Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3567230 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (3316) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
I am tired of outbounding with no reply. I am very frustrated. The thing way dey pain me is that end user reads my mails but won't respond.
Since my one year of domaining I have never gotten one single reply from any end user.
I dey do outbound, twitter outbound Instagram outbound. no reply.... I'm tired

This is the height of it all....

I'm taking a small break.

the one and only sale i made came from inbound.

see you when I MAKE A SALE.
lmaoo...... grin grin say na oga buy domain na.....lwkm

meanwhile stop giving ladies BJ.....no know weda na dia dem lock ya sales cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BiqSean(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
I am tired of outbounding with no reply. I am very frustrated.

Lol.. E no easy tru tru
buh since ur one sale came from Inbound, I think u should start focusinq more on Brandables (who Knws)
Buh Nonetheless, Keep the hope alive and pray the more

(In IdeasPro's Voice) You Will Succeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oprah007(m): 6:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Chukael:

MissHit cheesy

Misshit ke? shocked shocked
Àbí make I ask for refund? grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:
I am tired of outbounding with no reply. I am very frustrated. The thing way dey pain me is that end user reads my mails but won't respond.
Since my one year of domaining I have never gotten one single reply from any end user.

I for tell you make you change your moniker and try again....who knows grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
passiveincome1:
My very first domain sales

Domain: R/A/T/E/T/A/L/K //KING
Purchased:4.99$ dynadot promo
Venue: Squadhelp
Hold Duration: 2days
Price: 2199$ (1,484$)

To those still hoping and praying for a sales keep pushing you never can tell when the sales will eventually come. This domain had been on for sale on Dan for about 2 years and then huge domains according to archive/org.

I have some domains (Brandable) outside Squadhelp without no inquiry or offers and I really didn't mind but was trying to register more short and meaniful names till this one sold. If you're like me, don't give up just yet, you never can tell when and how your own sales will come so just believe and be optimistic.

Thanks to everyone here for your contributions and informations.
Wow this is not a passive sale, this is big! Congrats ma!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
ablemanzy:
Fellow DOMAINER kwenu!

jUNe sALE

MiamiPaver//king

Price//$100

Dan

Outbound

AtlantaDryCleaners//king

Price// $175

Dan

Outbound.

All thanks to God almighty. Happy new month and tremendous sales.
Kwenu oo! Congrats man.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

If you've not been following up, try and do that. You might get a response. Also try to change the subject and format of your marketing letter and send the same to your email to check if it is not landing in spam box.
Wish you many sales.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by queenet246(f): 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
Please how can I start before hunger will kill me

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
I registered my first brand name...classyic/king, hit or miss make ogas in the house help me appraise am.#we move

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by emmyang(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
cyriletifit:
June sales report..

I don't know why buyers were backing off after agreement has been reached. It's really shock me in the month of June. Anyways we move.

Domain: cumming// florist//king
Selling p: $250
Venue: Dan
Hold time: less than 3 months

Domain: charlotte//dry/cleaners//king
Selling p: $284
Venue: epik
Hold time: less than 3 months

I thank Jah and all the wonderful people contributing meaningfully here.
More sales to us all.

#GodNoGoShameUs
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FearlessDapsin(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Olakinsdotcom:
I registered my first brand name...classyic/king, hit or miss make ogas in the house help me appraise am.#we move
I actually like it. But then, I'm still a learner.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Olakinsdotcom(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
FearlessDapsin:
I actually like it. But then, I'm still a learner.
I listed it for $2500 at Dan. I was joking though I will soon reduce the price.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ibrixy: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
queenet246:
Please how can I start before hunger will kill me
Start by STUDYING advisably from page 1.. you can also ask questions here too.. The BOSSES here are always willing to help..
GoodLuck.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by eaddyboy: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Femcesc07:
Bro I experienced this same issue last week, what you should do is to use your alternative email to the email been disabled to mail the Gmail support team. Tell them how important the account is and also let them know you're using the account for business with a stylish pleading sha. I think with that they should help you open by tomorrow if you mail them today.
pls how can I get their support email address ? My Gmail account got disabled this evening

Modified - It has been rectified and restoredsmiley

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
SH registered name

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
Is there any app on mobile i can use to send mass emails
Without the recipients seeing the other email addresses i sent to
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2020
IgiveLadiesBj:

grin grin
Oga buy domain na really cracked me up

My bro, you're not alone in this ship.
My case is same with yours but you're slightly better cause you have one sale under your belt already.

