Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3544939 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
virtuedagirl:
Sales Report
Hubact///king
Sale price 279
Afternic
Hold time 6months
Thanks to God and everyone contributing here..
Congratulations and more sales is the sales inbound or outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Femcesc07:
Congratulations and more sales
is the sales inbound or outbound

Inbound
Sold at Bin..

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=erjo post=90960418][/quote]It's Access bank. I'm going to open an account with Gtb. Most people here said they are better
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Liftkid(m): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
silverrock:

How did he know you had the domain?

I mentioned that under io thread immediately after registration.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 8:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
Collins47:
First sales alert!
Spartanburgflooring in king @ $360
Bought $5.49 (Epik promo)
Hold time: 9 months
Sales venue: Afternic fast transfer

Many thanks to Iykepromotions and all the good teachers in the house. I completed the fast transfer process for some of my domains on Friday last week and the next morning I got a msg from Afternic that one of my domains have been sold. The funny thing is that I recently increased the price from $250 to $360 recently. I received the money this afternoon to my Access bank account using wire transfer and it felt really good. Once again I appreciate the effort of everyone keeping this thread alive. Good men who care to see their fellow man succeed, God will watch and protect y'all and make you proper.
More sales to us all!
please bro afternic payment takes how many days before it drop to your local account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lawrenzo007(m): 9:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
virtuedagirl:

Wow. Congrats o
Handreg this name last year.. Had to let it drop after outbound no response...

Oh really??

That's Grace in action.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
lawrenzo007:

Oh really??

That's Grace in action.
Sure.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Person no fit delete domain from afternic?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by virtuedagirl(f): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
fucc12:
Person no fit delete domain from afternic?
You can
On your portfolio select the domain you want to delete by ticking the small box before the name look above you will see delete. Click and save changes when you are done

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Femcesc07(m): 9:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
virtuedagirl:

Inbound Sold at Bin..
oh nice one......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
virtuedagirl:

You can
On your portfolio select the domain you want to delete by ticking the small box before the name look above you will see delete. Click and save changes when you are done
My own box no de gree tick abi na cause i de use phone, even on desktop mode.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
EGUNSOLA14:
porkbun is not among fast trasnsfer registrar of afternic.

You are correct.

I suspect that might have changed now they sell on the secondary market. When I check my domains listed on Afternic on Porkbun, my Afternic listing and price pops up.

60 day lock will soon be lifted on my 3 Porkbun domains tomorrow. I'll delist them from Afternic on Wednesday and see if they'll be accepted on fast transfer after I relist them. If not, I'll transfer them to Namecheap.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Collins47:
#358/$ from what I calculated
Afternic sent $262 I got #94 000

Access bank! So greedy.

They overcharge you for forex and grossly underpay you for it. It's simply daylight robbery

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Collins47:
First sales alert!

Many thanks to Iykepromotions and all the good teachers in the house. I completed the fast transfer process for some of my domains on Friday last week and the next morning I got a msg from Afternic that one of my domains have been sold. The funny thing is that I recently increased the price from $250 to $360 recently. I received the money this afternoon to my Access bank account using wire transfer and it felt really good. Once again I appreciate the effort of everyone keeping this thread alive. Good men who care to see their fellow man succeed, God will watch and protect y'all and make you proper.
More sales to us all!

Congrats, bro. For a city with a population of less than 40,000. shocked

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BetterPoison: 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Collins47:
First sales alert!

More sales to us all!
congratulations

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
virtuedagirl:

Wow. Congrats o
Handreg this name last year.. Had to let it drop after outbound no response...

I reported something similar a few weeks ago. And someone says there's nothing about grace in this thing? undecided

I think the bro who sold MellowTiger said he picked it from the drop - I may be wrong though. If that's the case, someone obviously let it drop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mumin4sure(m): 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
I really want to know the average number of domain I should have in my portfolio if I want to be making atleast $300 monthly through parking alone
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mobiss(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Collins47:
#358/$ from what I calculated
Afternic sent $262 I got #94 000

This bank is the most useless bank in this country. When u want to make purchase online they debit yo 445 and when you want to convert your naira to to USD they charge you 358/$.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by thorrvik55(m): 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
mumin4sure:
I really want to know the average number of domain I should have in my portfolio if I want to be making atleast $300 monthly through parking alone

It'd be better to start from page 1, so as to get a better idea on how the whole domaining stuff work

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Am very sorry to have in one way or the other disappointed .io Investors who demanded .io registration through me.kindly note that, it wasn't intentional. Hence, I no longer register .io again but you can still contact me for .com registration any time as long as the promo continues thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Eldeedon(m): 10:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ayobamms:
Been a while I dropped here.

Let me drop this:

Paymex//.co - $375 (negotiated from $50)

35 days.

Dan

#WeMove

waoo! congrats bro... pls can u share more light on how u were able to negotiate it frm 50 to 375

P S
congratulations to all the recent sellers in the houx... more grace

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
8 to 10 days
Olakinsdotcom:

please bro afternic payment takes how many days before it drop to your local account.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thanks boss
U1:

Congrats, bro. For a city with a population of less than 40,000. shocked
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Collins47: 11:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'm not using them again. I'm opening a Gtb account.
mobiss:

This bank is the most useless bank in this country. When u want to make purchase online they debit yo 445 and when you want to convert your naira to to USD they charge you 358/$.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prazo1: 2:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Firefox01:
OG, shey your brandnewname winnings don enter aza? And besides, your name that won, how many stars was it given?

boss,I still dey setup my payoneer and opening Gtb account make I no hear story...lol

Na 4star the name get..

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:53am On Jun 23, 2020
U1:

I reported something similar a few weeks ago. And someone says there's nothing about grace in this thing? undecided

I think the bro who sold MellowTiger said he picked it from the drop - I may be wrong though. If that's the case, someone obviously let it drop.
There is GRACE in it !!! YOu might have good domains and may not sell, but with grace another person could sell that same names; even without outbounding.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2020
Chukael:
Congratulations to recent sellers.

Me sef tap o, as be say tomorrow na me baiday e no go bad if Simon give me package cheesy

More sales...
Happy Birthday bro, LLNP
... More BIG Sales to us all.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slumbee(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Biko, how many years will I wait for Masterbucks to credit my crypto wallet na. Over 10 hrs now.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 7:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Collins47:
8 to 10 days
A payment for USD 190.00 was sent to you today by Wire Transfer... this was the message sent to me by them and have not heard anything from my bank. I'm using fcmb....I am just curious as a first timer maybe am getting it wrong someone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SGRACE1(m): 7:50am On Jun 23, 2020
Congrats to all recent sellers and more sales to all of us.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2020
Collins47:
I'm not using them again. I'm opening a Gtb account.
BTC is bae. Don't know what is wrong with afternic. I received 60k for $150 sales via BTC.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2020
slumbee:
Biko, how many years will I wait for Masterbucks to credit my crypto wallet na. Over 10 hrs now.
Contact rob@epik.com. I withdrew from Masterbucks this morning. It was swift.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.