Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3541201 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Happy New Week Friends....more sales to all of us.

12 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
SGRACE1:
Ameen
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Mrblaze06: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
please guys i need promo code for porkbun or epik to register a name.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
priceaction:

this is what i have been waiting for. kudos to you. but please dont use any proxy server browse oo when u are at bodis. any little mistake like this, the will block u always looking for excuse to cancel. i know it wont happen to you though.
By the way , what creatria u used to pick the name,like number of searches, age, clickthru, cpm, what ever. at least one can use such close to get some good names to improve affiliate marketing ctr.

Why do I have to use that when the domain itself
Makes enough ? There is no shortcut to success bro.

And about how I got it.. I dropped every details here with my account and that of my wife. Search liftkid and gemma52 and go through our posts oo.

I also replied everyone who sent me a mail with the tutorial. Its not much but would help a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
grandstar:

At $28 a year, you strong o! I hop to dispose of my 2 as well. They were both valued at $2,000 each

$28 a year is not too much considering I have just one .io
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

God punish the mod that scatter your tutorial for us!!!!! I gat to go look for the tutorial again. $4 everyday chaiiiiiiiiii

Lol. It wasn't a mod actually. Nah spam bot but I later completed that though. There is no guarantee yours will be earning such and its not also impossible to get one that will earn high. I wish you goodluck bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
tranxo:

What makes it a premium name?

What is your own definition of a premium domain ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by cobby14(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
Amen
SGRACE1:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

What is your own definition of a premium domain ?
I don't know what a premium domain looks like, hence my question.

Since you have mentioned me, what makes your domain premium?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Gucciballer:

Ok fair deal but how old max is the domain you can refund for,someone said 3days max for porkbun...
5days
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

Lol. It wasn't a mod actually. Nah spam bot but I later completed that though. There is no guarantee yours will be earning such and its not also impossible to get one that will earn high. I wish you goodluck bro

Amen

Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
@liftkid @gemma52 please i have a domain i got from ED and parked at bodis since early june and i have like over 26 visits but no clicks yet and d cpc is about $7.76.. is there anything i'm not doing right. abi i park for road ? grin

please i've tried going thru ur old post/tutorial and i'm still lost.

please throw some more light please.

there are other newbies like me that will learn aswell.

Please

pennsylvaniaelectricitycompany///king that's the domain

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Sakaslim(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mike-mann-drops-50-000-domains.1195876/

IMO These domains Dropped by Mann are really low quality. Dude has over 350K domains. If domain too much sometimes rubbish day follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

$28 a year is not too much considering I have just one .io

I own 2 cry cry grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nkeona(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sakaslim:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/mike-mann-drops-50-000-domains.1195876/

IMO These domains Dropped by Mann are really low quality. Dude has over 350K domains. If domain too much sometimes rubbish day follow
https://onlinedomain.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/MikeMann50000domains.txt

Some of the domain looks good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Sales report

Initial offer. $150

Sold price. $200

Registrar. Dynadot

Hold time. 3 months

Outbound.
God will keep doing it for all of us!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good day wonderful people, pls I want to also go into domaining and I've started reading up from the previous pages of this thread. I want to ask if at any point, one's I'd card or means of identification will be asked for as I only have a print out of the temporary I'd card and student I'd. Thank you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
Sales report
Initial offer. $150
Sold price. $200
Registrar. Dynadot
Hold time. 3 months
Outbound. God will keep doing it for all of us

congrat.. I tap ... more sales to all

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
donsharwama:
please i have a domain i got from ED and parked at bodis since early june and i have like over 26 visits but no clicks yet and d cpc is about $7.76.. is there anything i'm not doing right. abi i park for road ? grin

please i've tried going thru ur old post/tutorial and i'm still lost.

please throw some more light please.

there are other newbies like me that will learn aswell.

Please

pennsylvaniaelectricitycompany///king that's the domain
Where did you see CPC of $7? ED?

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
riqmarol:
Good day wonderful people, pls I want to also go into domaining and I've started reading up from the previous pages of this thread. I want to ask if at any point, one's I'd card or means of identification will be asked for as I only have a print out of the temporary I'd card and student I'd. Thank you
Did you start from page 1200? If you start from page one you won't ask this question.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
tranxo:

on ED na.....i checked it b4 i bought it ni
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
tranxo:
The guy should stop Wondering in wonderland.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
tranxo:
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
donsharwama:

on ED na.....i checked it b4 i bought it ni
Most ED metrics are wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
paulsir:

We all dey learn sha. I used to hold ED stats as the holy grail. Now I know better. We all should too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by donsharwama(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
tranxo:

We all dey learn sha. I used to hold ED stats as the holy grail. Now I know better. We all should too.

Ok Sir. guess i've learnt my own d hard way.

i pray it sells...make i just reduce d price go do outbonding again

i been list am $600 grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2020
Liftkid:

I received may payout and am gonna receive that of June and would continue till it gets sold. It has gotten only 2 Nigerian clicks since parked with bodies.

Below is a glimpse of where the trafics and clicks are coming from and their click through rate.
Don't be in a hurry to sell just the receive your monthly pay

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good afternoon guys. Congrats to all latest sellers.

I want to sound like a broken record again, but first,I must say kudos and job well done to the guys that have been able to extract info from here, into a handy eBook for our consumption. I know it's no mean feat.

But that is a two-edge sword.

If used correctly, it is beneficial, but if used wrongly, it will unintentionally serve as a poor foundation, especially for newbies that are rushing after shortcuts.

I do not have the intention to discourage anyone from creating, or using such resource, but I have seen avoidable mistakes made here, and people claiming they have gone through the thread.

I have come to realize that some newbies just scan through few pages, and get hold of the free eBook of the info contained here, and believe they have all they need. Many of you will agree that some of us have mentioned Keyword Everywhere Chrome extension here severally, as a better option to ED's CPC/Search volume/Competition. This extension pulls its data from Google Keyword Planner and other data streams.

Now to my reference of two-edged sword. We are all unique, and operate at different levels of perception, knowledge, and value system.

If someone creates a summary of this thread, or extracts selected info that HE/SHE THINKS is useful, these noble acts would be in accordance with his/her unique way of perception, understanding, and value system. And these will not be the same with every other person's.

My point. Newbies, read, no, STUDY this thread from Page 1 to the end. Along the way, you can, and I advise you add more resources (free/paid) to your learning regime. This will help you identify areas that speak directly to you, areas that help you assess your strengths and weaknesses, and equip you with the right perspective, understanding, and value system unique to you.

This business is more if a marathon than a sprint. But with the right resources and mindset, we shall all enjoy the fruitS of our labour

PS

Abeg make una chop any typos. I no fit proofread. Been under the weather lately. Gradually easing back into the thick of things. No rushing.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
riqmarol:
Hey, from my little experience I haven't needed to upload ID yet, but i just remembered Epik, i had to verify my account when I was about receiving my first payment, which is the only I have sold so far. So, I don't know if all marketplaces do this. Pls anybody with more experience can add to this.
And, welcome to the community by the way.
Just keep studying and researching before you buy your first domain, and become a boss.
Have a great day.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
donsharwama:

Ok Sir. guess i've learnt my own d hard way.

i pray it sells...make i just reduce d price go do outbonding again

i been list am $600 grin
I admire your drive. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.