It can be frustrating I must say, putting in work without results.

I am moving from stage to stage;

No reply to replies(both positive and negative) to getting lowball offers to price agreement without paying

Just last night, I got an interested prospect for one of my domain(it expired on the 1st of July), I sent link to her hoping to see be congratulated by Simon this morning but nothing from him. I was like “wetin happen”. Unfortunately the domain landing page(epik) isn't resolving instead it's redirecting to the registrar's(dynadot) parking with a bold inscription "this domain has expired, if you're the owner, renew..." I believe that must have triggered fear of scam or something in the prospect as she didn't reply my subsequent mail(with an alternative purchase link) neither did she take action. I am in sefia pain but this your post really cheered me up grin

Don't give up bro, if others are succeeding, we too shall succeed. I wanted to quit many a times knowing that I don't have a deep pocket to continue investing my scarce resources into something that is not profiting me. But remembering all I've put in already; time, money, sleepless nights trying to educate myself, I refuse to give up. Just yesterday, I got to know that I am the last man standing from one of the batches oga iykepromotion tutored last year February. Others done give up since after few months of trying without result. But not me.

Just as you're planning to do now, I also abandoned my main account "justmykel" with the hope of calling it quits cheesy but this thread has become a part of me that I can't do a day without coming home. So I had pick up this account I abandoned b4.

See bro, I don't know about you but I believe one thing, every hustler(legal/illegal) get him payday. I am a Christian and the scripture below is what I always hold on to whenever I get to the point of breaking down ⬇

HABAKKUK 2:3
FOR THE VISION IS YET FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, BUT AT THE ENDURANCE IT SHALL SPEAK, AND NOT LIE, WAIT FOR IT; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY, IT WILL NOT TARRY.

ECCLESIASTES 9:11
I RETURNED, AND SAW UNDER THE SUN, THAT THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFT, NOR THE BATTLE TO THE STRONG, NEITHER YET BREAD TO THE WISE, NOR YET RICHES TO MEN OF UNDERSTANDING, NOR YET FAVOUR TO MEN OF SKILL; BUT TIME AND CHANCE HAPPENETH TO THE ALL.

The emphasis TIME AND CHANCE...

Keep hanging in there bro, just know that you're not alone. Every man get him time.

Be consistent to be congratulated because if you no endure, you no go enjoy

Pls o make una forgive me for the sermon cheesy

Pardon every typos and grammatical blunders, English no be my papa language and again this is the longest post I've ever made on social media.

Una wey dey throw banter upandan dey really try.

More sales to everyone and happy domaining.

Shalom.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
Omo na to leave domaining enter ministry o! grin

Chukael:

grin grin

My case is same with yours but you're slightly better cause you have one sale under your belt already.

No reply to replies(both positive and negative) to getting lowball offers to price agreement without paying

Just last night, I got an interested prospect for one of my domain(it expired on the 1st of July), I sent link to her hoping to see be congratulated by Simon this morning but nothing from him. I was like “wetin happen”. Unfortunately the domain landing page(epik) isn't resolving instead it's redirecting to the registrar's(dynadot) parking with a bold inscription "this domain has expired, if you're the owner, renew..." I believe that must have triggered fear of scam or something in the prospect as she didn't reply my subsequent mail(with an alternative purchase link) neither did she take action. I am in sefia pain but this your post really cheered me up grin

Don't give up bro, if others are succeeding, we too shall succeed. I wanted to quit many a times knowing that I don't have a deep pocket to continue investing my scarce resources into something that is not profiting me. But remembering all I've put in already; time, money, sleepless nights trying to educate myself, I refuse to give up. Just yesterday, I got to know that I am the last man standing from one of the batches oga iykepromotion tutored last year February. Others done give up since after few months of trying without result. But not me.

