue till it gets sold. It has gotten only 2 Nigerian clicks since parked with bodies.

Below is a glimpse of where the trafics and clicks are coming from and their click through rate.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2020
grandstar:

If it's a premium listing, I think there's a minimum commission of $400 payable to SH. You have to factor that when countering. At $450, your payout is only $50. If you're okay with $50, no need to counter offer. Simply jump at it grin grin

Not even live on squadhelp yet
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2020
ewizard1:

Epik refunds back into your in-store credit. Meaning you can only use it in the store. And refunds $.50 less.

Ok fair deal but how old max is the domain you can refund for,someone said 3days max for porkbun...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

God punish the mod that scatter your tutorial for us!!!!! I gat to go look for the tutorial again. $4 everyday chaiiiiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

I just countered with $800 . 2 things are involved. Its either he buys, or it remain listed on squadhelp. I promise to renew till it sells cool

At $28 a year, you strong o! I hop to dispose of my 2 as well. They were both valued at $2,000 each

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

I received may payout and am gonna receive that of June and would continue till it gets sold. It has gotten only 2 Nigerian clicks since parked with bodies.

Below is a glimpse of where the trafics are clicks are coming from and their click through rate.
this is what i have been waiting for. kudos to you. but please dont use any proxy server browse oo when u are at bodis. any little mistake like this, the will block u always looking for excuse to cancel. i know it wont happen to you though.
By the way , what creatria u used to pick the name,like number of searches, age, clickthru, cpm, what ever. at least one can use such close to get some good names to improve affiliate marketing ctr.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

Below is a glimpse of where the trafics are clicks are coming from and their click through rate.

Nice one brotherman... Enjoy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: onlinestaff247, BigDaddyB, Firefox01, OlusegunAJ(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.