Just as you're planning to do now, I also abandoned my main account "justmykel" with the hope of calling it quits cheesy but this thread has become a part of me that I can't do a day without coming home. So I had pick up this account I abandoned b4.

See bro, I don't know about you but I believe one thing, every hustler(legal/illegal) get him payday. I am a Christian and the scripture below is what I always hold on to whenever I get to the point of breaking down ⬇

HABAKKUK 2:3
FOR THE VISION IS YET FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, BUT AT THE ENDURANCE IT SHALL SPEAK, AND NOT LIE, WAIT FOR IT; BECAUSE IT WILL SURELY, IT WILL NOT TARRY.

ECCLESIASTES 9:11
I RETURNED, AND SAW UNDER THE SUN, THAT THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFT, NOR THE BATTLE TO THE STRONG, NEITHER YET BREAD TO THE WISE, NOR YET RICHES TO MEN OF UNDERSTANDING, NOR YET FAVOUR TO MEN OF SKILL; BUT TIME AND CHANCE HAPPENETH TO THE ALL.

The emphasis TIME AND CHANCE...

Keep hanging in there bro, just know that you're not alone. Every man get him time.

Be consistent to be congratulated because if you no endure, you no go enjoy

Pls o make una forgive me for the sermon cheesy

Pardon every typos and grammatical blunders, English no be my papa language and again this is the longest post I've ever made on social media.

Una wey dey throw banter upandan dey really try.

More sales to everyone and happy domaining.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
O' Lord!!...even if na 100USD. Show the buyer the way to my domain.
4th of July. approachet
I don begin outbound #IndependenceDayOffer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by halogate: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
JohnQueen:

undecided...what of me when dey put my domains for pray point??

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by FearlessDapsin(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2020
Chukael:

grin grin

Don't give up bro, if others are succeeding, we too shall succeed. I wanted to quit many a times knowing that I don't have a deep pocket to continue investing my scarce resources into something that is not profiting me. But remembering all I've put in already; time, money, sleepless nights trying to educate myself, I refuse to give up. Just yesterday, I got to know that I am the last man standing from one of the batches oga iykepromotion tutored last year February. Others done give up since after few months of trying without result.
Boss! I dey loyal o grin

Your humble protege FF.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Chukael: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
JohnQueen:

Lol... We dey ministry already
Domaining na ministry on it's own.

You
FearlessDapsin:
Boss! I dey loyal o grin

Your humble protege FF.
I don cast myself for you now abi grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by onlinestaff2020: 8:18pm On Jul 02, 2020
fucc12:
Is there any app on mobile i can use to send mass emails
Without the recipients seeing the other email addresses i sent to

I can help you with that.

I have cogeco.ca that you can tweak to mass mail email to about 500 recipients at once.

Just copy and paste the email addresses in the BCC and send without the other recipients seeing that a message has been sent to thousands of people.

You can tweak the 'Sender's address'.

It cost N2000.

I can also help you scrape and bomb clients easily.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mazizitonene(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
seems xo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Prinss: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2020
Offer still on the table.
To those who pmed, please check your inbox

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by UrVillagePpl: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2020
James39:
Bosses in the house, whats your thoughts on this name

CoinBid//io

Someone from Np is asking for it @ 15$

Is it worth it?
I like the name. I think you should go for it..

But if you ain't buying it, please let me know.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fucc12: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
This a good thing?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by TamedWolf90: 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello house,

I have a domain that is in grace period after expiration.. Had one end-user then that said they don't have the funds to acquire yet. I am wondering should I renew or let go?

Chukael I see you

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by massive1019(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2020
SH reg names

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by JohnQueen(m): 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lol... Well man gats pray for him biz

halogate:

undecided...what of me when dey put my domains for pray point??

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Opistorincos(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gabson91:
like 8 sl

Boss, I have been looking for your contact but I couldn't get it. Kindly send me a message on whatsapp. My number is on my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) ... (3316) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: LEEUWENHOEK, Greenbuoy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.